• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Three Pyramids Academy (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: It was lunch five minutes ago. We'll time skip soon enough.

"Sure," he said to Rex. Smiling at Thalia, he let himself be taken aside.

Thalia smiled in private.

OOC: What time zone is MuddyMudkipz in?

OOC: why? lol

Adriana watched Rex pull Gaius off. So there was some sort of ball later, and she didn't even know what to wear.

"So, Rex, what's this suit that you're telling me about?" Gaius asked.

"It was one that i packed before i left... I love it. But do you think Adriana will like it?" He steps out of the bathroom in a Black tuxedo with a white shirt underneath, and polished black shoes. "Too formal?"

"No, I think it's great," Gaius replied. "I'm going to go for a black suit too, but I'm not sure on the tie yet. Also, I was thinking. The main punishment of this walk is going to be the temperature, right? At midnight it'll be freezing, at midday it's going to be boiling. So if you managed to channel Aqua or Ignis around you, without actually producing fire and water, the whole journey would be much easier, right?"

Rex pulled at his slim black tie, contrasting with his white shirt "Stay away from this one" he joked. "I cant, i tried. I practiced for several years when no one was around with my ignis, so thats okay, but the Aqua just doesnt much for me... without sounding obnoxious, im a lot better at channelling ignis that i showed in the class because its illegal for minors to practice..."

"Wow, you practiced!" Gaius exclaimed. "I didn't find out about my powers until the Scouts came around and tested us. I'd say that Ignis is one of my stronger elements."

"Yeah, it wasnt without its problems though. Try explaining to your parents that the reason the barn burned down had nothing to do with you... TWICE!" He laughed "ignis is my good point too. I'm going to get that tornado one day..." he trailed off

"Don't worry, I'm sure that you'll get there," Gaius replied. By now he had changed into a black suit, complete with a navy blue tie and cufflinks. "Shall we go downstairs?"

Ooc: sorry, it turns out women are much more complicated than I thought.

Are we time skipping to the night of the ball? Or getting undressed and carrying on?
--

Rex looked at Gaius and simply said "spiffy". They had almost threatening same suits on, except for the tie.

OOC: I think that we may as well skip to the ball. Also, my suit isn't a tux

Gaius exchanged opened the door, heading back to where they had last seen Thalia and Adriana.

((Accepted.))

Thalia in her dress- green and gold- Waited by the door to the ball.

OOC: I'm not sure, ask her again, I guess.

Gaius found Thalia and came up to her. He stared in amazement.

"Wow, you...you look beautiful," he said to her.

"Thanks." said Thalia. "By the way, has anyone seen the one who told Rex he has guts for his stupidity?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom