• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Three Pyramids Academy (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't think so," Gaius said. "I just want to know how he got on with Adriana."

Gaius took Thalia by the hand and led her through the doors. Inside was a marble hall, full of people dancing to music eminating from an orchestra at the end. Together they walked down the steps, listening as their names were announced. Then they started dancing. Gaius wasn't much of a dancer, but let Thalia lead him through the paces.

Adriana chose to wear a light blue-colored dress, that looked about as long as a gown, reaching below her ankles. It exposed some part of her back, but wasn't strap-less.

Gaius brought his face closer to Thalia's. From here he could smell her perfume as they danced togethher.

"By the way, I've found out how to lighten the load of your punishment a fair bit," he said to her.

Rex huffed as he flew around the corner that led to the hall. He saw Adriana waiting to the side of the doors, and smartened himself up. okay, nothing to be nervous about he thought to himself as he walked up to her. "H-hey. Shall we?" He said, holding his hand out.

Adriana smiled and took his hand. She nodded at him, feeling a bit nervous about this. "Hey, just so you know, I'm not that great a dancer," she told him, keeping the conversation rolling.

Adriana laughed, "Well this should be fun then!" The music filled her ears as she gazed at the partially filled ballroom.

"Two things," Gaius replied. "First, channel the slightest bit of Ignis or Aqua around us, to alleviate the temperature problems. Secondly, I'm going to go with you tonight instead of Rex." He was starting to get the hang of the dancing. He looked at Thalia. She really did look amazing tonight.

Thalia smiled. "You'd really go with me?" she asked. Just then she started the slightest bit of Ignis and Aqua channeling. Unfortunately for her, a Magister walked by the door.

Luckily the channeling was too soft to be felt properly, but the Magister turned his head.

"Yeah, I'd go with you. I'd cross the desert in one night for you," he replied.

After dancing for a while, red and Adriana looked for Gaius and Thalia. Rex ran up to them and got between, holding his arm out "may I?"

"Of course," Gaius replied, mocking a bow to Rex. He let go of Thalia, stepping to one side.

Something exploded. "RUN LIKE MAD!!!!" Thalia hollered, grabbing Gaius' hand and running for it.

Gaius followed Thalia, along with a few other students. However, looking back over his shoulder, he saw bright lights and fireballs suspended. He tugged on Thalia's hand.

"Hey, don't worry, it's just a magic display," he said to her. They watched as the magic danced around the room, shooting over people's heads in the spectacle. "Hey, we should probably get changed if we're to walk over to the other pyramid. They probably recquire us to do it in robes," he said to Thalia.

Last edited:
Rex walked over to Gaius, "So, ive got to leave the party early. I have that stupid STUPID walk to do..." he said, "See you!" not giving Gaius time to reply before running off.

Gaius ran after Rex.

"Hey Rex, wait up!" he called. "I have an idea!" He explained his plan to his friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom