• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Three Pyramids Academy (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll take your place, they won't know what you look like," Gaius replied.

"It'll be fine. They probably won't care anyyway," he said to Rex

Thalia had a question for the Didaskalos "Wait, I need to talk with the Didaskalos really quick. Later." she said as a small ball of Aqua hit her in the face, but she was unfazed and kept going.

"Okay, sure, but be quick," Gaius replied.

Thalia returned 10 minutes later. "I told the Didaskalos I was off and asked her where the changing rooms are." she said, in ther blue robe again.

"I'm just going to get changed in the dorm. I'll see you back here," Gaius said, before going up to the dorm. There he took of the suit and exchanged it for his white robe.

Thalia waited, slightly channeling Ventus around her. It was her strong element, and nobody knew she'd practiced well before the guards came and brought her here.

Gaius came down from the Dorm.

"Are you ready?" He asked Thalia

Gaius came down from the Dorm.

"Are you ready?" He asked Thalia

Ooc: I'm gonna be away for a while, APPARENTLY I have to have some therapy shit.either control rex or kill him off. Your call

"I guess we'd better go then," Gaius said. He took Thalia's hand and walked out, listening to the fading music. The chill of the night hit them, and Gaius gently channeled Ignis around them, creating a warm feeling, but no fire.

OOC: What was that "shocking" stuff you were talking about earlier?

OOC: What's the point of Ventus? I'll keep Rex going for now.

"The desert's so quiet at night," Gaius commented.

OOC: What's the point of Ventus? I'll keep Rex going for now.

"The desert's so quiet at night," Gaius commented.

OOC: It is binding the little bit of Ignis to them.

Thalia smiled. "I guess I better tell you how I wound up here. The guards found me out and banned me from my homelands."

OOC: There's a difference between a little bit of Ventus and fireballs and water torrents.

"Okay, I guess," Gaius said. "That's two of us who can't go home."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom