• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Three Pyramids Academy (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Once they find out about you my parents will be mental. Their plans for me will be ruined. But I'll be fine, I'd much rather be with you than them," Gaius explained.

Gaius walked on towards the pyramid, approaching the halfway point.

"Oh well, we can stay wherever Adriana lives in the holidays, I guess," Gaius said, only half joking.

"It'll be fine. We'll find somewhere, whatever happens," Gaius replied. They were almost at the Pyramid, and light shone out. They passed through a huge gate, into a marble coated hall.

"Sorry, but do you know where the Porter is?" Gaius asked a brown-robed magician. He tutted, realising what they had done. He pointed out the way, down some stairs into a small room. In there was a man in white, sitting by a desk. He saw them.

"Ah, the first Sophon," the Porter said, looking at them. "What did you do?" Gaius explained what had happened and the Porter dismissed them.

"Just Sign in with him, then leave," Gaius replied. The cold desert air bit as they left the pyramid again and Gaius wove Ignis around them again."

Thalia did so, and left. "I was trying to get Rex out of there!" she said. Her jewel started to glow green. "How dare they?! I swear it is the-" she was interrupted by a huge gust of Ventus blowing the Porter into another pyramid. "Oh crap, Rage Channel."

OOC: The Porter's in an underground room a long way away from us...

OOC: Her Ventus Rage Channel was powerful enough to send him flying.

OOC: Reece was right, it's probably a bit too much power at this stage.

OOC: sounds good

Gaius looked at Thalia. She had a glazed look in her eyes.

"Are you alright?" He asked. He was worried that something might have happened.

"Okay, let's get back," he said, putting an arm round her shoulder.

Thalia blushed, channeling herself some Aqua into her mouth and she swallowed.

Gaius walked through the sand, oblivious to the wind. They got back to their Pyramid quickly enough and the ball had finished, with students going up to their dorms. "I guess we'd better go up then," Gaius said to Thalia.

OOC: We should wait for @MuddyMudkip;

OOC: @Little Miss Eevee; What's happened so far is that the students have arrived at the school, had their first few lessons, learning about the basics of magic and runes. Since then Rex (Reece) and Thalia (Leavanny Duo) got into trouble and got a Sophon, a punishment. The start of year ball was held. Today it's the start of the second day, and the lessons are: History, Daemon Summoning, Battle Strategy and Alchemy. All students are dressed in white robes. Anything else look on the previous pages.

Gaius woke up the next day, and rolled over in his bed. He was exhausted after the ball, and not yet ready for lessons.

@Xolw; @Leavanny Duo; @MuddyMudkip;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom