• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Three Pyramids Academy (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haruka was asleep, in her bed. She had only arrived at Three Pyramids Accademy a few hours ago, during the start of year ball, and was despretly trying to sleep for a while before school started.

"Hngg...Don't shoot my pretty pink princess... shuddup up, Y'kari..." she murmured before she awoke. Another dreemless night, although it was normal, as one of her other personalities would take over in her sleep. Haruka wiped the sleep out of her eyes, as she grabbed her glasses and stretched. "My first school day!" she yawned, as she got out of bed and dressed into a white robe.

Gaius made his way downstairs, dressed in his white robe. The porridge-like substance was being served again and he took a bowl, filling it with the stuff.

Haruka walked downstairs, and after wandering around for a bit, she eventually found the dining room (?), and got herself something that looked like porridge to eat.

OOC: dining room, dining hall, something like that. Basically it's a school cafeteria give or take.

OOC- Thanks

IC- Haruka sat and ate, and stared at a boy who was filling his bowl with whatever the white stuff was.

Gaius noticed someone looking at him. He looked up from his bowl.

"Hi, I'm Gaius," he said. "What's your name?"

Thalia walked over to the meal and bumped into Gaius. "Oh, hi Gaius." she said.

OOC: Good to see you back, try not to get banned again :p

"Hi," he replied. He sat down at a table. "How are you feeling?"

"It'll be fine," Gaius replied, taking her hand. "Anyway, we've got history first, you can sleep in that.'

"Oh, Hi..." Said Haruka as she finished her breakfast. "I'm new here. Can you direct me to history class?"

"Thanks." said Thalia. "Oh, hi." she said to the new girl. "Thalia. You?"

"Let's go to History," Gaius said, standing up and making his way to the classroom.

((OOC: missed another start up *facepalm* um...how could I hop in?))

OOC: hop right in. It's Day 2 and the first lesson is History. For a more comprehensive explanation look on page 20

"Hi, my name is Haruka," Responded Haruka as she followed the other two to class. "But sometimes I'm Yukari, and other times I'm Hitomi."

"That's complicated," Gaius laughed. They entered the classroom, and sat down. The Magister stood in front of them.

"Good morning, students," he said to them. "This term we are going to study the Five Years' War, between Jishili and Antonin." At the mention of his home country, Gaius looked up.

"That's where I'm from," he told Thalia.

OOC: By the way, where is Antonin? I plan on having my other character be from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom