• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "Tough" PMD dungeons

Hidden Land was hell for me when I had to go back through it a second time without Grovyle's help. I kept running into freaking monster houses. Luckily the next level wasn't as hard for me.

In the first MD, there was a 100 floor dungeon that a huge overabundance of traps and monster houses. I still have no idea how I managed to beat it, but I still remember that you would encounter one of the legendary regis every few floors.

Any Zero Isle was just one of the biggest pains in the ass I have ever seen. One bad move could get you completely fucked.

Silver Trench in PMD1 was torture to me. I got to floor 70 or something when I died. I kept nagging my friend to rescue me, which he eventually did weeks later. I then died a few floors later. I think I just used this site dedicated to PMD rescues to get someone to rescue me. xD

Sky Tower wasn't fun either. Spite Shuppet that go through walls, Silver Wind Venomoth screwing you completely over if you have a Grass type, Pressure Aerodactyl eating your precious PP, etc. >:C Heck Rayquaza was a whole lot easier than the dungeon itself.

Silver Trench in PMD1 was torture to me. I got to floor 70 or something when I died. I kept nagging my friend to rescue me, which he eventually did weeks later. I then died a few floors later. I think I just used this site dedicated to PMD rescues to get someone to rescue me. xD

Sky Tower wasn't fun either. Spite Shuppet that go through walls, Silver Wind Venomoth screwing you completely over if you have a Grass type, Pressure Aerodactyl eating your precious PP, etc. >:C Heck Rayquaza was a whole lot easier than the dungeon itself.

Silver Wind has probably killed me more than anything else throughout the PMD series.

Silver Trench was a pain in the ass because of Dewgong's Sheer Cold.

Not including restriction dungeons, probably Silver Trench.
"Dewgong used Sheer Cold!
Articuno fainted!"
I doubt that Dewgong was over level 80...

I descended into the depths of the southern part of Zero Isle (the hardest part) multiple times, and I never cleared the place. I once made it to floor 92 before being killed, and that's as far as I've ever managed.

Just to make things interesting, I did it with Sharpedo. Rough Skin FTW!

Azuril's Nightmare, ohhhh the paaiiiiin. Munchlax in that dungeon isn't fun, not fun at all. All the Blissey agony!!!

Off Topic : First post, woo!

Last edited:
^ Yes. I was frickin' stuck on Mt. Bristle for THREE MONTHS. I was so underleveled, and (Meowth + Cyndaquil) + (Geodude + Drowzee) = Hell.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom