• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups The Tower

The beast, predictably, was downed from the onslaught. Their first battle was an obvious success.

The creature's attack left a clearing in the shrubbery, showing a path that seemed well-worn and not overtaken by nature.

"You know, I think if we all die, that dog should be declared the chosen one," Brooke commented as she looked at Twix.

Winnie, not really paying attention to the conversation, took Twix out of her bag. She held the dog up vertically. "This little lady is Twix. Found her on the streets a few years back," she explained, and then paused. "She likes getting pet, you know..."

Ryan just frowned. Dogs weren't his cup of tea...quite the opposite, actually. He didn't have very good memories of canines in general.

The thought made him shiver.

"Well, at least he'll add some levity to this whole fiasco," Natalie pointed out, looking down at her leg and wincing. "Anyone brought medical supplies? I wouldn't want to lose my leg so early in our little adventure."

Andres walked over to Twix and pet his head slightly, a smile on his face.

A carton of bandages fell next to Natalie out of the nearest tree. Miles had climbed up said tree and was using his sniper rifle as a telescope to try and scout the area. When he'd heard Natalie's remark, he'd flipped through his pack and tossed her some bandages for her leg. He hadn't seen anything concerning quite yet, but he was staying vigilant.

"Sorry," Natalie replied with a roll of her eyes. "At least she'll bring some levity to this whole fiasco," she corrected, doing a mock courtsy. She was distracted by the sound of the bandages falling next to her. She reached down to grab them before glancing up at Miles. "Thanks soldado," she stated before sitting down on the ground to tend to her leg.

"Wait, did you bring food for her?" Andres asked as he looked down at Twix. "Though I guess we could feed her leftovers if anything."

"I have a few MREs with me, and the dogs back in the service always loved them... Way more than we did, that's for sure." Miles stated with a smile from above. "And Natalie, let me know if you need some pain meds for that leg." Contrary to what one might think, he wasn't trying to take a paternal role. Instead, he was just acting just as he did as an officer in the field. Make sure his men were at their best and do whatever it took to keep them in fighting shape and bring them all home.

"She's an adorable, classy lady," Brooke commented as she crouched down and got closer to Twix. "I've always wanted a dog, but I probably missed my opportunity now. Maybe once all of this is over."

"Do you have any of the fun kind?" Natalie muttered towards Miles. She felt like she'd need a few of those drugs just to be able to have fun in that kind of scenario.

"Having said all that," Andress moved back a bit from the others and looked around. "We still haven't really moved, but taking into account our injured member, I think it'd be best if we stay together...plus that thing was scary."

"Save the MREs in case we end up in a desert. We're in a forest and we have meat right in front of us." Amelia nodded towards the dead creature. "If you're leg gets too be in too much pain then I'll heal it, but I rather avoid if necessary. It takes a lot out of me. I can at least adage you up with ease though," she offered.

Back
Top Bottom