1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We've overhauled the Bulbagarden forum rules. You should read the new set here !
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Bulbagarden is currently running a site-wide staff drive! Check it out here.
    Dismiss Notice

Start Ups The Tower

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Yun, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Flaze

Flaze Don't Look Away

Blog Posts:
    "I'm not done with you yet," Natlie said, gritting her teeth in annoyance as she took out her bow and arrow and began firing arrows at the beast, not caring if she was essentially wasting them.

2. Midorikawa

Midorikawa Hope!

Blog Posts:
    "I get the feeling I'll be making a lot of arrows during this," Amelia sighed quietly to herself.

3. Prez

Prez bleh

Blog Posts:
    "Thank god," Winnie simply said, wiping her brow. Twix seemed unaffected by what happened.

4. Yun

Yun Our World Is Worth Fighting For

Blog Posts:
    The beast, predictably, was downed from the onslaught. Their first battle was an obvious success.

The creature's attack left a clearing in the shrubbery, showing a path that seemed well-worn and not overtaken by nature.

5. Midorikawa

Midorikawa Hope!

Blog Posts:
    "Considering all other groups have died before us. Should we maybe avoid following where they went?" Amelia suggested putting her weapon away.

6. Alolan Ninetales

Alolan Ninetales Who is the fairest of them all?

Blog Posts:
    "You know, I think if we all die, that dog should be declared the chosen one," Brooke commented as she looked at Twix.

7. Flaze

Flaze Don't Look Away

Blog Posts:
    Natalie let out a loud sigh once the beast died, she walked over and began taking the arrows she had fired out, she could use those later. "Isn't it dangerous to bring a dog with you?" she asked, struggling to get an arrow out from the beast's abdomen.

8. Midorikawa

Midorikawa Hope!

Blog Posts:
    "Animals sense more than humans. And it is a small dog. Her dog may actually help more than harm."

9. Flaze

Flaze Don't Look Away

Blog Posts:
    "If...you...say...so!" Natalie called out, almost falling off as she finally got the arrow off.

"What's its name?' Andres asked Winnie as he walked over to look at Trix, reminding him of his sister own puppy.

10. Prez

Prez bleh

Blog Posts:
    Winnie, not really paying attention to the conversation, took Twix out of her bag. She held the dog up vertically. "This little lady is Twix. Found her on the streets a few years back," she explained, and then paused. "She likes getting pet, you know..."

11. Mad Max

Mad Max max, never maxine

Blog Posts:
    Ryan just frowned. Dogs weren't his cup of tea...quite the opposite, actually. He didn't have very good memories of canines in general.

The thought made him shiver.

12. Flaze

Flaze Don't Look Away

Blog Posts:
    "Well, at least he'll add some levity to this whole fiasco," Natalie pointed out, looking down at her leg and wincing. "Anyone brought medical supplies? I wouldn't want to lose my leg so early in our little adventure."

Andres walked over to Twix and pet his head slightly, a smile on his face.

13. Prez

Prez bleh

Blog Posts:
    "She," Winnie sharply said. "Treat the lady with some class," she said to Natalie.

14. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen Justice Rains From Above
    Chief Discord Administrator

Blog Posts:
    A carton of bandages fell next to Natalie out of the nearest tree. Miles had climbed up said tree and was using his sniper rifle as a telescope to try and scout the area. When he'd heard Natalie's remark, he'd flipped through his pack and tossed her some bandages for her leg. He hadn't seen anything concerning quite yet, but he was staying vigilant.

15. Flaze

Flaze Don't Look Away

Blog Posts:
    "Sorry," Natalie replied with a roll of her eyes. "At least she'll bring some levity to this whole fiasco," she corrected, doing a mock courtsy. She was distracted by the sound of the bandages falling next to her. She reached down to grab them before glancing up at Miles. "Thanks soldado," she stated before sitting down on the ground to tend to her leg.

"Wait, did you bring food for her?" Andres asked as he looked down at Twix. "Though I guess we could feed her leftovers if anything."

16. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen Justice Rains From Above
    Chief Discord Administrator

Blog Posts:
    "I have a few MREs with me, and the dogs back in the service always loved them... Way more than we did, that's for sure." Miles stated with a smile from above. "And Natalie, let me know if you need some pain meds for that leg." Contrary to what one might think, he wasn't trying to take a paternal role. Instead, he was just acting just as he did as an officer in the field. Make sure his men were at their best and do whatever it took to keep them in fighting shape and bring them all home.

17. Prez

Prez bleh

Blog Posts:
    Twix glanced up at Miles, panting. She seemed to like the idea of his MREs.

Yun and Rocket Queen like this.
  18. Alolan Ninetales

Alolan Ninetales Who is the fairest of them all?

Blog Posts:
    "She's an adorable, classy lady," Brooke commented as she crouched down and got closer to Twix. "I've always wanted a dog, but I probably missed my opportunity now. Maybe once all of this is over."

19. Flaze

Flaze Don't Look Away

Blog Posts:
    "Do you have any of the fun kind?" Natalie muttered towards Miles. She felt like she'd need a few of those drugs just to be able to have fun in that kind of scenario.

"Having said all that," Andress moved back a bit from the others and looked around. "We still haven't really moved, but taking into account our injured member, I think it'd be best if we stay together...plus that thing was scary."

20. Midorikawa

Midorikawa Hope!

Blog Posts:
    "Save the MREs in case we end up in a desert. We're in a forest and we have meat right in front of us." Amelia nodded towards the dead creature. "If you're leg gets too be in too much pain then I'll heal it, but I rather avoid if necessary. It takes a lot out of me. I can at least adage you up with ease though," she offered.