• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups The Tower

"Anyone want to find a place to stay?" Winnie asked. "Because I don't think standing out in the rain is doing us much good." She was not too equipped for wilderness survival. She didn't loathe it, per say (okay, so maybe she did). But, despite looks, she could handle quite a bit.

"If we do find some sort of shelter, we would need to be sure it wasn't occupied." Brooke thought out loud.

Upon inspection, one of the shelters would reveal itself to be more or less empty. There were lights that were still on, but it was completely devoid of life within. Working machines were inside, and it was obvious that it was warmer inside than out.

"Machines?" Winnie asked. "Who do you think made those?" She then raised an eyebrow. It felt warmer inside; she could tell because the goosebumps on her arm disappeared.

"Anybody a mechanic?" Miles asked as he looked at one of the machines. "I'm not the worst at fixing an engine, but anything beyond getting a motor to start is far beyond me. I'm just curious as to what these things are..."

Winnie walked up to one of the machines, and examined it. "Don't think car experience will help you here," she dryly said.

"I've had to try and work on my computer at the office on multiple occasions, but I'm not sure if that information would be helpful here." Brooke replied with a small frown as she walked around to inspect the machines.

Back
Top Bottom