• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Trainer Sprite Emporium!

How is my Work?

• Quite good!

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • Talented, but needs a little polishing.

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Not bad... keep improving.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Adequate...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowMoondust

stomach hurts...
Reaction score
thetrainerspriteemporium%20copy.png

Banner made by pichuvolttackle, sprites by me

Hello, i'm RainbowMoondust and I really really want work. I can do essentially anything trainer sprite related, except figure out how to put them on my gallery/album. I am signed up and raring to go!

I can recolor them, splice them, dice 'um, edit them, alter them, and overall combine these skills to create anything. I can also do the most basic pokemon sprite work. I can also turn anything rainbow. Believe me, I can. I can also make stuff sparkly. Only simple stuff sparkle-wise though.

Gejinkas (I think that's what they're called)are my specialty,and you need to tell me how strong you want the resemblence to be. It can also be shiny! I can probably do GenV too. Mine are at the very top and bottom of the attatched images.

Pokemorphs: I bet I can do those. Can't be too different from gejinkas. I know the difference by the way.

Tell me what you want, details are great. You need to stick around and check back often, because I'll have questions. I want to do the best job possible.

Note: I am currently working at Gijinkas, gijinkas, gijinkas too.

Below are examples. There are more throughout.

Last edited:
Here's how you put them on:

[*IMG]Insert URL of image here.[/IMG]

Take away the asterick, and you're done.

Order for pichuvolttackle is ready for pickup! Any complaints, let me know and I'll fix them! Please tell me what you think right here!

That is very ok 'cause I keep the work easy to alter! What do you need?

thats amazing thank you very much :)
im the one that voted quiet good on your poll
by the way are you a boy or a girl?
and thanks a bunch again

I'm a girl. I'm also delighted that you like it! Make sure to spread the word about my skills!:party:

i'll change the pants color, alter the top, and give it Jasmine's head.

The girl with the bee-top?

Well, i can't figure out how to post it on the page... but lemme try something.

Edit: Try as I may, I cannot. I am unable to put it on the page... I blame MS Paint. Although, I think feng#### is offering services making stuff transperent.

Last edited:
if you want to post a picture like this VVVVVVVV
pokemon_serie.jpg

all you have to do is look up there ^^^^^
(by up there i mean the little icons that appear above the text when your writing stuff)
do you see the icon of the 2 little mountains and a sun is?
click on it and add the Url of the picture you want to
post or use this code

Url of the desired picture[IMG]

edit: if you can you transparency i think it has to do with how you save the file
save it as gif on png
hope this helps

3rd edit: upload it on different pages some alternatives;
[url]http://imageshack.us/[/url]
[url]http://www.myspacegens.com/handler.php?page=imageuploader[/url]
heres a video
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0PN2uybWkw[/url]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom