• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Transformation Tales (Sign Ups ALWAYS Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czechmate

Of happenings?
Reaction score
Plot: As Minami and her crew were sailing to a Academy called The Royal Garden Academy... But in the midst of fog... The ship's compass goes crazy and they end up on a uncharted island. The island they are on is a large deserted, barren island in the middle of an archipelago south of Unova. It is nicknamed Transformation Island. It is known for its many myths. But little does Minami's crew know that if someone ever sets foot on Transformation Island, they will turn in to a Pokémon... What will await for Minami's crew?

The ship: Just like any other ship, this ship is split into sections, the sections are as follows:
  • The captain's quarters
  • The crew's quarters
  • The Galley
  • Leisure Room
  • Swimming Pool
  • Change Rooms
  • Game Room
  • Crow's Nest
  • Engine Room (Prohibited unless you have permission or you are a mechanic)
  • Exercise Room

Rules, please read:
-ALL BMGf Rules apply.
-Legendaries are NOT allowed.
-Minor swearing/cursing is allowed.
-Keep romance/gore at PG-13.
-Tennising is allowed as long as it isn't pointless posts.
-And most importantly... HAVE FUN!
-One person per specie
-I'll give you 3 warnings if you break any of the above rules, and then I will kick you out the 4th time.

Name:

Sexuality:

Species:

Moves (Up to 5 + Ability):

Appearance as a HUMAN:

Appearance as a POKÉMON:

Personality:

History:

Other:

Example of a Sign Up:
Name: Minami

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Serperior

Moves (Up to 5 + Ability): Frenzy Plant, Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, Aerial Ace, Iron Tail; Overgrow

Appearance as a HUMAN: She stands 5,8 tall, and has black hair and blue eyes. She wears casual clothes as a captain, but has a distinguished pair of shoes covered with Serperior's all over it. She also has a Poké Ball shaped necklace.

Appearance as a POKÉMON: A normal Serperior, with 5 leaves on her tail instead of 3.

Personality: She is rather jolly for captain, she loves to joke around with her crewmates, and usually dismisses anything thing bad her crewmates tell her unless it's REALLY bad. She has a very open mind and usually won't get ticked off, unless she is told something stupid.

History: Minami hails from Lacunosa Town, and when she was a small kid, she heard myths about Kyurem eating kids, and one day when she was 15 she went to explore the Giant Chasm but failed to find anything, this inspired her to go on a adventure of her own.

Other:

My Sign Ups:
Name: Minami

Species: Serperior

Moves (Up to 5 + Ability): Frenzy Plant, Leaf Storm, Energy Ball, Aerial Ace, Iron Tail; Overgrow

Appearance as a HUMAN: She stands 5,8 tall, and has black hair and blue eyes. She wears casual clothes as a captain, but has a distinguished pair of shoes covered with Serperior's all over it. She also has a Poké Ball shaped necklace.

Appearance as a POKÉMON: A normal Serperior, with 5 leaves on her tail instead of 3.

Personality: She is rather jolly for captain, she loves to joke around with her crewmates, and usually dismisses anything thing bad her crewmates tell her unless it's REALLY bad. She has a very open mind and usually won't get ticked off, unless she is told something stupid.

History: Minami hails from Lacunosa Town, and when she was a small kid, she heard myths about Kyurem eating kids, and one day when she was 15 she went to explore the Giant Chasm but failed to find anything, this inspired her to go on a adventure of her own.

Other:

People who have signed up/reserved a spot:
Reserved:
  • Pi Face
Accepted:
  • コジロウ - Minami
  • AmeKren - Akatora
  • Zant - Gemini
  • Plumbum - Freya
  • Blathers - William
  • Nekat - Kat

Other information: The ship will arrive at the setting (Transformation Island) in about 4-5 RP days, in the time being the fellow RPers characters should get to know each other. Also, the RP will be split into 3 parts, all in one thread though.

I will post the start up when we have enough members (around 10, give or take)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I will try to answer them as soon as I can. Also, I am looking for a Co-GM. If you want this position, please PM me, I ask that this person will be willing to enforce rules, is preferably an experienced RPer, and is preferably in a different Time Zone as me so you will be able to manage this RP when I am not online.

Last edited:
Re: The Transformation Tales (Sign Ups)

Can you reserve me a spot please?

Sure! Reserved.

Also, am I allowed to use Shaymin? I think it counts as a legendary, but I don't see it as a legendary...

I'll give that a go. But, please, do refrain from spamming Seed Flare. (^O^☆♪

@Pi Face; reserved, and No, I can't let you have Celebi.

@Zant Sorry, but you can't have Shaymin either. Sorry, cause every one is gonna pick legends and no normal Pokemon will be present.

I hope both of you understand.

EDIT: I got a new idea for the plot, still the same plot, but there will be some changes near the end. (Don't worry, Transformation Island is still in it. I'll go post it now. Hope you guys will like it!

Last edited:

I got you a mechanic for the ship.

Name: Akatora

Species: Charizard

Fly, Flamethrower, Dynamic Punch, Aerial Ace, Dragon Pulse

Ability:Blaze

Appearance as a HUMAN: 6'2 tall. Short Red hair and green eyes. Wears a basic blue shirt and a pair of red cargo pants, and carries his a equipment in a duffel bag swung over his shoulder. Tends to have a piece of grass hanging out of his mouth,

Appearance as a POKÉMON: About a foot taller than an average Charizard. His eyes are the same, and he has that same habit as keeping a piece of grass out of his mouth.

Personality: Rather laid back, but if something does get him angry, he stews about it for hours if he can't do anything about it. Otherwise, he's a cheerful, friendly person.

History: Originally from Cinnabar, he got a job as a mechanic fixing ferries that go to and from the mainland to the island. One day he decided to get a job on an actual ship and ended up working for Manami. He dislikes it when he's ignored when he tells her about any problems the ship is having, but otherwise is happy with his new job.

Other: Can't swim.

Last edited:

@AmeKren; Accepted, I like your Other! Also, Minami won't ALWAYS ignore here crew. XD

Thanks. Thought it would be amusing and fitting with Charizard.

IT IS! I can't wait to see what will happen. XD

@Pi Face; reserved, and No, I can let you have Celebi.

@Zant Sorry, but you can't have Shaymin either. Sorry, cause every one is gonna pick legends and no normal Pokemon will be present.

I hope both of you understand.

EDIT: I got a new idea for the plot, still the same plot, but there will be some changes near the end. (Don't worry, Transformation Island is still in it. I'll go post it now. Hope you guys will like it!

Well, what non-legendary pokemon has two formes? Two formes were gonna be a key factor in this character...

Okay, I just decided to go with Chikorita...

Name: Gemini Darnell

Sexuality: Bi-curious

Species: Chikorita

Magical Leaf, Solar Beam, Poison Powder, Energy Ball, Cut; Overgrow

Appearance as a HUMAN: Gemini.png (things that the picture doesn't include) Gemini stands at about 4'10". There are two different versions of her for her different personalities. No one knows why, but when she switches to her "second" personality, her hair goes straight and she looks like her appearence on the right side of the picture

Appearance as a POKÉMON: Gemini again.png About the size of a normal Chikorita, but her appearence changes to the Gemini on the right when she switches to her second personality

Personality: As I said before, Gemini lives up to her namesake by having two personalities. In her first personality, she's cute, polite, shy, and sweet. So, in a nutshell, her first personality is sugar-covered and adorable. Now, when she gets into her second personality, she's brutal, hot-tempered, and is incredibly strong despite her size.

History: Gemini was born in a rich family, her father was a buisnessman, and her mother was a Female Boxing champ. When she was eight years old, she discovered her secondary personality when she was being provoked by some kids at school, and she ended up getting in a phsyical fight with them (she surprisingly won). Gemini was moved to a different school, and her mother began to teach her self defense. Her mother's lessons had made her quite strong, though no one could really notice due to her cute appearence. At the age of 13, Gemini got into another fight, and was sent to the Royal Garden Academy on Minami's ship.

Other: When you annoy Gemini, she'll most likely punch you, then go back to her cute personality like nothing happened. Also, her appearence slightly changes when she changes personalities. She isn't part of Minami's crew, but she has to take the boat in order to get to the academy.

Name: Freya Hasting
Species: Froslass
Moves: Hail, Shadow Ball, Taunt, Ominous Wind, Blizzard. Ability is Snow Cloak
HUMAN appearance: As a human, Freya is quite attractive, having long hair that she has dyed into a shiny silver. Is never found to not be wearing her black scarf
POKéMON appearance: As a Froslass, she is a Froslass. She wears her black scarf around her neck even as a Froslass.
Personality: Freya has a cold and icy personality, somewhat appropriately, being mostly introverted and keeping to herself, however this does disappear somewhat if she is approached. She has a strange interest in the occult.
History: Freya never really had friends. She never really reached out for them, and nobody ever wanted to reach out and be her friend. She didn't mind though, she would just drift around, blending in to the background. But recently, her studies have taken a nosedive and nobody knows why except her. Not having the money to just buy a ticket, she volunteered to work on the ship in return for passage to another Academy, where she believes that her studies can come back into fruition, as long as she's away from the distractions back home.

Last edited:

@Plumbum; I'll call it a reserve. (^O^☆♪

There we go, one fresh sign-up.

Darmanitan and Cherrim are the only things that come to mind for pokemon with two forms. Also, may I reserve for this? I'm going to be gone for awhile so I can't prepare it right now.

Sure. Reserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom