• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Transformation Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czechmate

Of happenings?
Reaction score
@Zant; @AmeKren; @Plumbum; @Blathers; @Nekat; The start up has started!

Plot review: As Minami and her crew were sailing to a Academy called The Royal Garden Academy... But in the midst of fog... The ship's compass goes crazy and they end up on a uncharted island. The island they are on is a large deserted, barren island in the middle of an archipelago south of Unova. It is nicknamed Transformation Island. It is known for its many myths. But little does Minami's crew know that if someone ever sets foot on Transformation Island, they will turn in to a Pokémon... What will await for Minami's crew?

The ship:
  • The captain's quarters
  • The crew's quarters
  • The Galley
  • Leisure Room
  • Swimming Pool
  • Change Rooms
  • Game Room
  • Crow's Nest
  • Engine Room (Prohibited unless you have permission or you are a mechanic)
  • Exercise Room

And the rules:
-ALL BMGf Rules apply.
-Legendaries are NOT allowed.
-Minor swearing/cursing is allowed.
-Keep romance/gore at PG-13.
-Tennising is allowed as long as it isn't pointless posts.
-And most importantly... HAVE FUN!
-One person per specie.
-Be active.
-I'll give you 3 warnings if you break any of the above rules, and then I will kick you out the 4th time.

Right now everyone is in a port town called Running Rapids Town. Your character can be anywhere in the town and doing anything, although they MUST be heading for the ship. I forgot to mention earlier, but Running Rapids Town is in southern Unova. Also, the time this is set in is 1 year after the events of BW, but nothing will be mentioned about the games. Also, you are in for a surprise when we all transform...

START UP, GOOO!

"I'll have a Cola to go." said Minami as she paid for it, got it, and headed for the dock. "Boy, what a day."

William checked his bag once more to ensure that everything was intact. He had paints, acrylics, and all kinds of other art related supplies neatly packed into his bag. Another bag, significantly smaller then the first, held his personal belongings.. William only ever spent large amounts of money on his artistic craft, but that unfortunately meant William never had much money to spend on anything else. People have told William to simply sell his art, but the stubborn beret sporting artist refused to make people pay money in order to enjoy his work. William double checked, triple checked, then checked once more before deciding he had everything he would ever need on a long trip and slung the two bags over his shoulder. His art bag weighed a lot more then his other bag; it simply held 2 changes of clothing, a tooth brush, and soap. William didn't really consider anything but what he carried with him important; hopefully this 'Royal Garden Academy' would have anything else William may need.

William stood and looked back at his apartment; there was no turning back now. Once Will left the town of Running Rapids, it was highly unlikely that he would ever be able to come back. With one final farewell, William slowly backed out of the closest thing he ever had to home, and closed the door.

The dock was one of the more quiet places in town. So it would make sense that Freya was drawn to it like a moth to a candle. She sat at the dock, just watching the ships quietly potter by. She had already said her goodbyes to everyone important . It was a new start, which right now she needed. Maybe she could even make something new of herself? Be someone she never had before? Either way, home was too much for her to keep on at the Academy here.

Last edited:
"Whew, hopefully this ride won't have anything going wrong, if something wrong is gonna happen, I sure hope it isn't big, because we have an Academy to go to, we better not be late for that." said Minami to herself. The ship BETTER not get wrecked. She boarded the ship and set down the staircase. Well, this place is better than our last ride. Pretty great for a cheap ticket. Good thing is isn't MESSY here. I hope the crew and everyone else won't get lost while coming here, those docks are confusing. thought Minami as she sipped her Cola while looking around the ship.

Akatora had gone to the ship early to make sure it was in good shape and it takes a while to go over everything. It wouldn't do to have a huge malfunction right after they left after all.

"Everything seems to be going pretty good so far." He said as he nodded to himself.

Last edited:
Gemini silently walked through the town, looking at the signs that would lead her to her ship. The girl kept notice of her surroundings, she didn't want another one of her dad's bodyguards to spy on her. This time he promised that I would be able to watch after myself... she thought. Suddenly, she heard a ringing noise. Gemini held her phone and answered, "Hello?"
"Are you absolutley sure you can go on your own?"
Gemini's curly hair began to go flat, "Dad, this is the fifth time you've called me today. I keep telling you that I can do this!"
"Well, it wouldn't hurt if I-" Gemini's hair went completely flat, which was the sign that she had switched personalities again.
"I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!" She shouted into the phone before shutting it off. The girl realized that her shouting caught some attention, and her hair immediatley went back to it's previous curly state.

"Oh, it's nothing. Carry on," she shyly said to the people who stared at her. Gemini continued to the ship.

Minami went to the engine room. "I heard you say something about the engines, they're fine right?" asked Minami.

OOC: I'm gonna be away from home tomorrow, Ame, you can bunny my character if needed.

OOC: I'll do my best.

"Everything's tip-top, Captain. No problems down here."

"Ok. Good to know. You can come and rest, don't always work."

"In a bit. I'm almost done here anyway."

"Ok then, just make sure you don't over do it." said Minami as she walked back up to the Captain's Quarters.

Akatora nods as he goes over everything one last time.

Gemini finally arrived at the ship, which wasn't exactly what she was hoping for. She continued to walk onto the ship, and saw Minami walking to the Captain's quarters. She walked up to talk to her,

"Oh... uh... hello! You're the- um- Captain, right? My name's Gemini and I'm going to be attending the Royal Garden Academy..." She shyly looked at Minami.

"Yes, I am the captain. And yes again, this ship is headed for Royal Garden Academy. Feel free to look around.

Last edited:
OOC: May take me a bit to post. I'm working on an essay right now. Yay multi-tasking!

After he finished, he puts down his clipboard and leaves the engine room to take a break. "Finally done. Might go to the game room for a while to hang out before my next shift."

OOC: Same here. Doing mah journal!

"You can go for a swim..."

"Oh, I didn't really pack a swimsuit at all. I'll just go and find my room..."

"Go up the stairs, to the left." Then find the number that's on your ticket."

OOC: I'll move it along when everyone in the RP posts at least once.

"You know, I haven't seen many crew members besides me on the ship. I wonder where they are, and how many of us are on here...

William finally made it to the docks. He pulled a slip of paper out of his pocket; the small paper had instructions on how to find the ship he would be boarding. William felt really out of place as he moved past sailors and other people at work. William really hoped that the people he would be sailing with would be easy to get along with, or else this would be a long trip. William made his way through crowds until he approached the ship he was looking for. He took one more glance down at his paper in order to be positive it was the correct ship, then made his way across the gang plank onto the deck of the vessel.

"Excuse me? Hello?" William said as he walked on the deck. The instructions suggested this was the ship he was looking for, but he was still worried that he got on the incorrect one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom