• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Trash Can

1689643817440.png
i can see the neon glow from the woods behind the backyard, thrusters make the whole house shake louder than a thunderstorm. we don't need to sleep, it's the weekend. i wanna stay up late and chase all the sky lights.

1690222507980.png

though i'll never know your name i'll cry for you the same.
i'm so proud of this drawing, i think it's one of my favorites that i've done all year. what's funny is that a dark blue is my least favorite color to use in drawings, but i feel like i really pulled it off.

Screenshot_20230924-222006-548.png
i guess i should stop looking out for you, like i always do. when will you start looking out for me too, instead of leaving me staring at my shoes?

i LOOOOVE fionna and cake (in case you couldn't tell) and episode 6 and 7 were so cute and i just had to draw them

Do you also get a nickle if you're the one that makes an art thread? lol

Seriously tho! You have a fantastic sense of color, my friend. The texture and layering in the backgrounds are super appealing visually too. Usually bright and super saturated colors are a strain on the eye, but you've really found a style that gives the colors a lot of charm and playful vibes. Fantastic work.

Back
Top Bottom