• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Trash Can

toastghost

i'm the right one on your touch tone telephone!
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
This is a little place where i'd like to post my terrible Pokemon art! I hope you enjoy my art, and if you don't, your opinion would be the same as mine. I hate these! They're so bad! But if you like them, good for you!

The first thing i have drawn is an Electrode gif:

Last edited:
Adorable Minior
Here's probably the best art that will be on this thread. this also is the longest gif on here with 32 frames. it doesn't sound like much, but voltorb was 16 and oddish was like 12

Adorable Pancham
The Pancham line is one of my favorites in Pokemon. Pandas are my favorite animal, and they made a panda that didn't look like a drunk bunny (spinda) and looked like a cute, yet cool Pokemon. This artwork is a tribute to Pancham.

The Plushes i made
What better place to post your sewing creations than your gallery?
I'm currently working on a Swadloon and Cacnea and when i'm done with them i'll post pictures

Nugget was the first plush I ever made, and so he's special to me. He's not my favorite (that would either be Ice Cream or Adorbable) but i like him nonetheless.
Squish was the second plush i made, and although you haven't seen them in the picture, i really like her dangly arms that i made from ribbons. One of them fell out so i ended up taping it to Squish's back.
Minior is one of my favorites from Alola. So when i looked up Minior Plush on amazon and ebay and i didn't see anything, i decided to make one myself. and i love this boi. The name is a pun of orb and adorable. I love this guy and i worked really hard on him
Remember that one Pikachu short with Snorlax Snowmen. Well i love them. So much that i made a plush. This one was really hard to make, and was the first one i used a template for. Sewing him up was a pain, but i'd say it was worth it in the end. I love him!
I feel like this would be a good place to put my plush collection pics.

Last edited:
Two Plushes
Wow, 2 updates in 1 day?! What is this, Christmas? If you looked at my about page, or if you looked really closely at my plush collection, you would know that I like Undertale. I have a plush of my favorite character, Temmie, and I made Napstablook and Vulkin!

Hey Guys
Hey guys, on here i've been updating about 4 times a week or something. That number is going to go down to about 2 updates a week, if an update happens at all. i've started school recently, and that takes up a lot of my time, to where i can update every Saturday or Sunday. On Spring and Winter break, I'm gonna try to update this thread everyday, but there is certainly no guarantee. Sorry if this let's you down. I'll try to update this as soon as i can. Thanks for reading this thread and looking at my terrible drawings and mediocre plushes. It means a lot to me

Back
Top Bottom