• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Truth About Free Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I really love is that instead of helping the person you're telling them to go from norton to avg.

I think my computer goes EXTREMELY fast, even with Norton.

I paid like $80 for this version, I want it to work! DX

For the record, the regular Symantec versions of the antivirus programs are excellent. No BS virus scanners with robust security. Any of the Norton stuff from Symantec is, of course, crap. I'm using the regular corporate edition of Symantec AntiVirus that I got from school, and it's really good. Non-intrusive, no bloat, simple.

I can speak for both sides on this issue.

On one hand, I love music. I don't have a whole bunch of money so illegal seems so tempting. Some artists such as The Beatles and The Residents also don't release/release only select songs on iTunes. Some CDs are also ridiculousy hard to get. And don't forget that at 99 cents a song, you'll be broke in no time.

On the other hand, I write music. I don't have tons of money or anything. I'm hoping not everyone downloads my music illegally so I don't have to have a career on the side because that would decrease the quality of my music by taking time away when I could be writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom