• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Tunnels Under The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebansu

ew
Reaction score
THE TUNNELS UNDER THE WORLD

"Wait just a moment!" Kazia called as her older sister, Dawn, the blonde haired girl who looked so much liker herself.
"No, you can catch up!" Dawn called as she ran across the green grass, that felt cold under he feet in the twilight.
Kazia sighed and tied the diasy chain's ends together, she tied it around her neck. "I'm coming now anyway!" She replied as she watched her sister run over to the other side of the hill. She followed, the grass was damp as night got closer and closer, and both girls ran barefoot back towards the small cottage they lived in not to far from where they were right now. It felt cold this evening as summer was begining to come to an end. Late August was always filled with evenings like this for the two girls, Kazia could never remember an evening in August when they were inside and not out enjoying the last of the holidays before school finally came back to ruin it all.
"Dawn, what time is it?" Kazia asked as she ran past the large tree that she had been sitting under earlier, at the top of the hill. She heard no reply. "Dawn?!" Kazia shouted, still she heard no reply.
Kazia ran to the other side of the hill but did not see her sister. She wondered if Dawn had already managed to run back to the small white cottage that Kazia could see across the field at the bottom of the hill. The lavender plants around her's sweet scents did not seem so sweet anymore. Hot tears began to run down her face even though she was frozen under her woolen lilac shawl.
Kazia began to run quickly down the hill, but tripped over her own feet, "Dawn!" She called again as she tumbled down the hill, but then she was suddenly surronded by darkness, and felt as though she was falling. She looked up to where she thought she once was and saw a little bit of light. A hole, she had fallen down a hole!
Kazia panicked as she reached out to grab the roots of plants to grab onto. She wanted to pull herself back up again to the land where she felt safest. "Dawn, where are you!" She called as she hit the floor.
"I'm right here!" Kazia heard her sister's voice, and rolled onto her side to see her sitting on the ground, with beautiful purple wings, like a butterfly's.
----------------------------------------------------------------​

Welcome to The Tunnels, it's nice to see you here, it's been so long since anything like this has happened here before, but we're glad that you've come to help us at last. This is a world not like the one you would have been used to up there, on the land where the humans walk. This is the land of the faeries, the pixies and the elves. A land where peace once was.

But recently something terrible has happened, a man called Xarius has entered our land, he once was a human like you but he took advantage of the powers we gave him. He has such strong skills too, the ability to fly and use magic like a faerie, to fight like an elf, and cast spells and curses like a pixie. We are worried, we want you to help us, join us, so we can defeat him and his ramy and restore peace to The Tunnels once more.

Classes

Faeries

Faeries are seen to have gorgeous wings and normally be quite pale creatures, who wear beautiful clothing and look after their appearance. Faeries can fly well, and a quite good at casting spells, and using their magical abilities to their advantage. However, Faeries are not as skilled at combat, and struggle at physical combat. They are believed to be kind, sweet natured creatures, but actually have a variety of personalities. Their weaknesses are believed to be fire and others' disbelief in them.

Pixies

Pixies are potrayed to look much like a human except they have unhumanly looks and unusual coloured eyes. Pixies, unlike faeries, cannot fly and are pretty average at physical combat, although do not see themselves as experts. They are though, excellent at casting curses and spells, more so than faeries. Pixies are less common than faeries but there aren't so little that they are endangered or rarely seen. Their only weakness is iron, but only if it is placed against their skin or very close to them.

Elves

Elves are portrayed to have long ears and dress in beautiful, decorated clothing, that would not be worn by humans, and would normally be made out of strange materials. Elves are believed to be very good at physical combat, and can cast spells, but very few. Some have wings, but that is unlikely and usually they are wingless creatures. They are not believed to have any weaknesses and very few know that the way to kill an elf is to kill it using a sword.

Rules

The RP is not set in modern day so I would not like any mention of computers, mobiles, vehicles, ipods and any other electronical appliances or modern day devices.

Max of three characters

Swearing is allowed but shouldn't be used frequently

Romace should be kept PG-13 any further and you guys can go to PMs I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable.

No one line/sentence posts, I've spent quite a while setting this up, I would prefer detailed posts, but dont feel the need to go wild and post nine paragraphs or whatever, just a few lines'll be fine. :)

Stick to the Bulbagarden Rules.

Failure to follow to rules will be resolved by a warning, if failure to follow the rules of the RP still continues then I will ban you from the RP. A warning, depending on how severe the brake was could also become a temporary ban.

But most importantly, I want you to all have fun.

SU Sheet;

Name; First and last please, middle names are optional.
Age; I would prefer it if your character was no younger than 10.
Gender; Male or Female
Class; Faerie, Pixie or Elf
Personality; A good paragraph or more of what your character is like
Appearance; I'd like about 1 detailed paragraphs about your characters appearance here
Class Features; What features do they have that they gained from becoming a pixie/faerie/elf.
History; 1-2 Paragraphs at least about your character's previous life.
Powers / Abilities; What powers/abilities does your character have. Are they good at physical combat, spels, flying?
Weapons/Spells/Curses; I wnat each character to have max of three different spells/weapons/curses in here, I may make the maximum bigger as the RP progresses
RP sample; I'd like to have here an RP smaple of how the character arrived in the tunnels
Other; If you feel I missed anything out here or would like any improvements in the RP please write them here.

My SU

I'll post the SU's for Kazia and Dawn here when I have time

Please have fun! And I hope you'll sign up!

Last edited:
So what kind of technology do they have down there? Also, reserve me a spot, if you please.

OK reserved but there really is no technology down there, so that means like, no phones, no interweb, it says that in the rules if you could have a look before you sign up that's be good

Name: Lionel Breeze
Class: elf

Personality: Laid back, lazy, and either brave or stupid. He loves music and arts, hates traitor and really friendly. He love to imagine something and get too deep in thought. He often ask why, and come up with an interesting answer by himself. He likes to read too.

sometimes, he's too lazy to care about something and then get in trouble because of that. He never think about people race, skin, etc. If you nice to him, he'll be nice to you. You annoy him, he'll make your life a living hell.

Appearance: Lionel always wear a blue bracelet and a blue cap with a Tribal marking on it. He is around 5,9 and had a scar in his right shoulder, he has a brown spiky hair, and eyes like a pitbull. His body is like a marathon runner -- strong and flexible.

For clothing, he prefer a simple, blue polo shirt, a jeans, and a blue running shoes. He have a compass in his pocket.

Class features: Long ears, improved hearing and ability to look far away in the night.

History: grew up in an orphanage, and his parent's identity is unknown. He study martial arts in his school, and he's the best, although he's not very good with his studies.

He enjoy music, and he play guitar in his school band. After he graduated from class 9, he worked as a librarian in a library in his town.

He build himself a log cabin in a hill in the outskirts of his town, where he live with his faithful owl, named "frost".

Abilities: he's very stealthy, and can be a very good spy. Good at swordfighting.

Weapon, spell, curse: he's very good at martial arts and sword fighting. He also can turn the power of nature to elemental magic, and can send his owl to fly as a scout.

RP sample: "you would not believe your eyes~ if ten million fireflies~ lit up the world, as you fell asleep~" Lionel was standing in the grassland, alone in the middle of the night, strumming his guitar and singing. hundreds of fireflies was flying around him, lighting the place up.

Hundreds of stars is shining brightly in night sky. But something is wrong.. Lionel can't sleep, that's why he's here.

"Something isn't right.. I don't know why, I just can't sleep." He murmured.

He walked away, going back to his cabin, but on the way back, he tripped over a rock and fell into a pitch black hole. "Holy sh*t!! Aww.." Lionel yelled as he get up.

"..eh.." To his surprise, he can see in the night as clear as he can see in the day. He feel like he's getting taller, and he can hear a sound of a bee flying 2 miles away "holy.-- what happened to me??"

Other: btw, english isn't ma language. So if there's a spelling error or a messed up grammar, I'm sorry

Sorry for late reply LLednar you're accepted no worries about spelling and stuff! :)

Name: Lordemort

Class: Faerie

Personality: Lordemort tries to be cool. He really does. But fails. Epically. He wants to be a super badass villain, but the most he can manage is annoying orphans and the occasional graffiti. He can come up with good plans once in a blue moon, but this is very rare. He doesn't like orphans very much, since they killed his parents.
His policy is to alway slook out for number one. Right now, his main concern is making money. However, when he;s not being a jerk, he likes to build model boats.

Appearance: Just because he's pretty old and green doesn't mean he has to be out of shape. While he wears flowing black robes, under them, he's ripped, with sinewy muscles. Unfortunately, while his muscles would look pretty nice on most men, the effect is dampened by the fact that he's hairless, green, and has red eyes.
Also, when he turned into a faerie, his nose fell off, so where it would be, he only has two slits. He often casts his robe aside when he's going to fight, so he wears a pair of pants under it, and some curvy shoes. He's really tall, at seven feet, and has super long arms.

Class Features: Good magical and combat ability, knows kung-fu, no nose, red eyes, green. Tastes like broccoli.

History: Lordemort was originally born Logan Demort, a French aristrocat. He had a pretty nice life, yelling at peasants, learning kung-fu, and eating cake, until the French Revolution. His whole family was killed by orphans, and he barely escaped with his life.
He fled to England, managing to keep most of his money, where he resumed his lavish lifestyle. He lived in a mansion, and spent his time doing opium and beating up orphans.
However, all good things must come to an end, and while out on one of his orphan-beating-up expeditions, as he called them, he fell down into the sewers, where he was chased by an angry mob of orphans that had set a cunning sewer-trap for him! They beat him up, then cut off his arms and legs and left him for dead. He drifted along, bleeding out, until he found that the metal piping gave way to cave walls, and he fell down a waterfall. The last thing he remembered is hitting a rocky floor and passing out.
When he woke up, he found his arms and legs had grown back, and that he was not in England anymore. Furthermore, his beautiful hair had all fallen out, his skin had turned green, and his eyes were red. Perhaps worst of all, his amazing nose had fallen off! However, he did find he had some cool new powers. With his new abilities, he set out to return to the level of wealth he had on the surface.

Powers / Abilities: He knows kung-fu, is green, has red eyes, and no nose. Also, he tastes like asparagus.

Weapons/Spells/Curses:
-He can summon mundane objects out of thin air. Nothing more complex than a bicycle, though. These objects are often wreathed in blue flame, which is mostly just there to look cool, as it never burns anything.
-He can use his magic to speed up the healing process. Even if all his flesh was burned off, it would grow back in a day or so. Also, he can control the form his body parts grow back as. So, if his arm was ripped off, he could make it return as a tentacle. Since this power allows him to manipulate his body, he also feels no pain.
-With his magic, he can create a shell made of any metal around his body. The metal moves when he wants to, so he retains his mobility, though it does make him much more susceptible to heat, and being exposed to flame in this state temporarily disables his regenerative abilities.

RP sample:
"Lalala~" Lordemort laughed, skipping along the street, stepping on the back of an orphans shoes to make him trip. "Bothering orphans! Lalalalala~!"
"Please stop, sir. My mother just died, and-"
"Shut up, you orphan! Go back to your dead parents house! Pbbbbt!" Lordemort said, blowing a raspberry at the young man. "Why, when I was-" He said, but then something caught his eye. It was
"A roast beef sandwich!" He yells, rushing over. "My favorite foAAAUGUGHHHUGHGUUGUUUMMAKSDNAS!" He screeched, as he fell down the pitfall trap the orphans had made.
"GET HIM!" He heard a voice say.
"Oh no! My arms and legs!" Lordemort said, as the orphans cut off his arms and legs. "Noooo!" He yelled, as he felt himself drifting off. He waited for hours, watching the metal ceiling turning to rock, then falling...

Other: Nope.

Sorry Heroic, you'd be accepted but I'm not sure this RP will be starting now we don't have enough RPers :)

Sorry I don't think it is now, I can't actually remember the plot, i binned the paper I wrote it on and we only have 3 RPers, if you can find anymore RPers then sure, I'll start it, and I'll try and refresh my mind or see if by some miracle I have held onto it. But really I think if we had anymore people interested then we would have had more people signing up.

You could just make the sign-ups shorter. It was a pain to write mine, and a paragraph for each category is usually plenty in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom