• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Twelve Days of Christmas

ZinnLav

Always Ask For Consent!
Reaction score
Hello all,
I came up with this idea because December is now upon us and thought we might have some fun with this.

This game is simple, we will each sing(post) a line from the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas" each day until the twelfth of December (because the actual twelve days are too close to Christmas and we're busy) however there's a catch, once you sing your line you're stuck with it, so if you sing on the fifth day, you're now the Fifth day of Christmas.

You cannot be more than one day and everyone must post before the end of the day. I'll be generous and allow until that day has left every timezone, which means when the day first enters the timezone and the previous day's lines are over you can begin.

To make it more fun and exciting instead of the standard lyrics we'll be using our own, see if you can come up with Pokémon themed ones, also instead of your true love, the professor is giving you your gifts! (Which professor? Why it's your favourite!)

If there are any questions please send me a DM as I'd prefer to only keep lyrics in the posts.

(Dec 1st) Lance: On the first day of Christmas the professor gave to me a very hacked Dragonair
(Dec 2nd) Cynthia: On the second day of Christmas the professor gave to me two Lucario
Lance: and a very hacked Dragonair
(Dec 3rd) Steven: On the third day of Christmas the professor gave to me three shiny stones
Cynthia: Two Lucario
Steven: and a very hacked Dragonair

I highly encourage images if you can find any to go along with your post, changing it between posts is fine as long as it remains relevant.
Without further ado, I shall begin!

On the first day of Christmas the professor gave to me... my very own Pokémon!

images

Last edited:
Well this game failed, requesting thread lock.

Edit: I suppose we can do this without the specific days part. Let's just go to 12 days without any time limits.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom