• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Twilight Prince (Start up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Gryphon

Bewitched
Reaction score
OOC: It has finally started, I just hope people haven't forgotten it or lost interest, sorry it took so long was waiting to see if Sove and Ombrare would make a SU yet (Sove's doing it later)

Remember you are just waking up in Hearthome to discover the sun is lost.

Lenore slowly opened her eyes thinking it was probably daytime by now. However she noticed the room was still dark "Why am I awake?" Lenore groaned before rolling over in her double bed. Despite being only thirteen she did have a double bed, she liked the space. She looked at her clock which read 7:30am

"Huh? That can't be right" Lenore commented looking at the clock, perhaps it just stopped working. She grabbed her mobile, which she hardly used and mostly to call her mother in emergenices. The phone clock said 7:30am. She forced herself to get out of back and walked to her window before opening it, the stars were out and the moon was visible. So why couldn't she see the damn sun? She noticed the next door neighbors making a commotion, they too could see the sun was gone even thought it should be up by now.

Quickly she dashed into her room and shook her mother awake
"Lenore why are you waking me up in the middle of the night?" Amber groaned from under her blankets as she peered out at Lenore.

"Mum, it's the sun, it has vanished. I mean it's 7:30am" Lenore explained to her, Amber looked confused.

"What are you talking about?" Amber asked looking over at her clock, it now said 7:36am, looking shocked she turned to stare out her window. "Where is the sun?" Amber asked

"I honestly don't know" Lenore replied, she hopped out of bed throwing the covers off before rushing out of the house with Lenore following, the both of them stared in shock of the night sky.

Azami woke with a start, her crimson eyes flying open to see an unfamiliar ceiling. She sat up and looked around, before remembering she was staying in a Pokemon Centre in Hearthome City in Sinnoh because she'd promised her mother, Pike Queen Lucy, that she would represent her as a judge in some gaudy Pokemon fashion contest. No wonder her mother couldn't be bothered to go all the way up to frosty Sinnoh just for some tacky fashion thing. And so, since Azami had been travelling through the Sinnoh region, she thought she may as well do it, at least for more publicity for the Battle Pike.

Azami got washed and dressed, before picking up her rucksack and heading towards the main entrance of the Pokemon Centre. As she opened the door, she shivered slightly as the cold blast of air hit her, before composing herself and standing up even straighter than before. She always wore shorts and t-shirts, despite the weather conditions, just to prove how tough she is.

"EhmaGawd, look!"

"Can you believe it?!"

"Is this for real?"

"I can't believe it!"

Azami rolled her eyes and smirked slightly. She was used to people recognising her, and even if they didn't know her, people were always astounded by her looks. Just as she was about to tell them to get the hell out of her way, she noticed that they weren't gasping at her, but at the sun.

Or rather, the lack of it.

Azami stalked over to the counter where Nurse Joy was standing and staring in shock at the dark sky.

"Nurse Joy, what the hell is going on?" Azami growled, slapping her hand on the counter, as if the Nurse would possibly have any idea of what was happening.

"I-I don't know...dear." Nurse Joy faltered, still staring at the sky.

"Well, this is very bizarre." Dante said, looking at the sunless sky. She had just woken up to begin physical therapy but noticed it was still dark out. She was in Hearthome because they had the best programs for phys. therapy. And being an heiress does bring the ability to be independate from the house.

Getting out of the motel she was currently staying at, she took out a Net Ball and tossed it it the air a couple of times before tossing it high into the air. "Helios, Flash!" She commanded and from the Pokeball came the Luna moth of Bug-types, Ulgamoth, a Pokemon native to the Unova region. With a mere flex, Helios flew into the air and shone brightly, acting as a psudo-sun for Dante, now able to see.

Hinjo strode into the Pokemon Center.
"The Sun?"
Glancing at the others' expressions, he gathered they didn't know either. The trainers in the Center didn't seem to be of any worth, so he strode out, looking for a large wild flying type Pokemon.
He needed a closer view of what was going on here...
"Solrock..."

Jordan Summers
Small Home on Hearthome Outskirts
07:41

Lying on top of his sheets, wearing his jeans, t-shirt and socks and listening to death metal playing quietly from his mobile phone on the nightstand, Jordan gradually began waking up in exactly the same state he fell asleep in. He had already been awake for several minutes now, calmly listening to his music as he waited to see whether or not he would fall asleep again or fail in his attempt to do so. Thus far, he was experiencing the latter outcome, which came as a surprise to Jordan: not only did a weekend usually mean he wakes up well into the daytime, but it seemed to still be quite early in the morning.

Jordan did finally realize falling asleep was inevitable for some reason, so he decided he would get up and see whether or not he would be too tired to go back to sleep later. He put on a pair of black boots and his grey jacket, then pulled his phone from the charger to play his music as he walked out to the kitchen.

The first thing Jordan checked when he entered the kitchen was his dad's bedroom door, which was left open to indicate he was already out working at the hospital. "Must be a busy-ass morning," Jordan noted to himself while deciding what he would take for breakfast. He found his answer in leftover chicken wings and blue cheese, which he began heating in the microwave already when he realized the microwave clock seemed odd. The only time being read by the microwave was the duration which his wings would heated under, so he pulled his phone of the counter as it began switching to a soft country rock song.

"What the tits," Jordan asked himself as he repeatedly read over the time displayed on his phone, now 07:46. He was sure it was wrong, but he found the time on the oven to be only two minutes fast. At the very least, dawn should be breaking at this point in the morning, but it still remained dark as night. Though nothing came to mind at the moment, Jordan was sure there could be a natural explanation for the darkness. He figured he may venture outside and investigate soon, but he had no desire to do so without showering first, and he was always one to enjoy a few chicken wings.

"I don't understand Mum, what happened to the sky? Do you think it exploded?" Lenore asked, Amber knew that could be a possibility but wasn't that supposed to happen in like a thousand years from now?

"I don't know but I am pretty sure the sun isn't meant to go Supernova on us until thousands of years from now" Amber replied, she could hear panic descending as people stared rioting and looting places, she grabbed Lenore and kept her close knowing people go crazy in times like this. She could see a gang of men heading right towards her house, they were already looting stuff.

"Lenore get inside!" Amber ordered as the two ran in and closed the door, however someone was bashing on it as she tried keeping it down.

"Mum what do we do?" Lenore asked before the door was blasted open by a Rhydon's hyper beam and Amber crashed to the ground hurt.

"Get out! This is my house!" Amber shouted. "Not anymore more, Venomoth use Stun Spore!" one of the other men shouted, a purple huge moth came in spraying them with the attack, Amber and Lenore were instantly paralyzed as they watched their home get looted

"Somebody help! Somebody!" Amber screamed, just then she could hear them shouting "We got some pokeballs!" One of them shouted.

"Mum! They got our Pokemon!" Lenore said fearfully, since they both had placed the balls on the nightstands and hadn't able to grab them they were still upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Up where the Sinnoh Pokemon League suited a man wearing a dark robe and a hood standing about 6 foot tall stared over the waterfall he laughed. "My first phrase is complete, next is to take many strong Pokemon I can. Starting with these" The Twilight Prince as he calls himself said smirking. He looked at a list with Amber's, Jordan's, Dante's and many other names on the list.

Suddenly, the sound of cicada chirping resounded, powerful enough to smash glass as it sweeped into the home of Lenore, and powerful enough to knock the thieves into the ground. "Hey, bullies, pick on someone your own size!" Came the voice of Dante, the light of her Ulgamoth still shining as it lowered itself, it using Bug Buzz to stop them. "Stop using Flash and use Sunny Day, Helios." She commanded, and it fired a red ball high into the sky and summoned forth light, wide enough to encompass the city, bringing a standstill to the looting. "Thugs, prepare for the greatest ass-whupping of your life!" She yelled, pointing at the thieves.

OOC: I should have probably mentioned Sunny Day won't work either (Forgot about that attack) only Lunatone/Solrock combined will bring it back.

Amber and Lenore closed their eyes as the window shattered and a woman came to their rescue, somehow their paralysis stopped so the two stood up as one of the thugs came running down holding nine pokeballs in a small bag, he stopped to see that the others were being blinded and stopped.

"Give me back my Pokemon!" Amber threatened just as a pokeball flashed and Seviper came out.

"Oh yeah, Venomoth attack the Seviper and that big moth thing!" the thug shouted pointing at the Ulgamoth. Seviper lunged towards Venomoth before attacking with Flamethrowers. Vaporeon and Vespiquen followed suit along with Blaziken as they appeared, and Lenore's Bachuru appeared as well crawling on the roof before shooting a spark at the thug holding the pokeballs, he dropped them instantly.

Meanwhile Vaporeon lunged her attack against Rhydon with her water attack sending it flying.

"Run!" one of the thugs shouted as they recalled the Pokemon and attempted to escape.

"What the hell's going on?" Charles gasped as he looked outside the window, it was around 7:40 by his clock, though he knew the time wasn't the same as most clocks in the city, he usually got up to draw the sun as it comes up, considering it even more beautiful than a sunset; however now the sun didn't come up. "Let's see what's going on?" he turned to his Ralts and Buneary who were on the bed, he got up only wearing his jeans and shirtless he walked over to his closet and grabbed his usual blacks sweater and topped it off with his jacket.

"Let's go check it out," he grabbed his notepad and a small box of markets and paintbrushes. Ralts and Buneary nodded their heads and began following him out of the apartment.

"Charles, did you notice the sun isn't out?" One of his neighbors asked him after he had gotten out of his apartment room. "It's really weird.

"I know, I'm gonna go check it out," Charles nodded his head. "It's almost winter anyways, maybe the weather's just being weird," he shrugged and began walking, ignoring everyone that was looking out of their windows in fear.

Jordan Summers
Summers House

Rather ignorant of the surrounding chaos outside, Jordan calmly leaned against the kitchen counter eating breakfast as he listened to his music. He failed to notice the riots and looting until it was nearly at his door. As the ramifications of the missing sun, an issue that would otherwise be a minor setback to him, began to become apparent to Jordan, he noted realized that he would have to do something about it himself. The mod approached his house like an unexpected flood, bearing anything usable as a weapon of pain and/or destruction, as well as a few guns. But, of course, it seemed to be Jordan's house, and that of his neighbor, which was a real shame given how much he liked his neighbors, that received the unwarranted punishment that this crowd was ready to deliver. It did amaze Jordan how the common interest of ruining everyone else kept those involved from doing such a thing to each other. "Not on my fuckin' street," Jordan muttered as he turned away from his plate and crossed the living room into his father's bedroom.

"Seraph, Ranger y'all better get in here," Jordan said only slightly louder than his earlier mutterings. It wasn't necessary to be particularly though, as his psychic Pokemon knew him well enough to determine when they were wanted. The Gardevoir and Gallade teleported into the bedroom with Jordan, who disregarded their appearance for a moment as he continued through the room to his dad's closet. With the doors still open, Jordan simply pushed the clothes hanging within aside where the gun cabinet was minimally hidden. He opened the metal door, the required key being kept in its lock, and removed the two guns from inside, a 12-gauge shotgun and .22 caliber rifle with a scope.

With his home security system in hands, Jordan turned back to Ranger and Seraph, who waited behind him patiently. "Glad y'all ain't dead or on fire somewhere," he said as he held the rifle out to Ranger. "We got guests comin' in, I need you to hold this." Ranger put one arm through the rifle's sling, gladly allowing Jordan to put it around his torso. Though he wasn't able to fire it at all, Ranger enjoyed carrying Jordan's guns around with him. Seraph, on the flipside, was glad she wasn't asked to have a thing to do with the guns.

Loud pounding and shouting voices told Jordan that the rioters were already in his house, or at least beginning to attempt entry. Either way, Jordan began loading shells into his father's shotgun quickly, keeping his eyes glued to the closed bedroom door in fear of having one of said rioters break in at any moment.

"Nitro Charge!" Dante yelled, the Ulgamoth flew upwards and charged at the thugs, covered in flames and struck all of the thugs in the back or sides as they turned around. "Yosh!" Dante yelled in Japanese, seeing Helios flying back to her. "Nice job, Helios." She said, rubbing the Fire-Bug type on the head, he cooing.

Once she returned the giant of a Bug-type, she walked to the family she helped saved. "Hi." She said, waving to Lenore and Amber.

Just waking up from spending the night at Hearthrome's Pokemon Center, Lucas Wright took a look outside his window, cuddling a strange, bunny-like Pokemon in his arms, his Spinda. With curiosity, he looked up towards the sky. Something was gravely wrong, the sun wasn't shining, and he knew that this wasn't the time for the sky to go dark, nor was it the right season.

Feeling very confused, he decided to walk towards the front desk in his pajamas. His Spot-panda pokemon awkwardly trailed behind him, seeming almost oblivious to the situation.

"Hello... Anyone?" He said inside the center, to no particular person. "I'm sure I got a good night's rest, did I wake up to soon? What time is it? Does anyone know?" wandered around the front desk, repeating it to any person he finds there. He then finds a girl, who seems to largely resemble a member of the Battle Frontier in the Hoenn region, speaking with Nurse Joy. In his drowsy state, slouched over to the counter and asked, "Excuse me? Can anyone tell me the correct time? I think my watch is wrong, because it's dark right now..."

Hinjo looked around. He'd tried to enter the woods, but all the Wild Pokemon were gone. The forest was silent. As he re-entered the city, a scene of utter chaos greeted him.
He saw a group of rioters attempting to smash down a door.
They suddenly found themselves unconscious as, by unspoken command, his Lucario dispatched them.
"You OK in there?"

Azami was just about to tell whoever the hell who had just spoken to back the hell off because she was the one interrogating Nurse Joy, when she was suddenly cut off by the sound of smashing glass and screaming as a gang of thugs backed up by powerful-looking Pokemon stormed through the Pokemon Centre, heading straight for Nurse Joy.

"Alright, just hand over the Pokemon and nobody gets hurt!" The leader shouted. Nurse Joy, speechless with her mouth hanging open, nodded and turned to gather the Pokeballs when-

"Hmm. How about, you get the fuck outta here or discover the consequences?!" Azami roared, her eyes flashed even redder than before as she tossed up a Pokeball into the air, releasing an enormous Seviper.

"Seviper! Poison Jab!" Azami commanded. Seviper hissed, its equally red eyes narrowed as it suddenly slithered up to the leader. Before he could even attempt anything, the Seviper had tightly wrapped itself around the thug and sunk its venomous tail into his shoulder.

Lucus stared at the current situation blankly.

"Hey! Why did you break those windows? They were very nice, and repairing stuff like that is expensive!" he said to the thugs, almost completely oblivious to the fact that the center was being attacked. His Spinda stepped forward and let out a growl towards the criminals.

"Thanks for the save, I can't believe they got a trainer such as me like that" Amber replied now turning to her.

"Don't worry Mum, we didn't have our Pokemon with us so it was going to happen" Lenore assured her before turning to the other woman "I am Lenore, I think I have seen you around before. Do you know what's going on?" Lenore asked. Amber looked at her fire type who apparently used Sunny Day.

"Wait did your Pokemon use Sunny Day? Nothing even happened, there's no sun, no nothing" Amber commented, she walked over to the window and peered out, it was still nighttime "What the hell is going on?" Amber questioned

Bastion strolled along the brick paving, whilst whistling and twirling his cane between his fingers.

"Wonderful day, isn't it? Ah, the dark. Have you ever seen such a sight?"

Stretching his arms outward, the dark look in his yellow eyes gently shimmered in their sockets, as his grey smile gave a dark flow between words.

Turning, he noticed the group, as his transfixed smirk melted into a grin, as he passed the cane between his fingers, and tipped his hat.

Hinjo wandered back into the Pokemon Center.
"...Hey."
His Lucario used Bone Rush to take down a few gangsters as he sat down in a chair.

"Name's Dante Celestecorpo. In that order: No, I don't know what's going on. And yes, my Ulgamoth tried to use Sunny Day to calm the masses down. Apparently, that didn't work." Dante said, looking outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom