• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The (Un)official Nickname My Pokémon Thread

Do you nickname your pokemon?

• No I never nickname them!

Votes: 18 8.0%
  • I nickname a few of them.

Votes: 39 17.4%
  • Only ones i know i will use on my team/train.

Votes: 41 18.3%
  • If i can think of a cool nickname for it I will nick name it!

Votes: 58 25.9%
  • YES I GOTTA NAME `EM ALL!

Votes: 68 30.4%

• Total voters
I'm lookin' for names for a Quagsire and Kabutops, any suggestions?

Quagsire: No Shock!
Kabutops: UnDead

Charizard: Sean (DragonHeart. Rent it.)
Primeape: 1 (It's the lowest prime number. Otherwise pick your favorite prime number.)
Kingler: Delicious (I actually don't care for seafood, but whatever.)
Exeggutor: Conan ('Cause you're with Coco.)
Nidoking: WTFking (Seriously WTF is Nidoking.)

Actually 2 is the lowest prime number

I need some help with these:

A mal Infernape, nothing special, but it's nature is modest if that helps at all

A female empoleon who helped me to narrowly beat the E4

A male Electivire whose current nickname is just ecstatic.

Thanks to anyone who helps :)

thx 4 the help with the pokemon names but i would like some different nicknames 4 sum of them, Primape and Eggexutor

It's obvious that a male Primeape's nickname should be Optimus. Now that's just primal.

I need some help with naming my lovely Sunflora. I don't want to name her something too simple, common and unoriginal like "Sunny" etc. I thought about giving her a nickname "Venus", but I'm not sure about that...

I need:

Vaporeon female names.

Flareon male and female names.

Vaporeon: Aquamarine, Nami, or Tethys.

Flareon: Male - Utu or Hito. Female: Freya.

Also, I need a name for my Nuzleaf and Lombre for one of my NFE teams. (Who are female and male, respectively.)

I have a Lv. 60 Absol that could use a nickname. ._. I'm uncreative with nicknames, but if it helps, it's a Female with maxed-out Attack and Speed EVs.

How about Crest, because of it's head. Also, Night, Warning or Blade.

Vaporeon: Aquamarine, Nami, or Tethys.

Flareon: Male - Utu or Hito. Female: Freya.

Also, I need a name for my Nuzleaf and Lombre for one of my NFE teams. (Who are female and male, respectively.)

Thank you. I already named them though, and my glaceon

Vaporeon- Katara
Glaceon- Sokka
Flareon- Axle

I really like Freya, and Aquamarine so I'll probably use them eventually.

I need names for:

- A Cyndaquil
- A Tailow

I'm not too creative. The best I've done is my amazing Charizard, Snowfire.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom