• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Unown Art Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

MostlyAffectionate

Reaction score
201g.png
201_unown_e_1_m.png
201_unown_t_1_m.png
201_unown_i_1_m.png
201_unown_t_1_m.png
th_201Question.png

Anywho, I'm new. I wanted to draw. So I thought I'd set up a shop here. Sound good?

So I'll draw trainers, Pokemon, trainers and Pokemon, Pokemon and Pokemon, this is starting to sound a little weird, people who aren't trainers but still have things to do with Pokemon, people who aren't trainers and who don't have anything to do with Pokemon, people who look like Pokemon, Pokemon who look like people, pretty much whatever you want. As long as there's a decent description. Be sure to tell me if you want it colored or not.

First come, first serve. Blah, blah. :3

And here's an example:
harvey_by_mostlyaffectionate-d4p3srs.png

That's Harvey, the evil Espeon. Scared? Erm... yeah, it's just a quick sketch, I kind of wanted to try out the paint program on this computer, since it was different than the old version I've used all my life. Buuuut... it's pretty much the same. So any pictures ordered from me won't look just like that, since I'll be using SAI. It has layers, and layers mean I can color easier. And draw easier in general.

So if you want me to draw something (anything!) don't hesitate to ask! (Really! Please give me something to draw! I'm so lonely...)

Last edited:
Hey! That's a really good example! Could you draw an Eevee and an Umbreon. There is no rush, take all the time you need!
Thanks in advance!

*w* Yes! I can draw that! Is there anything specific you want them to be doing? Should the pic be colored?

Coloured? - please!
Them doing anything? - nope. That's up to you

Just no evil please! :p

Wah that's awesome :)

Could you please draw a Shaymin in a flower garden with a Ho-Oh flying over top and a rainbow with sparkles on it, like kind of in the distance, and a few bellossom in the garden and other random grass pokemon but mainly gracidea flowers :D.

All coloured please! can't wait. ^_^ No evils!

@PrincessMio 0___o Holy cheesecake that's specific! I will do my best!
This... eh... might take a while. X3

Edit: Oh yeah... Land Forme or Sky Forme?

Heyo! Can I please get a colored picture of Froslass playing a Shamisen sitting next to a sleeping Froslass? Please make it have a relatively happy feeling. I'de prefer them to be somewhere with snowy cherry blossoms. Feel free to change this if to hard! and no evil! That espeon is cool but creepy!

You sound energetic, I like that! Could you draw for me a picture of Ash getting pissed off at a PalletShipping picture? Colored, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom