• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The ^ < V Game [v2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yes, most of them are stupid.
< Is going to sleep at 2:40 am... Chronic Insomnia D:
V Does not suffer from Chronic Insomnia

^ Well, I'm not, but...
The character in <'s avatar and banner is, in fact, a ghost.
V Knew that already.

Last edited:
^ Is right about that
< Finds it interesting that sometimes when < complains about not being able to remember something (name of "the girl with the interestingly swinging head thingy," translation of "tonikaku"), < suddenly starts being able to remember it easily :sweat:
< Keeps thinking about the one with the sword and her giant dancing sperm marshmallowy phantom half because she has a giant dancing sperm she's shown before Yuyuko in the video
V Doesn't beat a jelly-filled donut. That would be messy and probably pointless.

Last edited:
^ Is correct in that statement, even though I don't like donuts. D: *tosses it at Gulldo's head*
< Is both afraid of, and fond of spiders.
v Doesn't like them. PERIOD.

^ R. O. N. G. Rong!
< wants cheese
< *gets cheese* mmm...
V is jelly of my cheese

^ I guess.....

< Needs more comments in <'s blog entry

V Will comment on my blog entry

^ Sorry, Internet Explorer
< Likes denim short shorts
V Has had strep throat at least once (my bf has had it twice, poor guy :bawl:)

^ Is probably human
< I trying to finish Pokemon White in a day
V is using Bulbagarden

^ Firefox.
< Eating amazing pizza
v Likes Pizza hut better than domino's.

^ naw, just had some pork rinds, thank you very much
<'s favorite MLP songs include "Cupcakes", "Giggle at the Ghosties", and "Hush now, Quiet now".
V should list their favorites

^ Is wrong about that
< Doesn't like any MPL songs that < knows of
< *Googles "Giggle at the Ghosties"* *sees "Pinkie Pie's No Fear Song‏" listed* :O "No fear! Cavalier! Renegade, steer clear! A tournament, a tournament, a tournament of lies! Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives, and I decline!" 8D
V Thinks flesh is a design flaw

Last edited:
^ Yes
< Is gonna get a snack too
V is gonna follow the wave of hungriness and get a snack

EDIT: Ninja'ed

Corrected version

^ No
< Is gonna get ketchup flavored Lays
V Hates ketchup flavored Lays

^ what?
< now rights everything in red but might go to purple.
V thinks i should write in purple not red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom