• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The ^ < V game [v3]

^maybe
< responds to this quote
^ No. It appears to be based off of Touhou though. Are they any good?.

The games themselves are based on Touhou, but not only is it from an entirely separate world, but the latest installment (Len'en 4), specifically has pretty much given the series its own distinctive identity by this point. Len'en's spellcards, compared to Touhou, tend to be pretty brutal at times (it's apparently compared to Seihou for this). Also, the lore tends to get really dark (especially by the aforementioned installment); for example, according to the manuals, Mugenri is a rather vicious world and characters risk their lives in spellcard battles.

V prefers obscure video games

^ Nah, I never come across any good ones.
< Needs to work on clearing out his watch list.
v Has a watch list.

^ It's not very select when I think about it. Very eclectic and inconsistent, though!
< Needs to go to bed.
V Has been very productive in the last 24 hours.

^ Hell nah.
< is on a four-day weekend. :B
V has to be somewhere within an hour.

^ That depends... the Zamasu arc is my favorite Dragon Ball arc, if that counts.
< May or may not have things to do at some point.
v Does not know that "Saiyan" is pronounced incorrectly by FUNimation.

^ no way im staying up forever ahahah
< 's parents aint home (is also 19 and should be more assertive)
v thought bubsy coming back was a joke at first

^ Haven't played too much Mario and Luigi RPG/Doesn't have a favorite villain
< Is clueless what to put here
v Is happy

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom