• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The ^ < V Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ thinks ^ is funny (is also funny)
< is tired 'cause it was an X-mas party today
V has just started V day

^ Nah, I woke up about 4 hours ago
< Is going to a party soon for New Years
v Won't be going to any parties this week

^ No, we stay at home for christmas day, and christmas is the last day of my week

< Got alot of stuff < wanted for christmas

V Also got what V wanted for christmas

^ a couple of stuff
< got mostly clothes (ugh!):sweat:
V got more than clothes

^ Not exactly
< Got $300
v Didn't get money for Christmas

^ Got more money than me.
< Got $20, but also got a $20 Wal-Mart gift card. So, < technically got $40, considering < only shops at Wal-Mart (and occasionally K-Mart).
V Does not like rock music D:

^ Incorrect
<'s favorite kind of music is rock music
v Doesn't listen to music often

^ wrong-o
< < listens to music every night
< < has a brother that became an IDIOT in the last 20minutes
V V has a brother

^'s assumption is most likely correct
<'s Brother died 5 years ago
v loves pizza

^ I only have a MP3 player, and I don't even use it, let alone know where it is
< Leaning back on <'s new pillows

V Knows what pokemon is on my new pillows(think of the most commonly known pokemon)

^ Pikachu, appearantly...
< Listening to Gorillaz's new album, "The Fall".
< Is loving "Shytown" from the aalbum!!!
< Was disappointed to find that the track from Russell's Ident wasn't present, however...
< Thinks it never will be released...
< Hopes it will be released on any future B-sides album.
V Didn't read all that stuff.

^ Nope. It would hurt my knuckles. I'll just sic my lawyer on him.
< Who the hell is Chris Bores?
V Will tell me.

^ A video game "reviewer" on Youtube. He's known for plagiarizing content from other reviewers, namely the Angry Video Game Nerd. Bores is infamous for general failure to properly review games, with consistent Critical Research Failures in nearly every video. (Link leads to Bores' CRF page on TV Tropes. Yeah. He has AN ENTIRE PAGE dedicated to listing his research failures. And it's massive.)

He's also known for his massive ego, bad acting, constant use of poor special effects, calling out copyright claims on any video that attempts to say anything negative about him, censoring his videos' comments by deleting any negative comments, and creating sockpuppet accounts to defend himself.

He is scum.
< Didn't start watching video reviews until around February 2009.
< Is surprised that it's nearly been 2 years since then; doesn't really seem that long.
< Recalls that that was around the time < was suffering from a "I HATE JAPAN THEY RUINED TRANSFORMERS FOREVER" mindset after spending too much time in the Transformers fandom.
V Is surprised.

^ Correct... but for the wrong reason.
Pity. < enjoyed the Irate Gamer's video on R.O.B.. But after reading what ^ posted, < finally understands why the effects were pretty crappy...
< Feels stupid, but the reason why is entirely unrelated to this stuff.
< Just went back, took a stroll down Memory Lane, and gained a chuckle or two at the godawful user from a year ago, charizard2.
V Is not ill in any way.

^wrong
< has to go *ugh* SHOPPING!!:bawl:
Vdoesn't have to go shopping tomorrow

^ Right~
< IZ NOT ELECTRIK SANTAH
V Hasn't heared the song "Amarillo" by Gorillaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom