• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Video Game News Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Sky

Very Cool Hunter Dude
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the Video Game News Corner! Here you will find a sort of hub for video game news as the title should imply. Whether it be miscellaneous information like release dates or schedule information about an upcoming show like E3, it can be found here. Some rules:
- All Bulbagarden forum rules apply.
- Contributions by non-staff members are allowed. Just remember to keep it at official information and post your source. Discussions and speculation are fine though.

That should be it. This OP will be updated with information when necessary, so be sure to check back every so often.

Last edited:
Nintendo Direct 9/13/17 has started.

More trailers.

Miscellaneous information:
- Doom and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus are coming to the Switch in 2018. Source.
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for Switch is launching on November 17th. Source.
- Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition launches today. Source.

That's it for now. If I missed anything feel free to post.

Alrighty. Been busy for a couple of days but I'm back with a minor info dump.
- The Tokyo Game Show will begin on the 21st and run through the 24th. Several game trailers are expected out of it, along with some possible announcements. The OP will be updated later today but for now I'll leave a link to some preliminary information.
- In addition, there will be a Playstation press conference on the 19th at 16:00 JST where further announcements may occur. Source.
- Dragon Ball FighterZ has confirmed Tien, Yamcha, and an original character named Android 21 as being playable. Source.
- New trailer for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle.

I'd probably post more but I'm late with some of this as it is. Also weekends are pretty sluggish for game news unfortunately.

For anyone who's considering purchasing anything from the (original) Wii Shop Channel anytime soon:

The Wii Shop Channel will close on January 30, 2019, which means that purchases from there will no longer be possible after that date. Also, the last day to add Wii Points for buying stuff there is March 26, 2018, or just under six months from now. Meanwhile, re-downloading games that have already been purchased from the Wii Shop Channel - as well as moving Wii content to the Wii U with the Wii System Transfer Tool - will also no longer be possible after a yet-to-be-disclosed date.

Source:
from Nintendo themselves. There's also a Q&A with more details.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom