• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Viridescent Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A couple months ago, a huge discovery was made. Deep within some of Unova's ruins, a being referred to as 'The Viridescence' was learned about. It is said that it has power beyond measure, and it is hibernating somewhere within the region, waiting for the one that will wake and master it. A man named Seth is hosting a contest to see who can find and catch it.

Rules: In addition to the following:
No godmodding, spamming, auto-hitting, double-posting and all that, I ask you not use the following Pokemon:
Legendaries with a Base Stat Total above 670 (Groudon, Regigigas, and Kyogre are allowed, Giratina as well, for some reason.), Kyurem, the Lake Guardians, Celebi, Jirachi, Attack and Defense Forme Deoxys, Genesect, Keldeo, and Moltres. Not for a while, anyways. Oh, only two Legendaries at a time. Want a different one? Deposit, release, or kill off one of yours.

Sign-up sheet

Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Appearance: Optional, if Pokemon, give species.
Moves: If Pokemon
Ability: If Pokemon
7: Just a random joke.
Pokemon:
Role:
Other:

Name: Seth
Gender/Sex: male
Sexuality: straight
Personality: Seth is quite quirky, but also quite knowledgeable.
7: 'Pasta is fire' is not a valid argument.
Pokemon: Unknown.
Role: Contest-holder

Name: Viristorm
Gender/Sex: Genderless, prefers to be called 'he'.
Sexuality: Reshiram
Personality: He is a stoic and wise being, understanding nature more than anything. He is opposed to industrialization.
Appearance: Shiny Zekrom
Moves: Fusion Bolt, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Bolt Strike
Ability: If Pokemon
7: I'm blue, but am viridescent.
Pokemon: All White-exclusive Pokemon
Role: The main objective.
Other: Viristorm is the Viridescence.

Name: Cog (Real name unknown.)
Gender/Sex: male
Sexuality: straight
Personality: Mischievous, yet caring.
Appearance: Wears a cloak and mask.
7: I'm not a potato.
Role: Seth's right-hand-man

If at least 4 people respond and are accepted, I'll start this up. Your character(s) will receive a letter in the mail, informing them about Seth's competition.

I guess I'll try, time to make an insane character!

Name: Raven
Sexuality: None, she hates people
Personality: She's on the line of that cute kind of crazy and totally insane, and she uses that line as a jumping rope. Raven also has a huge obsession with ghost types, but wants to catch Zekrom just so that she can release it again.
Appearence: Pure black hair that goes down a little past her shoulders, blue eyes, very pale, and wears a grey school uniform, despite the fact that she stays in the Celestial Tower 24/7.
7: What fun is there in making sense?
Pokemon: Haunter, Yamask, Shuppet, Chandelure
Role: That creepy girl who stays by the graveyard and glares at you if you get too close
Other: Raven basically LIVES in Celestial tower. She also hates people that look similar to her...

Last edited:
Name: Indigo Naples
Gender/Sex: Male
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality: Indigo is enigmatic, and most of the time, silent. He does not like revealing things about himself. He is also curious, which is why he entered the contest in the first place. He believes that the Viridescence is not the only one of its kind...
Appearance: Indigo has brown eyes and dark blonde hair, a strand of which covers his right eye. He generally wears a dark blue cardigan with a black shirt, and jeans.
7: Bananas are not an appropriate substitute for explosive projectiles.
Pokémon: Cobalion, Regigigas, Metagross, Hydreigon, Salamence, Garchomp (in party)
Dragonite, Slaking, Tyranitar (in storage)
Role: The guy who insists that he was 'just passing through'.
Other: His IQ is 145. Yup, we have a nerd.

If at least 4 people respond and are accepted, I'll start this up. Your character(s) will receive a letter in the mail, informing them about Seth's competition.

I'm not really sure if I should count myself... Hahaha... Guess we'll see...

Name: Ophelia Ashford
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Ophelia is the kind of person that just likes to have fun. She's sarcastic and won't hesitate to point out something that's wrong no matter who it is. She's brave, if it doesn't mean dealing with heights. She can be serious when need be, but if she doesn't have to, she won't.
Appearance: Ophelia has choppy auburn hair. She took a pair of scissors to it herself so as a result it is very uneven and she can't be bothered to fix it. Her face is covered with freckles. Her eyes are dark brown. She's usually seen wearing plaid shirts with blue jeans and black sneakers. She carries around a black pack with her.
7: What's the difference between Final Fantasy Versus XIII fans and prisoners? Prisoners get release dates. (Hoh hoh hoh)
Pokémon: A shiny male wooper named Luminous, that is self conscious of its color. A wigglytuff named Destroyer that creeps out pretty much any Pokémon it comes in contact with. A slowbro named Crown that has a tendency to fall asleep mid battle. A Tyranitar named Fluffy, who is in no way... fluffy. A kleptomaniac delibird named Lucky that tends to take stuff from trainers and give away Ophelia's things. A spirtomb that is actually not as creepy as other of its species.
Role: Comic Relief?
Other: Hails from Lavender Town, Kanto

Name: Matthew Luke Swanberry

Gender/Sex: Male

Sexuality: Gay

Personality: Matthew is a defensive person, that will enact a 'take no prisoners' demeanour quite naturally. He doesn't like to be patronised and craves organisation in his life. He has confidence in his skills but can be self conscious when others attack him. He tries to give a strong impression, and doesn't mind flaunting his ambition.

Appearance: http://forums.omgpop.com/attachment...91-anime-guys-anime_guy_by_cannibaltaco34-jpg

7: Did you ever hear the one about the travelling salesman?

Pokemon: Glaceon, Persian, Arbok, Gorebyss, Altaria and Vileplume.

Role: That pokemon coordinator that will get defensive and harsh if you insult him.

Other: Loves coffee.

Ignore the attached image by the way.

Attachments

• 471.png
    471.png
    280 bytes · Views: 87
Last edited:
That's odd. I put them in as images but they don't appear to be working.
I've edited them in anyway. :)

Last edited:
Name: Karen Greene
Gender/Sex: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Karen is a quiet girl, not because she's shy. She simply likes watching and observing things; People, Pokemon, it doesn't matter. She tries to be friendly to everyone, but can hold her own without any problem should things go south. She takes a motherly nature over her pokemon ad defends them with her life.

Appearance: Karen has very pale skin, but not in a sickly way. Her eyes are light green, and contrast her pitch black hair. She wears an emerald green dress that ends just above her knees, and has a slit on the right leg so she can run and jump if she wants to. On her feet are simple brown sandals.

7: A baby seal walked into a club!
Pokemon: Flygon, Zangoose, Gallade, Budew
Role: Wishes to only catch a glimpse of the prize.
Other: Sings BADLY in the shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom