• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TEEN: The War of the Logi and Magi (Chapter 51 Posted) Finished, please close

Re: The War of the Logi and Magi (Chapter 41 Posted) I'm back!!

Chapter 42: Of the Death of Two Heroes

Krain, after minutes of seeing Farn chasing Efrexa, just noticed that the Corrupted on the ground were beginning to surround Efrexa. They had recovered from Time Shock(A state that happens to non-Time Magicians sometime after time is stopped, in which they are paralyzed for a brief time) just as he did ,and were back up on their feet, ready for the killing. He knew she needed help, and so brought out his Shocking Cube which was still in a hidden place, and also felt the Quake Mallet, reminding him of Vason. Her closed his eyes in remembrance, and silently vowed for her not to die like he did. He opened them again, and ran to the Corrupted, shocking them one by one to where their insides were fried, instantly killing them. He was not going to let Efrexa die in Shadrax.

Efrexa, heaving with exhaustion, could not bear to run anymore, and collapsed onto the floor. Farn smiled evilly, and came closer to Efrexa, the knife ready in his hand. He was then right next to Efrexa, and just when he was going to stab down, he was knocked over the head with a rock, and fell over unconscious. Efrexa, confused at what happened, looked up, and saw a tired Krain, holding a large rock and his Cube, staring down at her.

Krain then said as he brought Efrexa to her feet, “I wasn’t going to let you die at the feet of a traitor. Come on, let's find Serea.” He continued to support Efrexa as they exited the cavern, seeing that there was only one way to go, and that was forward. They continued walking, hearing a deep thudding coming from the other end.

Efrexa, now a little more recovered after some moments, said to Krain, “Thanks Krain, for saving me. I don’t know if I would’ve lived through that if you weren’t there.” Krain nodded continuing on, and Efrexa came out of his grasp, and began to walk on her own.

“If it wasn’t for me anyway, you wouldn’t have survived this cursed place.” Krain replied. He then heard a roar, which sounded an awful like an old enemy. He then stated, “That must be where Serea is, since only one thing could make a sound like that: An angry Dragon. Hurry!” Processing the fact that they were running towards a Dragon of all things, she followed, not wanting to remain bait for Farn.

Speaking of which, he had just now recovered from his recent head banging, and was now slowly coming up, massaging his head. After a brief bit, he gasped, and growled with anger. “I’ll show that Purified scum what I will do to him.” Farn snarled. he then melted into the shadows, remaining in hiding.

When Efrexa and Krain finally reached the room in which Serea was in, Efrexa saw a new Dragon, the worst of all of the great Dragons that created Magika: Shadien, Lord of the Shadows. He was fuming with anger as he heard that his ambush had failed from the other room. “Drat that Farn for thinking of an ambush not Time Magic-proof! Now I’ll have to deal with them myself!” He had not noticed them quite yet, and he glared evilly at Serea, who was breathing her last breaths that very instant. “You will have to wait, Serea. I must deal with your friends.” Shadien muttered as he stomped out of the room, all for of his claws reverberating across the cavern as he marched into the adjacent cavern. Krain quickly hid Efrexa in the shadows, narrowly dodging Shadien’s gaze, and when he left, they sprinted towards the cage in which Serea was in.

When they reached her, she was completely and utterly sickened. Her skin was looking like a powder, and her eyes were no longer moving, in fact, nothing was. All that was there for signs of life was her steady breathing. When she saw Krain and Efrexa out of the corner of her eye, she gasped, “Please...help…” Krain took to action, and with the Shocking Cube, he blasted the lock that held the cage door.

Shadien heard the clanging that came from the blast, and midway through the hallway, he roared with fury, yelling, “Krain!! You will face your ultimate doom when I find you!” He then turned around, and ran with full force to the cavern. He would not get there in time, as when they entered the cage that Serea was in, the Sectors were within their grasp.

Serea, now in the safety of her friends, coughed weakly, and smiled up at the two. “Thank you...for coming for me...now, I’m...sorry that I wasn’t kinder to you...please...tell Xhoen that…”She then gave her last breath, and faded away, the dust that now made up falling into a heap. The Sectors, which were against her chest, now lay in the middle of the pile.

Efrexa was spilling tears, but she knew that they didn’t have much time. THey had spent roughly half-an-hour inside the cavern now, and with only half-an-hour left, the yhad to exit soon. “Quick, the Sectors!” Efrexa whispered. Krain nodded, and reached towards the Sectors.

Krain then smiled, and said while he reached for the Sectors, “This was easier than I-urk!” Farn instantly came from the shadow their cage was inside, and jabbed his dagger into Krain’s chest, infecting him with the poison inside. Krain doubled over, and fell to his side.

“Krain! No…” Efrexa screamed. Losing two friends was extremely difficult for her to bear, but she needed to complete her mission. Farn was not so willing to quit.

Farn, holding his bloodied blade, sneered, “Ah ah, little girl. I will not let you take those so easily. Now, I’ll-” He was going to say more, until he was beaten across the face with a Sector, grabbed be Efrexa in her upset. He then had a dazed look, and fell to his own side.

Efrexa let go of the Sector, feelign the rage inside of it fade away, and came closer to Krain’s side. He was already suffering the effects of the poison, turning a pale purple and looking older by the minute. He wheezed out his breath, Closer to death than ever. “Krain...not you too. You can’t die...you can’t!” Efrexa yelled. Shadien’s footsteps came closer by the minute, and there wasn’t any time to spare.

Krain, feeling weak, grabbed his Shocking Cube and the Quake Mallet, and handed them to Efrexa. He then gasped out, “I cannot stop myself from dying, the poison is too strong. Please, take these and the Sectors and get out of here! The Shocking Cube will blast a hole through the mountain, and use it wisely! Now go!” Efrexa, unsure of herself, nodded, and went to grabe the Sectors.

But Farn’s hand shot out, and grabbed them before hse could. He then rose up, empowered by the Sectors, and cackled with power. “Now, you shall die!” He roared. Efrexa, not wanting three deaths in one day, whacked him upside with the Quake Mallet, and sent him to the roof, breaking through the cage. This sent massive cracks on the ceiling, but to Efrexa’s sadness, the Sectors stayed with Farn. She, having no time to go up, dashed out of there, running in between the angered Shadien’s legs as he ran by. He roared again as he saw her run away, and before he could do anything else, Efrexa balsted a gaping hole through the right side of the tunnel, and jumped out, bracing herself as she tumbled down Mount Thrada.

And the mountain fell with her. The weakened structure, now blasted two different ways, finally collapsed from the topside down, and crumbled apart with Farn and Shadien still inside. Efrexa made it down with many scrapes and bruises, but ran away yet again, the Quake Mallet and Shocking Cube in tow. Swifren was at where the foot of the mountain was, and he opened his arms as Efrexa came, and when she met his embrace, the mountain completely flattened, and just before, Swifren teleported out of Shadrax, and into Magitol.

Re: The War of the Logi and Magi (Chapter 42 Posted) 9 More to Go!

Chapter 43: Of the Beginning of the End

The remains of the great Mount THrada were stock still, holding the dead bodies of Serea and Krain inside. The two heroes would be greatly missed in Magika, but sadly, there was something far more concerning. Shadien blasted out of the rubble in a rage, spewing dark gas everywhere as he attempted to control himself. “That girl will pay for this. She destroyed my mountain, my chance of escape, and my chance to get my revenge! Oh how I hate her!” Shadien spouted out as he furied.

As if in response, Farn soon popped out as well, suffering a great many injuries. ‘A little mountain won’t stop me. Now, to please the master…’ he thought to himself, as he felt the reassuring grasp of the two Sectors in his hands. He then announced to Shadien, “Oh lord, I have some news!” Shadien heard this despite his rage, and stooped down to see his Sage closer.

Shadien then asked, “Is the news the fact that you will be soon replaced with a new Sage? If not, then-”

“Oh, no, nothing of the sort. I was just going to say that the two Sectors of the Staff are safe with me. Here they are.” Farn interrupted as he held up the two Sectors glowing in his hands. He felt the insane power sure enough, but was amazingly dealing with it well. It may be the fact that he is a Shadow Magician, which are supposedly greatly aligned with destruction.

Shadien studied the two glowing pieces of the staff, and gleamed with delight. “You have just earned yourself a seat on my back, Farn. Come, to the Vigil! We have a world to destroy!” Shadien announced as he lowered himself so Farn could climb on. Joyously, Farn kept hold of the Sectors as he clambered onto the scaly spine of Shadien, and when he was settled, the great dragon flew into the sky, onward to the Vigil to prepare doom.

~~~~
Finally, I’m out of there! Oh, how I loathed the Continuum Knight! Well, at least I don’t have to worry about him or his mystery any more. Especially the last thing he told us...anyway, on to writing.

Xhoen miraculously ended up on the doorstep of the Centrien, seeing the chaos that lay before him. The streets were ruined, the building desecrated, and many people laying dead or injured on the streets. The War was not turning out to be well.

But he knew the one way to stop it. The last phrase that the Continuum Knight said was running in his mind, declaring, “The only way to stop Destruction is to make Creation. Reform the Staff of Creation, and put an end to the War, and Vien.” I personally have a plan, one that I formulated with Xhoen and the Knight.

But there were other matters to attend to. Xhoen was about to dash into the Centrien tower when a black mist came next to him. revealing the same hooded figure that took Serea, and he had in his grasp a still Efrexa. With wide eyes, he came close, with his Staff ready for firing, and he demanded, “What have you done with Efrexa, Swifren? And where is Krain?” The Judge looked towards Xhoen, then back down at Efrexa. He then let his arms off of her, and let her stand on her own. He then looked back to Xhoen, hsi expression unknowable.

“I brought the two to Shadrax to retrieve the woman named Serea. When I returned to retrieve the three, only the girl came, and the other two were not in sight as a mountain collapsed. Let the girl explain.” Swifren told Xhoen. He then stepped away, and faded into darkness. There were more Corrupted to attend to.

Xhoen, perplexed as to what Swifren just said, came down to Efrexa’s level, her arms still wrapped around some objects. He then asked underneath the grey sky, “Efrexa, where are Serea and Krain? Did you get the Sectors?” She looked up at Xhoen, tears flooding from her eyes. She then came into Xhoen’s arms, heaving with despair.

“I-I tried to help them! Serea died, and Krain was killed by the coward Farn! And the Sectors- they were taken too! I am so sorry, Xhoen! I am a terrible person! Oh...so terrible…” She struggled to tell him. Xhoen, feeling despair not just for her, but for his allies, and for the Sectors. He had never expected Efrexa to break down like this, as he had always thought of ehr as an extremely hard person, where her personality is usually in a jovial mood.

Regardless, Xhoen held her, and when he looked down, he saw the Quake Mallet and the Shocking Cube in her arms, with a faded glow because their masters had died. Xhoen felt the same as Efrexa, but refused to show it. He only shed a tear, separated him and Efrexa, and said, “I am just as sad as you are Efrexa, but there is no time. If Shadien now has all of the Sectors, it will only be a matter of time before he comes out of Shadrax to summon Vien. Now come! Into the Centrien!” He then walked into the building, with Efrexa following slowly behind, feeling the loss of her friends deeply still.

~~~~

As usual in times liek this, I stepped back from my writing, and instead came to the Cores. They circled their platform steadily, all humming back and forth, concerened for the fate of the world. I cleared my throat, and in resposne, the Cores jettisoned their holograms, and they were ready to speak as Dragons.

I then asked, “Are you ready for the plan I proposed?” The Dragons mumbled among themselves a bit, turning their backs away from me, but then turned back with Timien in the front.

He then replied, “We’re as ready as we’ll ever be. Are you sure that this will work. You know you’ll have the break the Articles of Life in order to do this, right?” I chuckled softly, knowing that I would indeed have to break those restraining enchantments.

“Of course I do, but we need to in order to rescue Magika from a maddened Dragon! Again! So, let Xhoen do his thing, and we’ll be off!” I replied back. The Dragons faded back into their Cores, and I returned to my writing desk, the Pladias all aflutter about the prospect of my plan. I’m not spoiling the whole thing now, so wait!

Re: The War of the Logi and Magi (Chapter 43 Posted) 8 More to Go!

After I noticed that I had a double post for Chapter 36, I went immediately to delete it. Sadly, my computer is quite slow lately ,and I saw it again after the action was completed. I then deleted the post agin, only to discover that I accidentally deleted both posts. Here is Chapter 36 reposted so that new readers can still keep up:

7 Chapters ago:

Chapter 36: Of the Battle for the Sectors

“Enginerex, let us handle it, we’ll stop it!” The trackers yelled. They then ran forward, firing blasts of magical energy at it, but it was suked in towards the arms of the beast, all being added to its immense power. In aggravation, the hidden mouth of the beast opened wide, and let out a guttural roar, stunning the trackers, and caused the Sectors to glow even more powerfully. Then, the trackers began sliding towards one another, perplexed as to how it was being done, and when they were just an arms width away, they suddenly like a small boy playing with action figures, smashing them together in a mock fight, only this time, they were real people, becoming human rag dolls in the hands of a puppet master. The Sector of Attraction was a t work, causing things to destroy each other by causing them to ram into each other.

After moments of this, the tracker’s bodies were put down, all bloodied and mangled from the terrible power of the Sector of Attraction. The beast gave a deep, rumbling chuckle, as if it was entertained by the smashing of the men. It then looked towards the Enginerex, and began trudging forward in its almighty weight.

Just before the Enginerex would continue, Xhoen warned, “Enginerex, that Junkta has been empowered by the Sectors, two at that! There’s no way you can beat it!” The Enginerex ignored his warning ,and readied his arm cannon, bringing it next to his chest.

“I have suffered far worse than you, beast. When I was but a boy, my teacher of magic forced me to fire at him, and when I refused out of my goodwill, he fired at me, shattering my Magik Stone. I should be dead, but thanks to the wonders of technology I survived, my body disallowing the use of magic against me. I can no longer use magic, but I will triumph with technology alone! Yah!!” The Enginerex announced. He came charging towards the Junkta and the fight was on.

You would think that the Junkta could use the Sector of Attraction to fight him, and it indeed did. It began to throw the rocks hidden beneath the soil to fire at him, as the Enginerex fired his cannon at the rock-hard frame. He came closer, blasting off chunks of junk off of the Junkta, and bit by bit making it smaller. But not fast enough, as the Junkta came rushing forward, and it dealt a stunning blow to the side of the Enginerex, forcing parts of his armor to come off. The Enginerex recovered swiftly, coming back upright, and drawing a piece of metal from his side, which sent out a blade of pure technological energy, he swiped at the Junkta, dodging further blows by parrying with the blade.

In the midst of this, Xhoen rushed towards Efrexa, and loosed the bands retaining her. After doign so, he asked hurriedly, “Are you alright Efrexa? We need to get out of here!” Efrexa shook her head in reply.

She then replied“I’m doing fine, but we can’t leave. Get into the rift so you can meet the Continuum Knight! Me, Serea and Krain can help the Enginerex and-”

“Not going to happen, Efrexa! Serea’s sick! Her skin is turning dark!” Krain yelled before she could finish. As he was just a short ways away, Xhoen and Efrexa came running towards him, who was craning Serea's head as she moaned in pain. He then explained, “She started feeling like this after we came to the rift. Her skin is turning dark, and the only reason that would happen is because of one thing: Corruption.” With the bits of dust flying past, Xhoen and Efrexa stood stunned at that statement, and despite the craziness of the truth, it is.

The reason why is because of her unique abilities as a Time and Water Magician. With her unique heritage of being the daughter of a Wizard, she gained the ability of being capable of learning new magics. Now the time has come for her body to accept Shadow Dust, and with it, the state of being Corrupted. It will now be only a matter of time before a Judge of Darkness will come and seal her fate.

But on the bright side, the Enginerex was winning, swiping off large chunks of junk from the Junkta, with its arms, legs, and chest getting smaller by the minute. The Junkta could not punch fast enough, and with its slow gait, the Enginerex could easily dodge its attacks. But, not all was well with him. With more armor being blown off by the swipes that did hit, his clothing was gradually being uncovered, revealing a rather scrawny body despite the bulk of the armor.

Just as the Enginerex was going to deal a blow to the head of the Junkta, it suddenly brought up its right fist, and dealt a blow to the chest of the Enginerex, destroying the chest plate, and many vital mechanisms to the working ability of it. Including hsi life support, which was attached to his chest and glowing red, a warning sign of malfunction.

The Enginerex suddenly weakened from the blow, and dropped the blade. He was not going to win now, as the Junkta brought forth his fist for another blow. But, before it could land, Xhoen came dashing to the rescue, blocking the hit with his staff, and dealing a stunning blow to the head. With the disoriented, Xhoen quickly came around the back of the creature, grabbed hold of the Sectors, and tugged on them, letting loose a tremendous amount of power. The Junkta roared in pain, Xhoen refusing to stop now. After moments of tension, the Sectors came free, flying in the air, and landing near the far away Serea.

The Junkta then jaggedly fell forwards, and when its face hit the ground, it crumbled into dust, blowing away in the intense wind generated by the rift. The beast was defeated, the Sectors were recovered. Xhoen was victorious.

And now, back to the proper timeline:

Chapter 44: Of the Plan to Defeat Destruction

When they entered the Centrien, there was a sort of calm, like one in a massive storm. THere was no war, and the inside was completely untouched by the Logi and Magi soldiers. But they did not stop long to marvel this, and went up the magical stairs which went up for them. As they went up, Xhoen thought long and hard about the scheme I had made, and he hopes that it will work. Of course it will!

After minutes of travelling, they reached the top floor, and when they entered the doors to the Sage Chamber, they saw the remaining four Sages all aiming their Artifacts, the Flame Rod, the Box of Life, the Aqua Orb, and the Fan of Gusts, right at the Corlock, who was in the middle of their circle calmly waiting, albeit with manacles around his arms and legs.

When he saw them, he looked over toward Xhoen and Efrexa, and declared, “Oh, you are just in time. They were just going to execute me for causing anarchy against the government, so go on and get the girl out of here, would you please?” This was responded to by the Sages with their weapons charging up for an attack.

Xhoen, shocked by the way the Sages were behaving, ran into the middle with the Corlock, and braced himself with the combined energy of the Quake Mallet, Shocking Cube, and the Staff of Timien. When the blasts were shot, the energy refracted off of him and the Corlock, and shot into opposite corners of the room. When the dust settled from the explosion, the other Sages were quite disappointed that the Corlock still survived, thanks to one of their own in fact.

“This is quite enough, Xhoen. He was tried for his crimes, and unless he makes his forces stand down, we have no choice but to execute him.” The Flame Sage, Infier, exclaimed. The Life Sage, Karea, noticed something peculiar about this situation however.

She then asked Xhoen, “What are you even doing here? Didn’t you leave with Krain and Vason to search for whatever that ball of fire was?” Apparently no news remains hidden from the Sages. Then again they have viewing items, so…

Xhoen, adamant about the Corlock remaining alive, explained himself, saying, “I did pursue the ball of fire months ago with Krain and Vason, but they have been killed in the hunt. All that remains are their Artifacts.” He then shown the two Artifacts to the Sages, who gazed in loss of the two Sages. Xhoen then continued, “But there is something far more distressing. Shadien has gathered what was inside the ball of fire, and plans on destroying the world with its power. You must come with me to stop him.” While silent in nature, they all had questions running through their heads as to how to Shadien.

Remes, the Air Sage, then asked XHoen, “Where would we be going? To Timezonia? Aquien?” Xhoen smiled slightly as he corrected him.

“No, to somewhere more..unknown to us. Take us away, Jeremaeus.” He replied. Thank goodness for those words!

While the Sages thought about why he would mention me, I whizzed over to the Hole in the Sky, and willed it to bring in the five Sages, and also Efrexa. She wouldn’t want to miss out on the fun. The Corlock was left however, to contemplate as to where they suddenly teleported to. In the same instant, the Sages all were teleported to my humble abode, and a short while later, another Sage came in, the Sage of Shadow, Farn.

Farn was particularly confused, as just as he gave the Sectors to Shadien, he was teleported into a shadowy space, with many, many people wearing different colored and different shapes of clothing, and also hundreds of tiny green creature running about in excitement. What irked him most was the fact that there was a giant hole in the middle of the floor, which gave a bird’s eye view to the world.

A little irked, he then noticed Xhoen and the other Sages, including the girl that destroyed Mount Thrada. Gritting his teeth, he ran through the mob of Pladias, and came to my back, breathing down my neck. “Let me through, you bumbling oaf! I must get that Time Magician!” He exclaimed. I turned around, as calm as ever, and stared at him straight in the eyes.

I then replied, “Oh, I wouldn’t recommend that. You see, I am the Seer of the Hole in the Sky, Jeremaeus. And in case you don’t know, I am pretty much the most powerful being in Magika, so if you don’t mind.” I then moved aside, a magical orb of electricity ready in my hand. The Shadow Sage was never one to be trusted.

Farn came into the circle of Sages, and when he did, a round table and seven seats appeared, one for each me, the six Sages present, and Efrexa. Not seeing anybody sitting down, I announced, “Please, sit. This is necessary, and I am no enemy of yours.” Xhoen and Efrexa were the first, and the four Sages from the Centrien sat as well. Farn, although stubborn, sat down at last, a glaring look coming from his eyes toward Efrexa and Xhoen.

After a moment, I then explained myself, “I brought you all here to discuss something vital: The end of Magika. At this moment, Shadien is assembling the Staff of Destruction, an object that is capable of massive calamities of all sorts. The only way to stop this is by recreating the Staff of Creation in response. And the only way to do that? By giving me your Artifacts.” All the Sages besides Xhoen outraged at this, saying that I was not to be trusted in a variety of ways. I will not write such things down as of now, as it's rather...inappropriate.

Regardless, Xhoen quieted the entire discussion by tossing in the Quake Mallet, the Shocking Cube, and his very own Staff of Timien. With a deep sigh, he looked to the other Sages, and said, “I know this is insane and sudden, but unless you sacrifice your Artifacts, we cannot stop Magika from being destroyed. I should know, I hunted for the Sectors of the Staff, and all of them are completely devastating. Imagine what could happen if they were all combined…” He then shuddered at the very thought of it.

Farn, an unreasonable and prideful person, then remarked, “But Xhoen, without our Artifacts, we will surely die within a week! That is the curse of becoming a Sage, we can live forever, but without these magical items, we will turn to dust! So, you are asking us to toss in our one savior from the Afterlife?” Xhoen looked long and hard at Farn, and nodded slowly. He was willing to take that penalty.

Re: The War of the Logi and Magi (Chapter 44 Posted) 7 More to Go!

Chapter 45: Of the Reassembly of the Staff of Creation

At the very instant that the Sages were gathered, the great ships that the Time Magicians were in were only hours away from the coastline of Timezonia. Kexa and Ilian were proud to be living in such an era, but still had the concern of Xhoen.

Kexa, while waiting for the journey to end, looked over to Ilian, and asked, “Do you think that Xhoen will be there waiting for us?” Ilian shrugged, not knowing a good answer.

“Xhoen is an unusual person, we both know this. He can be absent at times, like now, but I feel almost assuredly that he will be there by the time we arrive.” Ilian replied. Ah, if only that could be more true. Right now, I don’t know.

~~~~

The tension was in the air in the Hole in the Sky as the Sages determined whether or not they should give up their Artifacts. Farn was, of course, not going to, because Shadien was his master, and he wanted him to succeed. But, the others were not too sure. Karea, Infier, Remes, and Yarew were all wanting to save Magika, but at the cost of their lives?

This was settled in moments, however, when Remes tossed in his Fan of Gusts onto the table, on top of the other three Artifacts. Karea came soon after, throwing in the Box of Life. Then Yarew gave up the Aqua Orb, then finally Infier, the Flame Rod. The Artifacts all glowed with power as they came close together, and the set was nearly complete. There was jsut one more, the Shadow Cloak, and the owner, Farn, was not willing to give it up.

When Xhoen noticed this act of sacrifice of all the Sages besides Farn, he angrily stared at Farn as did the other Sages, Efrexa(who was feeling rather saddened because Xhoen is going to, well, you know), and myself included. That foolish traitor had better not step out now. In fact…

“Farn, you are the last of the Sages to give up their Artifacts. Hand over the Shadow Cloak, by the Seven Cores that were once the great Dragons.” I threatened, and just as I did, the Seven Cores came out of hiding ,and shook the Hole in the Sky like thunder. The four Sages from Magitol glanced over, and felt blessed by the Core’s presence, their almighty Dust givers.

Fearing that he might die from the Cores, Farn tore off the Shadow Cloak from his back, unscatched despite the ruin he had gone through ,and placed it on top of the pile of objects, and immediately, there was a bright shine coming from the pile, and it expanded, lighting the entire Hole in the Sky, and making it so no one could see. I cannot describe what was going on, and I’m the Seer!

Moments later, the light faded, and the Hole in the Sky returned to the usual Darkness. The Pladias, who were spectating, rubbed their eyes to get them readjusted, and when they saw the table, something marvelously beautiful was there. Efrexa, the first currently at the table to have their eyes adjusted, looked down, and gasped, saying, “The Staff...its beautiful. So pretty…” I looked down myself, and I couldn’t agree more.

The Staff of Creation was a wondrous sight indeed, with it being about my height, and all of the exterior being coated with a shining white glow. The top was headed by the shape of a five-pointed star, crackling with the tremendous energy of creation. And all along the length of the staff, magical runes which were older than Magika itself winded downwards, each glowing to there own beat. Nothing felt more pure or powerful than anything else in the world.

As Xhoen and the other Sages saw the Staff, they all felt the same as me, in awe for the massive power of the Staff of Creation. But Farn, in his prideful nature, felt entitled to have a little more. When all were staring at it, his arm swiped the Staff from the table, and in an instant, he knew something was wrong.

He at first felt the massive power, but then it quickly shifted to great pain. He refused ot let it go, but as he did, he felt the Darkness inside of him fight it, and it gradually toe his spirit apart, and soon, in screams of agony, he faded away in a shine of light ,and all that was left of him was the Magik Stone he stole from a Time Magician eons ago, giving him the constant, but rarely used, ability to manipulate Time. And so ended Farn, the third and last Shadow Sage.

The Staff floated for a brief time, but then slowly clattered to the ground, still shining with the power of the universe. Remes, stunned at the sight that beheld him, asked curiously, “What happened to Farn? Was he disintegrated?” I, not knowing entirely, surmised the best I could.

“Well, the Staff of Creation is not able to destroy, simply create. So, the pureness of creation counteracted the destructive heart of Farn, and since Corrupted are not balanced with the light, I would guess the pure energy was too much for him to handle.” I explained. COnfusing, yes, but it makes sense in a way.

Xhoen, further curious, asked another question of me, saying, “So would someone aligned with a more creative magic be able to hold it? Like a Time Magician?” What a strange thing to ask, but anyway, he went to go and hold the Staff after he asked this, and as I thought of a way to answer, I stared over to the Staff, and saw Xhoen reaching to touch it. Wait!!

“Wait, no, don’t do that yet! Let me!” I yelled. I then swooped down to the Staff, and grasped it firmly in my hands. All I could say was, it felt like the most powerful force in the world, no, the universe! I could hardly bear it!

Re: The War of the Logi and Magi (Chapter 45 Posted) 6 More to Go!

Chapter 46: Of the Revival of the Cores

I felt immensely terrified and pleased at the same time to hold the Staff just after I felt like it was time to let it go, the power surge back into the staff, and I felt at perfect peace. I set the bottom down on the ground, letting loose a slight shockwave of energy from it. I then said, winded from the episode, “Well...thankfully I could hold it. Now, to use it…” Next up, phase two.

I walked slowly to the Cores, not wanting to expend more energy than I needed to, and as if the Staff knew what I wanted, it sent forth a surging energy of a plethora of colors, so many that I couldn’t count, right onto the Cores. They at first hummed sharply, but then hummed pleasantly, and spun faster, and faster, until they were a swirling ring of white. And as fast as the Staff worked, the Cores suddenly disappeared, in a light explosion.

Worried that something went wrong, I came into the center of the Cores’ platform, and when I did, there was another light right above me ,and, excuse me for saying this, the seven almighty Dragons came back to the land of the living, flying forth from the ring and into the Hole in the Sky, flying around the Hole while hearing the cheers of my Pladias, the Sages, with Xhoen and Efrexa included.

Timien, was of course, the largest of the dragons, flapped the fastest and strongest, swerving around the room as he landed next to the platform ,staring at me. His deep grey scale shined with the clarity only Time could give, and beside him, Lifeien came down, her emerald green scales and claws raking across the floor. Bouldrien came next, his sheer power pounding the ground as he landed, he obviously the strongest of the Dragons. Aerien then came down and swooshed down at the speed of a hurricane, the swiftest of the Dragons. Flamien then came down beside him, breathing fire that only he could possibly let heat out, and then Aquien came down, his icy wind and breath counteracting the great heat. Electrien finally came down, his horns and scales arcing with the power of lightning, and he swooped down alongside Aerien, the two acting as the weather duo. The Dragons have returned.

~~~~

Shadien, when he finally assembled the last piece of the Staff of Destruction, felt a surge of energy flash through him, knowing that that meant only one thing:

“My brothers and sisters...they’ve returned! No! No! The Staff of Creation, it has been reassembled! Well, I will triumph once and for all, despite the Staff, for I have Destruction, the greatest force!” The final piece finally came into place, and there was a blast of dark energy spreading in all directions in the Onyx Chamber.

The Staff of Destruction was alike to the Staff of Creation, only different. It was radiating a dark aura, and instead of a star on top there was a jagged star shape,with many different points. And the bottom was not smooth, but was instead pointed. The overall look was more, evil.

When the energy was finished, he cherished the Staff in his hands, and held it to his side. The Staffs adjust to the size of the user, so it was the same height as he was. He stamped down hard, and the onyx chamber thudded as well, shuddering from the sheer power of the Staff. Shadien grinned at the prospect.

He then said to himself, “Now, to summon my Corrupted, and rain down terror on the Time Magicians, the first ones that will die!” He then flew out of the Onyx Chamber from a window, and he roared out his war cry, and the Corrupted in all of Shadrax knew what that meant: It was time for war.

~~~~

Down in Magitol, the Corlock thought long and hard about what Xhoen had said. Would Magika really be destroyed today? The thought was inconceivable, but, then again, isn’t he already destroying it?

The Magi were the major group of Magicians in the world, and are devastating the competition, the Logi, as of now. He would soon be the sole ruler of the entire world, especially with the Sages gone. He was on his own. Magic would reign free, free of the curse of MagiTek.

But that had its own disadvantages. With MagiTek, you just had to refresh a powersource every so often, while with magic, it relied on the person’s skill and endurance. Magic was of course, the ideal method, but MagiTek had its own advantages too. But, what had happened in the past…

He was about seventeen when the gun had blasted part of his face. He was lucky to have even survived, but even the most powerful Lifeien healers couldn’t fix his face, which was quite handsome in his opinion. Now he wears the hood over his head to hide himself, and to constantly work on his magic, while shunning technology.

But if there was no MagiTek, how could the world have advanced the way it did? All the technology in the world was MagiTek, and if he wanted all of it gone, that means no more of many of the conveniences of the world, like electricity, lighting homes everywhere and providing many with an alternative to magic if they couldn't learn any of it. Technology and magic should coexist, and the world of Magika is a combination of the two. Without technology, where would they be.

He thought constantly about this subject, until the four Sages that had detained him appeared jsut as suddenly as they had disappeared. He sighed, and prepared himself for his certain doom, saying, “Alright, now that that’s been handled, can you let me die? I’m waiting for your execution.” Infier shook his head in response.

“We will not execute you, so long as you do two things: Announce to the world that the War will end, and the fact that the Dragons have returned.” Infier directed. The Corlock, rather surprised, blasted the cuffs off of his manacles, and went out of the room yelling through enchantments, “Magi of the world, I have important news: The Dragons have come, and that means the War is over. Stop killing the Logi immediately. Now!!”

Re: The War of the Logi and Magi (Chapter 46 Posted) 5 More to Go!

Chapter 47: Of the Future from the Past

Xhoen and Efrexa instantly appeared on a hill in Timezonia, right on the coastline of the continent. The great plains swooshed with wind, and the area was just perfect for the beginning of a city. And speaking of which, in the horizon, there was a flotilla of ships, with their inhabitants cheering as they saw the beaches of their beloved home.

Xhoen then experienced a feeling of deja vu, know that this was the event that the dream from the Continuum Knight had given him. Soon after the Time Magicians landed, and began setting up the tents, Shadien would erupt from a hole in the plains, ready with the Staff of Destruction. And then, Vien would come.

He shuddered at the thought ,fearing for the worst, but then he remembered the Dragons, how they would come from the Hole in the Sky, with me leading the Pladias and the Masters of Teaching (his friends from the Resistance era), which he hopes to join when he dies. It is an assurety now, for without the Staff of Timien, how could he live for more than a week?

He then noticed that certain things had changed from his dream. There was no great bridge spanning the ocean, just a fleet of boats coming from the Temporal Tower. Apparently, events had changed from when he first discovered his dream. But no matter. He would have his happy ending. Hopefully.

Efrexa, who was at his side, gazed at the wonderful place they called home, and commented, “When this is all over, I hope that we can have a happy life. Who knows, maybe the Staff of Creation can be separated again, and you can have the Staff of Timien! Wouldn’t that be great!” Xhoen pleased himself with the thought, but he knew it was an impossibility. Not with what I was going to do.

Over the next few minutes, the ships gradually came to the coastline, and the events began to piece together. Many people were singing and dancing ,and were also unloading the ships as well, settling the new ground. All was joyful, and Kexa and Ilian were leading the procession with glee, especially after seeing Xhoen on top of the hill, holding a staff(He grabbed an old staff from his bag to keep his habit).

And just as this came there was a deep rumble, and then a large explosion in the distance. All activity stopped to see what was going on. There was then another explosion, sending a large jet of pitch-black dirt into the sky. After that, a swarm of pitch black figures came from from the hole, leaving only one name to themselves: The Corrupted.

Xhoen, knowing his queue, ran down the hill with Efrexa following after, and he bellowed out to his people, “Everyone, prepare for battle, Corrupted are coming!” Despite how perplexed they may have been, they prepared their many weapons made from the Continuum, and charged towards the Corrupted, leaving behind the half-set up camp, and instead going for the Corrupted.

Just as what happened inside the dream, the Time Magicians were winning despite their lack of battling skills. Time had always triumphed over Shadow, with the Continuum favoring the former. It was oh so clear with the fact that there were personages of the Continuum Knight and the Shade Warrior overhead, fighting just as they did when Kane and Darcius fought. Only this time, it was two different kinds of Magikans fighting, not just two.

The Corrupted were no match for the Time Magicians, and they soon retreated. But not before Shadien would come out of the hole, holding the Staff of Destruction in his claws. He then landed swiftly down behind his people to stop them from retreating ,and he yelled to the Time Magicians as he held the Staff of Destruction, “Prepare for you to die yet again, at the power of the Staff of Destruction!” The Staff then charged with power, glowing brighter by the second. Oh, that’s my queue!

I swooped out of the Hole in the Sky, wielding the Staff of Creation. The Hole then widened to fit the onslaught of over one hundred Pladias, each falling in time with me. Then the Dragons came, flying through the Hole, landing behind the Time Magicians. The Pladias landed in front of them ,and I came forward towards the Staff of Destruction, and held the Staff of Creation right in front of me, bracing for attack. Shadien, too focused on watching his own Staff, fired the blast, and it was counteracted by the Staff of Creation ,which sent forth a tremendous blast of ice and water, cooling the fireball, and stopping the vision that would have come to pass.

Shadien finally took attention to the Time Magicians, and in fury, he saw the Dragons, Pladias. and myself with the Time Magicians. “No! No, I will not let you devastate my victory! Come, Vien, and help me destroy this world!” Shadien roared for all to here. He then launched a beam of energy from the staff, and it traveled through the stars and planets, and encountered a fortress in the vastness of space, and when it made contact, it destroyed the fortress, leaving behind rubble, wood, and a massive hulk of a beast. Vien was now released.

Feeling a newfound freedom, he stretched himself, feeling how good it was to move about, but this was short lived. He commanded himself to move, and he flew through the universe, coming closer and closer to the home of his enemies, and when he saw the pristine planet, he gritted his jaws in rage. “Now, I will claim my Staves, and will rule the universe once more.” Vien mused. He then soared down to the atmosphere of Magika, and went down feet first. When he came down, all of the people on Timezonia saw Vien, the creator and destroyer of all things in space. He was going to reclaim his universe, and he will do it through destruction, and not creation.

Re: The War of the Logi and Magi (Chapter 47 Posted) 4 More to Go!

Chapter 48: Of the Great Battle with Vien

He made contact with the world causing a giant quake to erupt from the ground. His body was just tall enough to be under the clouds, but there were none that day. He was large than the tallest of beasts, plants, and mountains, and was stronger than all of them as well. He wore deep red clothing, and his face was scarred with many white lines, that came from his last battle with the Dragons. He was not pleasant to look at in any manner, and so all of the Timezonians feared him.

He inspected the earth carefully for his Staves, and then he saw Shadien holding his one of Destruction. He stooped down onto one knee, and bellowed to Shadien, making the Magikan’s ears ring, “You are the one who released me, aren’t you? Then give me my Staff!” Shadien, expecting for such a reaction, flew up to Vien’s face, and presented the Staff of Destruction to him.

“It is yours by the universe, oh great one. All I ask is that you destroy Magika, then my brothers and sisters, so that you may rule the universe with no betrayers!” Shadien announced. Vien grinned, and grabbed the Staff with his two fingers (Shadien was about as big as his face). The Staff then lengthened out to reach Vien’s height, and glowed with a new ferocity that only came when it was reunited with its master.

He then looked down on the ground again ,and saw me holding the Staff of Creation. He stared coldly at me, and demanded, “You have reassembled my Staff of Creation. Give it to me now, or face the consequences!” I, although terrified for what I signed up for, held my ground.

I then responded, “Never, unless you turn back now, and never harm Magika! If you won’t then we will prevent this by force.” The Staff of Creation glowed yet again, appreciating me more so than Vien.

Vien, although angry, siled evilly at me, and replied back, “So be it then. I will destroy you and Magika first, then all of the other civilizations I started through that wretched experiment that created you!” He pointed at Lifeien with his Staff, and it glowed with dark red energy. I swooped up, and created a cushion of air around the entire crowd, and when the dark red energy ball hit, it bounced back, and exploded right in Vien’s chest.

He doubled over, pained from the injury, and saw me as the air dissipated. He then gritted from his teeth, “You will dare fight the Master of the Universe! Fine! Let’s take this into my territory, the open space!” He then straightened up, and launched out of Magika, and towards his ruined fortress. Shadien soon followed, and approached speeds that Vien had.

The Dragons each took a fair number of Pladias, with Timien taking me, and they each flew into space, leaving behind Magika, and towards the ruined fortress of Vien. Since me and the other Pladias weren’t technically ‘living’, we had no need of the air or heat that Magika had. Anyway, we continued on, and prepared for the battle of our new lives.

~~~~

Xhoen and Efrexa stared up towards the heavens, as did the other Time Magicians, and wondered just one thing: Will the Dragons win? There was no doubt about it, this was the greatest thing Magika had faced ever since the great battle between Kaeomaeus and Lord Darcius, but it was on a much greater scale. Not only was Magika at stake, but so were the other worlds with life in the universe. Will we win?

~~~~

When we reached Vien’s old prison, we saw what Vien loved: Space debris of all sorts, with gases coming together to form stars. He hated any form of life, and he just wanted the universe to remain by itself, with its beauty unaltered. It may be nice, but it is not worth killing all life!

We first saw Vien in the center of his old fortress, with Shadien alongside him. To Vien’s left, we saw what appeared to be an ancient stone tablet, but we soon discovered it was more than that. Vien maliciously grinned, and tapped the tablet with his Staff. He then roared, “You have your own army, and I have mine. My Progressionists will come to protect me and my cause, and when they do, you will not live!” There was then the sound of angry insects coming from all around us, and we realized we may not be able to win this with what the numbers sounded like. But we went ahead into the battle anyway, and braced our lives. Our immortality was at stake, because it was useless against the Staff of Destruction. Because it destroyed not only bodies, but spirits as well.

We spread out off of the Dragons, and went directly towards Vien, and the now approaching insect-like Progressionists. THere were thousands of them, but their only strength was the sheer numbers. They only appeared to be strong, but with their wiry frames and lack of weaponry, they weren’t much of a threat. In short numbers.

Vien swept his Staff forward, and the battle had begun. The Progressionists ame forward like a swarm of Moonflies, in a blood frenzy at that! But we weren’t weak like they were. Each of the Pladias, empowered by the new strength of the Dragons, fired off a variety of different Magical attacks, and they each hit the Progressionists, and some hitting VIen. When we made contact, however, things became different. The Pladias could not stand against the swarms surrounding them, with few being able to escape. This is where me and the Dragons come in. We came down hard ,and when we did, Flamien specifically fumed out a massive spray of fire, destroying most of the Progressionists that were within the Pladias numbers.

Vien was recovering from his hit from his own explosive sphere, but he aimed the Staff of Destruction, and aimed right for Timien. “This is for creating my prison!” He then fired a purple sphere, and it came straight for Timien. I came around just in time, and blocked the sphere with a boulder of rock, making contact with the sphere and making that implode instead. There were unknown and powerful abilities within the Staff when it is complete. I remained wary for any other surprises, and braced the Staff of Creation for anything like this.

Re: The War of the Logi and Magi (Chapter 48 Posted) 3 More to Go!

So very close to the end, dear readers. I am so glad you have stuck it out for so long. And so, with only two chapters left after this, I give you the next chapter.

Chapter 49: Of the Battle of Our New Lives

Back on Magika, the War was just ending, with the Magi standing down from the Logi. THe Corlock’s orders were not to be shirked after all. He had hacked into the Logi’s Viewer systems, and also into the Magi’s enchantment alerters, calling for a truce, and uniting the Logi and Magi into one body. For the Dragons had returned, and there was cause for celebration. But for now, they must repair the damage they had created, and rebuild Magika. Despite some cold shoulders, the Magi respected this wish, and became friends with the Logi. Gradually. For now, there was a much greater conflict away from Magika.

~~~~

An hour later, the Progressionists were gradually being defeated, with the combined might of the Dragons, Pladias, and me, the Seer. Despite their numbers they were whittle down to only a few thousand, but they still refused to retreat. Their orders from Vien were to destroy all life, and they must start now. Vien will not tromp through the universe holding true to his vow until he has his Staff of Creation.

And speaking of Vien, he finally came closer for a better taste, and Shadien came down into the fray where the other Dragons were. He spewed out a billow of shadowy gas right into the vision of the Pladias, and they were unable to defend themselves from the Progressionists. “See how you like the darkness, Pladias!” Shadien roared, before coming in contact with Timien. Timien stared almost into Shadien’s very soul, and he was completely furious with him.

He then rpoared, “You would dare destroy the world we tried so hard to maintain, and what do you do? Bring back Vien, the god who wanted to destroy all of us, and expect him to not destroy you. He has vowed to destroy all life, you included, and when he is done with all of the other worlds, he will come for you. And the other Dragons will not help you.” Shadien, rather caught by this statement, looked back towards Vien ,and he saw how he had indeed made a mistake. The only reason Vien did not do more was because his own Staff was deflected, and dealt a serious blow. If he was fully recovered, this may be a different story.

But then there was the fact that Shadien did not hink this completely through. He knew Vien’s vow to destroy all life, but even if Shadien freed him, will he keep his trust. No, he wouldn’t. So, why trust Vien?

Shadien thought for a brief time, but while doing so, Vien hurled another explosive sphere, and I couldn’t see it in time. The sphere hit Progressionists and Pladias alike, who when they saw the sphere, teleported back to the Hole in the SKy. Their energy was spent, and had they continued, their lifeline to Magika would be lost.

Many on both sides were killed, even if the Pladias returned when their spirits were nearly gone. The Progressionists were brought down to a few hundred in that blast, but they were still as fierce as before. THey came down upon what Pladias remained, and despite my followers’ powers on Magika, they were not so efficient against these.
I and the Dragons besides Timien and Shadien came down hard, and when I made contact, I willed all time to stop, and through the great power of the Staff of Creation, it became so. The Progressionists all paused, Vien stopped, the Pladias were stopped, and even the Dragons were stopped. The Staff of Creation is the most powerful magic.

I came down to the Pladias and pried off the Progressionists with me firing lightning from the Staff, and as they came down with the lightning, the Time Magic slowly wore off. I had to get the Pladias out of here, they would not be able to defeat the Progressionists themselves. And so I teleported the Pladias back to the safety of the Hole in the Sky, leaving just the Dragons, me, Vien, and the few Progressionists that remained.

Speaking of which, iwth the last of my magic, I fired a large sphere full of the power of the Continuum, and when it made contact with the Progressionists, they all disappeared in a wave of dust. The Staff of Creation does have destructive abilities, through creative ways of course.

Still feeling strong, the magic wore off, and when Vien saw that the Progressionists were gone, he came to a full fury. “I will not tolerate this anymore! My size makes this far too difficult, so now to come back down to your size, Timien!” He roared, and as he did, he shrank, with the Staff as well, and he came down to Timien’s size. THis may be easier or harder, I don’t know.

But afterward, he came full thrust towards me specifically, and fired off a sphere a dark magic, but I deflected it with a wave of icem leaving a great explosion in its stead. He came closer, and I fired a barrage of meteors from the staff. He dodged most of them, with some hitting him and damaging him. But he was unnerved, and when he came a little too close for liking, I retreated back, and the Dragons came in, Timien included. Where was Shadien however?

The Dragons held off Vien for a brief time, himself beating the Dragons with superpowered swings from the Staff. There was the cracking of bones heard, and there was also some grunts of pain coming from Vien. Despite his status, he was subject to the pains of having a body. And so they fought in a tangled mess of Dragon and god, the Staff of Destruction sending waves of massive electric balls, exploding with stunning power when they made contact. The Dragons fought back as well, each firing their respective energies (except Lifeien, who could only fight with tooth and claw), and Shadien was still nowhere in sight. Where could he be?

Re: The War of the Logi and Magi (Chapter 49 Posted) 2 More to Go!

Chapter 50: Of the End of the Staves

The great battle went on for a good hour or so, and there was still no clear winner. Vien suffered many grievous wounds, but the Dragons did as well. A few Dragons have already been forced to hang back and recover, namely Lifeien, Aerien, and Aquien, the weaker of the Dragons. Bouldrien was easily the heaviest striker, dealing many bone related injuries, and Flamien caused severe burns. Electrien was an all-rounder in this contest, and Timien dealt as much damage as he could with his special Continuum energies.

I, of course, struck the cursed god with the Staff of Creation, but it was not as often as I would hope. I was now becoming worn from the constant use of the mighty artifact, but Vien was a much greater being than I. It was all thanks to the Continuum Knight that we could even defeat him the first time anyway, and even with the Staff of Creation on our side, the Staff of Destruction was much more efficient in battle.

Speaking of which, Vien had had enough of the swarm of Dragons, so he held the Staff tight, and let loose a wave of magical energy, blasting off the four dragons currently in battle, and weakening them as well. But Vien was being taxed too, without any assistance from his other beings. He was in far worse shape, his wounds leaking am mysterious purple fluid, and he was breathing heavily from the exertion.

Timien had some scale knocked loose, and maybe even a horn wrenched out of place. The other Dragons were not so lucky, and were heavily damaged. But they still fought on, charging towards Vien to protect their beloved world. But they would not arrive in time, for before they could touch him again, he fired another red sphere like before on Magika, this time right towards, well, Magika. It soared throughout the universe, and I knew that I needed to catch it. I forced myself to chase the sphere, but I couldn’t outrun it. I knew that there was no choice but for it to hit a part of Magika, and who knows if it will be able to be repaired.

Then out of the blue, a bright shine came from the side of the spherical planet, and out came forth...the Continuum Knight? I thought he wouldn’t leave the Continuum? But regardless, he came, and came right in front of the sphere coming towards Magika. It then smashed right into him, exploding in a dark red plume, and the Continuum Knight flew into the vastness of space, I myself not knowing whether or not I would see him again. I wouldn’t mind talking to him if he just-

“Get back to the Dragons! They need your help!” He yelled towards me. Never mind, I don’t want to talk to him. Anyway, I moved with the Staff back to the scuffle of history, and saw that there was only one Dragon fighting Vien now: Timien, and he was as worn out as every other Dragon. Being the last line of defense, however, he wasn’t willing to quit.

Vien, while battling Timien, roared, “I will beat you, Timien, and will destroy your beloved world! I am Vien, master of-” He was suddenly buffeted by a plume of darkness, unable to see anything. Looking above, I saw that Shadien was the one who had dealt the blow, shifting temporarily from bitterness to heroics.

Timien looked above, and grinned as best as he could with his injuries, and said to Shadien, “I knew you had a good heart in there somewhere. Now please, let us finish this. Jeremaeus!” I hear my name, and came close to TImien. He then asked, “Let me have the Staff. I will make sure Vien will never harms this place again.” I listened, and gave him the Staff, but as I did, Vien rammed right into Timien, the darkness out of his eyes. The two Staves suddenly touched each other, and there was a deep glow coming from the two. Vien suddenly realized Timien’s plan.

“No! No! This cannot be! The Staves cannot contact each other!” Vien exclaimed. Timien scowled at Vien, and shoved him away with his back claws. Now out of the Staff’s reach, Timien retreated as far as he could, with Shadien behind him carrying his other Dragon siblings. I quickly followed after, not wanting to know what would happen.

Vien tried his best to avoid the Staves, but he could not let them out of his sight. He needed them for his power. With what he could use out of the Staff of Creation, he bellowed for all of us to hear, “I may not have won this day, and may never be victorious, but I will vow, that Magika will forever be in conflict, with few years of peace! I will not be forgotten, for I am Vien, Master of the Staves!” The Staves then stopped glowing ,and just as they did, a massive implosion of many colors appeared, sucking Vien inside, and then it spread out, sending a great jettison of black and white, shining throughout the universe. And just like that, Vien and the Staves of Creation and Destruction, were gone, and their great powers with him.

I wanted to savor my victory, but then I felt a bit...tired. So tired, in fact, that I fell asleep, right in the thickness of space. But I believe Timien caught me, and brought me back to the safety of the Hole in the Sky. This war was over.

~~~~

I suddenly woke up, right in front of my desk. I rubbed my eyes, and I looked around. The Pladias were all resting on cots, and even the Imps were resting ,probably from their little hearts pumping too fast. I yawned, and looked down the Hole in the Sky. I saw the Dragons flying throughout the globe, proving to Magika that they were well ad truly returned. But Shadien was not present for some reason. I shrugged it off, wanting to think of it later, and fell asleep to the scratching of Quill, who was writing for me as I rested from the battle with Vien.

Re: The War of the Logi and Magi (Chapter 50 Posted) 1 More to Go!

Chapter 51: Of the Epilogue of the War

Over the course of a week, many things changed in Magika. Everything from politics, to nations, everything. But why should I bore you with a little introduction such as this? Let me tell you of all the wonderful things that have happened in Magika!

The most important event currently going is the reconstruction of all the major cities, under the direction of the Corlock, or now named Jakoe. He wanted to make up for the resentment he had for at least half of the population of Magika, and so is guiding the now dissipated Logi and Magi, he repaired the different nations, now going back to their former names (That will come in a future time). He is not such a bad fellow if he isn’t destructive towards the likings of magicians.

Speaking of reconstruction, a major project is underway in making Timezonia return to the beauty it had in the distant past, and so the different magicians in the world are terraforming the great plains of the continent, introducing new creature, planting different species of plants, and refurbishing the landscapes with mountains, among other things. I can’t wait to see how Timezonia will look like when it is finished.

The Imps decided that it was time to go back to Magika, and start up their old Imp Circus again, bringing entertainment to young and old alike. I quite missed it, so it would be nice to finally see it again. Of course, without seeing someone end up with a Splash Apple Pie in the face again…

The familiar Pebblezog, Terra, had made his home in a rather large gravel pit hidden just underneath the earth within Timezonia, eating happily to his heart’s content. In a couple years, he’ll be as large as a house, and later, maybe as big as the one found in the Mountahill. Though, that is a fair way off. Besides, little Pebblezogs are better than those grumpy old crones.

Speaking of the Mountahill, the local Earth Magician rangers are underway in repairing the beautiful mountain peaks, along with the more friendly resident Mountis’. Within a dozen years or so, the beauty will be back to the way it was, without a Sector of Explosion in the mix.

In loving memory of the Sage Krain and Serea, there was a funeral held in Magitol for their great bravery in saving Magika from disaster. They will be greatly missed, and so will Vason, who also was mentioned in the funeral ,as there needed to be more nationalized news.

The Time Magicians have finally settled their first city(which are still tents as of now), and named it Chronon, as the first capital of Timezonia was named. The Time Magicians are prospering greatly with their magic, and thanks to assistance from the other continents, they are slowly building up their city.

The Sages were great rulers, but with their Artifacts gone, they have slwoly faded away into the Afterlife. Infier, Karea, Remes, and Yarew all selected Jakoe to become the first Regent of Magika, essentially the ruler of the Centrien, the center of Magika. He would get guidance from a council selected by the Magikans, and would act as a general leader of the world. Of course, the different factions of Magic are still allowed to select Sages, but they will not have the mind blowing abilities from the past.

And now, to tie everything up, our last talk with Efrexa and Xhoen, now just a week after the removal of the Artifacts. He is the last of the Sages to die, and still hasn’t right now. Now, to see what they are talking about.

Xhoen and Efrexa were inside the Temporal Tower, overlooking the Window of Gazing as they watched the different people in Timezonia reconstruct it to the past. Xhoen chuckled, and while leaning on his Staff, looked to Efrexa. “I really enjoyed being with you Efrexa. In the Afterlife, you will be one I hold close.” He said to her. Efrexa, not expecting such a thing, smiled back, and stared at him as well.

She then replied, “I’m going to miss you, and everyone in Magika is going to miss your guidance. But you haven’t said who was going to be the new Sage of Time. Who would you choose? Obviously Kexa or Ilian, right?” Xhoen laughed aloud, thinking she would see the obvious.

“Efrexa, they are good people, but are not right for becoming a Sage. After being with you for these months, I choose you to be the new Sage.” Efrexa, stunned at what he said, looked at him as if he was joking. He wasn’t and clarified, “I need someone with a young mind to take over the Time Magicians, and Kexa and Ilian can guide you in leadership. But the most important job is to keep a close eye on finding the new Wizard. It has been a while since it has shown, but you can be sure that he or she will come back. It was just not the right time.” Efrexa then understood, and then she saw Xhoen starting to disappear into thin air.

“Xhoen, I am so happy to have you as my Sage.” Efrexa said, and she quickly gave him a hug, before he faded away entirely, being the final Sage to die ,and Efrexa being the last of the new Sages. All that was left of Xhoen were three things: His Infinite-Space bag, his staff, and his Time Crystal, all of which were supported on top of a nearby desk. She came over to it, and lifted the bag over her head and put it on. She replaced her own crystal with his, and she grabbed hold of the staff. “It feels pretty comforting to have a staff on hand.” Efrexa mused as she tested it out. She held it forward in front of her, like Xhoen did once upon a time, and walked down the stairs of the Temporal Tower, watching her head for mechanisms and enchantments. She wished to finally ride Xhoens old MagiCycle, and tell Kexa and Ilian the news.

~~~~

Moments after Xhoen had faded, he suddenly appeared up here with me, and as he faded into existence, he studied the Hole in the Sky as a spirit. He looked down to me, and smiled. “I never thought I’d be a Master of Teaching. At least I will always be with my father.” He said. I grinned, and looked up towards him.

“The Dragons are not so willing to let you go to the Afterlife just yet. Now come, lets have you meet your old friends, I have to talk with the Dragons.” I replied. The old Guild of Mage came up, even Kaeomaeus, and came to Xhoen to discuss many things of the world. I myself left this writing, and came to the Dragons, who now have their own space in the Hole in the Sky.

My smile slowly dissipated as I prepared for the talk. When I entered into Dragon domain, they were all still recovering from their ordeal with Vien. Timien noticed me, and looked over towards me. He then stated, “Vien was easier to deal with when we first faced him, to say the least. I don’t know how long it will be until I will be fully well again. What is it Jeremaeus?” I sighed, and prepared my question.

“You heard what Vien said, Magika will not be at peace for long without there being conflict, and with his vow, it will surely happen. We need more help besides ourselves, and I think we should look to the other worlds.” I explained. Curious, Timien snorted, and came down from his roost.

“What world would you propose, Jeremaeus?” He asked. I shrugged, and willed the Hole in the Sky to come to us. I then zoomed throughout the universe, until I finally came to a blue and green planet, with swirls of white surrounding the planet.

I then explained, “I have discovered this world with people alike to us, without magic of course. The world is called Earth, and I have a plan for them to help us…” The conversation continued, talking about how we can save Magika in the future...until next time, I am Jeremaeus, and so finishes the War of the Logi and Magi.

Thanks so much for sticking with me for so long for those who were willing to read this. This story of Magika may be over, but another may be in store. For now, I rest from writing, and wish you all a farewell.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom