• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

Day 2 - The Triforce
Day 2 - The Triforce

The moderators started a proper investigation and quite some time had past yet there was no lead in the slightest.
"We can't do this alone" said DarthWolf as he looked as his fellow mods, "We need help from other people in TWR."
"No," said Crystal Onix, "We can't risk the lives of our users and we moderators from other sections would have no idea where to begin. We have to accept that this is our job and no one can help us."
"What about a retired mod?" said a not so distant voice. Out of the shadows appeared TheCapsFan.
"Caps!" shouted the other mods.
Caps raised his hand in front of him. "No need to praise me. Listen, I've been doing an investigation on my own and since I'm no mod anymore I am limited in my tools and access. However, the people we're looking for do not see me as an immediate threat and therefore I was able to pin down two members at once."
The team was shock. "You got two at once?" asked Elieson, "Let's go there now. Who are they?"
"Mellow Ezlo and Pendio, members of the Zelda Dungeon. They don't come here often, but the are still around. Lurking in the shadows and avoiding any and all moderators. The'll be hard to catch for you guys so that is why I have to do this alone."
He turned around and walked away. Midorikawa tried to go after him, but she was held back by ME.
"No" he said, " let him be. I know him long enough and seen his potential as a mod. He knows what he's doing."
Midorikawa sighed, "I hope you're right."

Caps knew exactly where his target were, after all, it was hard to miss when you can hear a familiar lullaby in the park nearby. It's not a place many people go to and therefore easy for the duo to know when a thread comes near.
"Oh hey there." said Pendio as soon as Caps approached them. "Can we help you?"
"Yes, most certainly." Caps got a grin on his face. You are under arrest for an attempt at stealing awards from other players.
"What?! We have never tried that? Why would we?" Mellow Ezlo got confused. "Besides,"" he continued, "You're not a mod so you wouldn't be able to arrest us in the first place."
TheCapsFan started laughting. "Hah, you see I still have some power available." He cast a magical circle around the two and shrunk it to hold them tight.
"We're not taken down so easily." said Pendio.
Both his and Mellow Ezlo's hands started to emit a bright light. They activated the power of the Triforce which instantly dispelled the magical circle.
The duo jumped back and with their combined power they moved their hands in a synchronized yet mirrored motion to shoot a dual casted laser, similar to a kamehameha.
Caps tried to react quickly and shot two quick beams of energy at them and simultaneously tried to dodge their attack. The former was successful and hit the duo right in their head, yet he wasn't fast enough to dodge the dodge.
A big explosion followed immediately after.

Elieson died!
Dear Elieson,

You are Mellow Ezlo + Pendio. Winners of the Host of the Best Mafia Game award.
This award was specifically given to your only hosted game this season, Ocarina of Time Mafia. A collaborative mafia game with Zelda Dungeon forums where you usually reside. You represent two people who originate from a different “realm”.

Therefore, you are the Restless Spirit. After you die you can still talk in thread, but your votes will not count. You are no longer allowed participate in any OC chat either.

You are aligned with team Ocarina of Time and win when all opposing forces have been eliminated.
Elieson died, they were the Restless Spirit

TheCapsFan was lying on the ground and with his last strength he saw the dying Mellow Ezlo and Pendio transform into a combined being of pure light.
"We cannot be beaten. The Triforce is far more powerful than you can imagine." They talked with a twin voice, combining both their voices into one synchronized one.
"We cannot safe your life and for that we mourn. You shouldn't have done this, we are the servants of the a Goddess in a distant realm and we would never be able to perform such evil act. Know however that your noble goal will not be in vain. We shall assist this realm and bring balance. Farewell..."
As they left so did Caps succumb to his mortal wounds.

CheffOfGames died!
Dear CheffOfGames,

You are TheCapsFan. Winner of the Best Single Sub In Performance award.
You’ve earned this award in ME Movies Mafia. You subbed into a mafia slot which, at that point seemed to be in a bad position. Despite this bad start, you’ve managed to give a second chance to the mafia team. In the end you still lost the game, but the other people were impressed by what you were able to do from such a tough spot. Subbing in like this is a great thing for all the other people involved in the game to keep it enjoyable for all parties, including your mafia team.

Therefore, you are the Miller, Universal Backup. Any cop check on you will result in a Mafia result. Once during the night, you can target any dead player with [Sub in for: Player]. At the end of that night you will get all their powers in the state they were upon death (so f.e. a limited shot power will only give you the remaining shots). This will replace your Universal Backup, but you will keep your Miller modifier and your wincon will not chance by this effect.

You are aligned with team Ocarina of Time and win when all opposing forces have been eliminated.
CheffOfGames died, they were the Miller, Universal Backup

It is now Day 2, this phase will end in approximately 48 hours.

Okay, I get why Elieson died, but who killed Cheff?

@Elieson

e lj l fmls mkc ma jx rdlpbcq eq ythhcsnpmma lki mkc eq rmn e lj gccnekb sdc msdcp svm qcrpcs ycrltqc e lj npcssx rcpslek sdls lkxmkc vesd l dlhavlxicrcks qgehh ls rmicypclgekb rlk icrendcp sdcqc

Back
Top Bottom