• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

Wait what! I'm not Scum. How dare you accuse me of such foul deeds. I'm clearly the beloved bomb.
giphy.gif

I can only imagone all those intense conversations going on lol.

Eh, not that intense. Just your good, old-fashioned Mexican stand-off involving a bomb. Not a situation I haven't been in a dozen times before.

When it's all over, ask Darth, Cheff, and Scumlord Dylan about it. Maybe, if I can convince Darth, everyone can be invited to read it for themselves after the game ends.

I bet you'll all find it hilarious! I know I do.

Sorry, but I'd prefer something more concrete if you want me to switch to jd.

Elieson's message to me was "i hope you claim to me soon." This is either because he had already got a lot of claims and I just wasn't one of them yet, or it could have been another way of saying "claim to me soon because something's fishy and if you don't claim i'm just going to off you to reduce the number of unknowns in my big plan." I believe it's the latter. That logic is sound and I don't fault him for turning the lynch on me. However, I'm here now and I'm telling you he's got the wrong guy.

Earlier in the phase Elieson said "one of JD and Caps is scum" or something like that. I'm willing to trust his intuition.

@Elieson,
dtrs sk ipeg plrkftsgfy rtqg
sgff khhcogq rjpeg sk trg ltr uqcvgq kj bci pju igapmku
pju kqugq igapmku sk trg ltr uqcvgq kj bci pju khhcogq rjpeg
sbcr cr okqqgos, c prrtig

Night 2 - Pikachu's Goodbye
Night 2 - Pikachu's Goodbye

TheCapsFan V - jdthebud, Max1996, Robbie Rotten, Ereshkigal, MegaPod
Max1996 II - Klavier Gavin, Arthas Menethil
jdthebud I - TheCapsFan

It has been a few hours since Caps left the building and the mods started to get worried. As soon as Rainbow Cloud wanted to speak up a spiritual entity appeared in their room. It had a bright and shining glow of gold with a somewhat familiar face, yet no one could pinpoint it to one specific person.
"Greetings" spoke the entity, "It's is us Mellow Elzo and Pendio. Caps and I got into a grave misunderstanding that ended up killing us all. Or well..."
He looked disappointed.
"He did while we were blessed by our goddess with the purpose to solve this gang and bring balance back to TWR. I can answer this with a simple quetion... Which member is currently just playing around and having fun while not being concerned about this threat looming in the air?"
Dylan stood up. "Oh that shouldn't be that hard to figure out. Follow me!"
He led them to the recording room where everything that happened around here would be monitored by camera's.
"Let's see... hmm who to check first. Ah here, Jinjo."
The camera footage showed jinjo locking their room tightly.
"No that's not it" said Dylan, "readings tell they are afraid, so they probably try to hide from the evildoers."
Next up was a shot of Pika_pika42 who was just sitting in the central hall of the building. Staring in the distance as if nothing was going on in the world around him.
"This looks like the right guy." said Crystal Onix.

"I'll investigate this" said DarthWolf, "I have a good connection with him so maybe I can get some information out of him."

As Darth approached Pika he noticed him coming up.
"Oh hey Darth, what's up?"
"Hey buddy, what are you doing here of all places?"
"Oh you know, just daydreaming a bit and thinking about future mafia games to play." Pika_pika looked happy.
"Aren't you afraid of the gang possibly stealing your award?" asked Darth.
"Huh yeah, I guess they could do that didn't really think about it like that. Anyway, I gotta go now. Sadly, I can't be around a lot this week, I'm kinda busy with school. I'm sure you can enjoy it without me here." Pika_pika stood up and waved Darth goodbye.

At this point the SithPuppy heard something through his communication device: "Darth it's ME, we've been listening and I'm pretty sure our guy is playing as if he is unaware of anything and now he's trying to casually escape. He has the nerves, I gotta give him that but you have to shoot him on sight, now."
Darth shook for a moment.
"Hold on." he said. "Are you completely sure he is one of them, we can't just take random risks and hope we get the right target. Sure what you say has some logic but...."
The engineer interrupted him. "Now! That is a direct order."
The wolf knew he had to follow his order, after all ME was an admin and the person that raised him to the moderator he became today. DarthWolf touched his lightsaber at his belt and pauses for a moment.
"I'm sorry it had to end this way..."
He threw his saber at high speed and before Pika_pika could turn around he was gone.

TheCapsFan has been lynched.
Dear TheCapsFan,

You are Pika_pika42. Winner of the Most Entertaining Player (Non-Mafia) award.
You’ve earned this award for your performance in Secret Fascist: Pokémon Edition. Where you, especially in your role PM, made it enjoyable for people to play and watch along as you and the others struggle to make the right decisions. Overall, you give a good fibe to the game.

Therefore, you are the Motivator. During the night, you can motivate another player which will allow them to use their actions twice in the following night. You can do this with the command Motivate: [Player]. Note that this will require 2 shots from the targeted player to make use of this if their power has limited uses. Factional powers are unaffected.

You are aligned with team Ocarina of Time and win when all opposing forces have been eliminated.
TheCapsFan has been lynched, they were the Motivator

It is now Night 2, the phase will end in roughly 24 hours.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom