• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

@Elieson

e lj qtqneremtq ma negl ycrltqc dcq ycck ylpchx lrseuc sdeq qcqqemk jlx e ekucqseblsc dej ekqscli

lhqm e lj ycbekkekb sm sdekg mkc ma sdc ncmnhc acciekb xmt ekampjlsemk eq qrtj

im xmt vlks sm qslps ekucqseblsemkq eksm ncmnhc xmt sdekg lpc rhclp smjmppmv ftqs ek rlqc sdcx dluc xmt ammhci

@Elieson

lhqm im xmt vlks jc sm mts jxqcha lq dluekb l rmn lyehesx e vmthi yc l tqcath icrmx

@Elieson

e ychecuc sdcpc eq ls hclqs mkc msdcp vesd rmn lyehesecq lki e mkhx dluc mkc qdms ma es ycsscp sm maacp tn sdc mkc sdls rlk vesdqslki l qdms sdlk peqg lkx vdm rlks

ycqeicq esq kms hegc e lj kms tqci sm qslgekb jxqcha mts amp sdc jlael sm qdmms ls e im es cucpx bljc qm vdx kms sdeq mkc

ls sdc ucpx hclqs es vmthi npcqcpuc qmjcmkc jmpc tqcath amp hlscp ndlqcq

Okay. Slight change in game plan. Using this thread solely to talk to Elie doesn’t help us form our own reads and, while the Town Leader strategy is a good one, it is not infallible and can be aided by other players’ thoughts and intuitions based on their interactions with each other.

As such, and I know I’m actually very guilty of this myself, but I do want to start seeing more serious conversations starting to happen here, because why should we only have one avenue for scum hunting when we can start coming to our own conclusions.
If you have night actions, by all means follow Elie’s orders, but we do need to start doing some of the lifting ourselves.

Speaking of, I do still stand by the case I made on jd earlier, which, coupled with Elie’s comments about him and Caps earlier would make him either a good D3 lynch candidate or target for a hypothetical Vig tonight.

@Elieson
e wehh ekduhbi ylup mspskles ea ylu ekduhbi jeki ea ylu csvi kl oittip hisdq alp ylup mqyrcestpeqt csvi tcij tspbit ji tlkebct clwivip e wluhd hegi tl gklw wcst ylu gklw auhh deqrhlqupi e gklw ej mplosohy oiekb mspskled qekri s tsehlp wcehi et wluhd bevi ylu s ashqi plhi ahem wluhd klt bevi ylu tci srtush pq soeheteiq out e aekd tcst e dlkt hegi tl oi lut la tci hllm skd wluhd hegi tl cihm ylu rllpdeksti lup kixt jlvi

Whoops I forgot to post this...
@Elieson
I targeted Klavier Gavin on Night 1.

@Robbie Rotten I agree that we need to stop talking in code so much. It's nice to be able to claim to Elieson and have him keep track of our night actions, but that doesn't help us form good reads if most of what we are doing is talking in code, and also doesn't help us if we all follow Elieson's vote orders, since if there is a mislynch, the motivation for the vote is murky at best.

Earlier in the phase Elieson said "one of JD and Caps is scum" or something like that. I'm willing to trust his intuition.
Might as well start with this one.
I'd like to ask why jdthebud is scummy. From what I can see jdthebud's posts have been neutral and I'd like some explanation on the push.

Robbie, no offense, but right now I trust the Mafia more than I trust you. They've killed fewer Townies.

I read you as town. But, you shot Elieson and you convinced him to lynch Cap. That is two deaths I can lay at your feet, and you are wanting to kill a third I don't read as scum. The Mafia only killed one person so far.

So, the mere fact you advocate it and the risk of letting you kill more of us forces me to question if it is wise.

Might as well start with this one.
I'd like to ask why jdthebud is scummy. From what I can see jdthebud's posts have been neutral and I'd like some explanation on the push.
As much as I do dislike using meta as a reason to make a case, in many previous games, jd tends to make relatively neutral posts and does show up somewhat frequently to give off the impression that he is participating without actually contributing much to the conversation or scumhunting efforts.
That is what I have seen from him so far this game.

Robbie, no offense, but right now I trust the Mafia more than I trust you. They've killed fewer Townies.

I read you as town. But, you shot Elieson and you convinced him to lynch Cap. That is two deaths I can lay at your feet, and you are wanting to kill a third I don't read as scum. The Mafia only killed one person so far.

So, the mere fact you advocate it and the risk of letting you kill more of us forces me to question if it is wise.
Someone is jumping to multiple conclusions here.
1. See my earlier post. I did not target anybody N1. Max mistakenly thought I did because I know that it was not the mafia who killed him.
2. I did not actually convince Elie to go after Caps. The only point I made prior to the votes changing from jd to Caps was that blindly following Elie without talking to each other was a bad idea. I repeated that same idea above, especially in light of the recent flip.

Also, are you seriously suggesting that, because I made the recommendation to start talking to each other that it’s a bad idea?
Eresh, for someone that claims to be reading me as town, your logic makes absolutely no sense.

@Elieson
g ak tfb rnjblno ame g ajsn ak tfb rbonrtbr wfbrb g lam sbme a kbssadb gm tfb makb nc tfb jnst nmb g wgjj sbme a kbssadb saygmd tfat g jnvb purdbrs gm bmdjgsf ame am bmlryotbe kbssadb saygmd drby dnnsb nr euli lam ynu ojbasb tbjj kb wfn tn tardbt cnr tfb mgdft
I visited Klavier Gavin last night.

@Elieson
g ak tfb rnjblno ame g ajsn ak tfb rbonrtbr wfbrb g lam sbme a kbssadb gm tfb makb nc tfb jnst nmb g wgjj sbme a kbssadb saygmd tfat g jnvb purdbrs gm bmdjgsf ame am bmlryotbe kbssadb saygmd drby dnnsb nr euli lam ynu ojbasb tbjj kb wfn tn tardbt cnr tfb mgdft
I visited Klavier Gavin last night.
Good to see you around.
Any thoughts on the game that you would like to share with people that aren’t Elieson?

As much as I do dislike using meta as a reason to make a case, in many previous games, jd tends to make relatively neutral posts and does show up somewhat frequently to give off the impression that he is participating without actually contributing much to the conversation or scumhunting efforts.
That is what I have seen from him so far this game.
Well, analyzing by meta does has its advantages, but I don't know if jdthebud is a good lynch candidate yet. Jdthebud just doesn't look mafia to me.

I’ll acknowledge my case on him is not airtight by any means.
It is based a little bit on meta, a little bit on post tone and timing (as I discussed in a previous post), and on Elie’s information that one of jd and Caps is not Town. Given that Caps was town, at least according to one of Elie’s earlier posts, jd is not Town.

However, as far as I am aware, mine is still the only case that has popped up, in legible language, in this thread so far. If anybody has cases, reads, or anything else to contribute so far, that would be nice.

Someone is jumping to multiple conclusions here.
1. See my earlier post. I did not target anybody N1. Max mistakenly thought I did because I know that it was not the mafia who killed him.

When the Night 1 kill was posted, it showed Elieson's death on the top and Cheff's death underneath Elieson. Normally a mafia's kill is posted on the top and an SK or Vigilante kill will be posted on the bottom. I think mafia killed Elieson because of the death post we saw and Elieson said on Night 1 he did not want Doctor to protect him and that to me looked like mafia saw Elieson as a threat and they wanted to get rid of him fast. Mafia killing Cheff doesn't really make sense because of his joke vote and he provided no thoughts. I think SK killed Cheff.

Back
Top Bottom