• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

Oh, yeah, one other thing...

Last night proved me wrong about a lack of SK. Or at least proved the Mafia had two kill abilities.

I find that very interesting, considering I used no powers on Night 1.

And my Night 2 results are that Jinjo is town.

Also, both Elieson and Robbie knew about my decoy play before I leaked that cop check. I staged that fight with Robbie to draw out any Mafia who would like to try to use an apparent rift in town to mislynch another townie.

I realize that ME already answered this, but trying to understand how the scum is thinking isn’t scummy. And an experienced player should definitely know something about scum mentality if they’ve played as Mafia in the past, regardless of their current alignment. I didn’t agree about you with jd before, but I have to note that this is a weak argument.
Don't worry. I'm not going to actually vote ME.
Though I do have to point out that saying what mafia would do has its disadvantages because it indirectly instructs mafia on what not to do.

That would depend a lot on any OC discussion going on at the time. Remember, Elieson OCed with a lot of us.
True, but from Day 1??

I find that very interesting, considering I used no powers on Night 1.

And my Night 2 results are that Jinjo is town.
So your role/action is limited?

Though I do have to point out that saying what mafia would do has its disadvantages because it indirectly instructs mafia on what not to do.
Except I’m not saying what mafia would do. I was explaining what mafia had already done.

In any case, two major talking points today.
1. What’s with this “Lost One” business?

2. AE has caught Eresh in a lie.

Regarding point 1, I’m going to look back at N2 and figure out if there was somebody that didn’t post at all during that phase (iirc, Snake didn’t post, but I could be misremembering). I feel like that may be some form of silencer.

Regarding point 2, I want to hear more from Eresh before jumping to conclusions.

Okay. So regarding my previous point, Snake actually did show up for a single post during N2.

There are two and a half players who either didn’t show up at all during N2 or who showed up for one post that may have been a mistake or before they got phase results.

@Pikochu did not show up at all.
@Pika_pika42 showed up for one post at the very beginning of the phase and didn’t Return until the beginning of this phase. The post during N2 could have been before phase results were given or a mistake. Either way, I would have hoped that, assuming Pika was connected to “The Lost One” shenanigans, he would have spoken up when he posted earlier.
@Elieson counts as the half player, since he only showed up to say that the lynch results were unexpected and he had a lot of catching up to do.
Yes this happened late enough into the phase that phase results should have been given by then, but Elie is dead and would have had no reason to assume that any PM he had received was an action result, so I would guess he’d prioritize checking the thread and flip before reading another inane PM from Darth. That said, it’s very unusual for roles to be able to target dead players. This is a Bastard game, however, so I will not rule it off the table.

So, if any of you three know what the deal is with The Lost One and their burgers, please step forward.

@Elieson
jmmis jgib tynfjmsgml wps p sbjc tpqdbtgld petgml usgld bquntgml lbxt tm kb pnnpqbltjy sm g aullm wfpt gt aga kpyrb p rn mq emultbqpttpei mq smkbtfgld

Also, question:

gc pqtfps gs tfb jgb abtbetmq wfy aga ymu wplt kb tm tpqdbt fgk g emuja fpvb peegabltpjjy igjjba fgk gc tynfjmsgml wps p vgd sfmt

Anyway, that's interesting from Arthas, especially considering that Elieson certainly would have told us about a competing cop claim. Which only leads me to confusion.

Thinking about things a little more, I am actually going to Vote: Ereshkigal

1. You were caught by a lie detector regarding what you did N1.
2. As a result of that, I know that you lied to me about your role.
3. You spent quite a bit of time defending Max and pointing out how townie he was last phase and, while I do agree with everything you said, Max’s death feels a little too coincidental and a potential means of saying: “oh look, I was right. Max is town, and I helped avoid a potential future mislynch. I must be Town.”
4. Did anybody actually bother shooting you last night, or did you make that up, too?

Guys, if you really think you should lynch me, go ahead. I have no usefulness left to town, and it would confirm Jinjo as town. Or leave me alive and let me help with scum with reading posts and providing my thoughts.

Either way, town benefits.

But, what about other people with investigative powers? In a game this big, there would be no reason for a lack of dedicated cop.

Back
Top Bottom