• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

@Magnificent Entertainer

You screwed up so badly and I knew jd was town the whole time. You shot me for no reason and you twisted my words on Day 4 to the point when I thought you were scum.

No shit.
I'd like to see you do better, though.

When you posted your "sorted" message, it changed Mafia strategy; we were originally going to insanify you instead of Pika. If you hadn't posted that, I wouldn't have figured out you were likely to shoot Jinjo and Mafia wouldn't have gone for a triple kill last night.

Y'know what? I think I summed up everything about this game that I wanted to say right here:
wipi kl qtpskbipq tl hlviylu gklw tci puhiq skd ql dl es auhh rljjetjiktq wcst ej tcekgekb laylu wluhdkt bit tceq aplj sky ltcip buye fuqt wskks tihh ylu clw ej aiihekbbltts jsgi ylu ukdipqtskdkivip blkks bevi ylu umkivip blkks hit ylu dlwkkivip blkks puk splukd skd diqipt ylukivip blkks jsgi ylu rpykivip blkks qsy blldoyikivip blkks tihh s hei skd cupt yluwivi gklwk isrc ltcip alp ql hlkbylup cisptq oiik srcekb out ylupi tll qcy tl qsy etekqedi wi oltc gklw wcstq oiik blekb lkwi gklw tci bsji skd wipi blkks mhsy etskd ea ylu sqg ji clw ej aiihekbdlkt tihh ji ylupi tll ohekd tl qiikivip blkks bevi ylu umkivip blkks hit ylu dlwkkivip blkks puk splukd skd diqipt ylukivip blkks jsgi ylu rpykivip blkks qsy blldoyikivip blkks tihh s hei skd cupt ylukivip blkks bevi ylu umkivip blkks hit ylu dlwkkivip blkks puk splukd skd diqipt ylukivip blkks jsgi ylu rpykivip blkks qsy blldoyikivip blkks tihh s hei skd cupt ylukivip blkks bevi kivip blkks bevibevi ylu umllc kivip blkks bevi kivip blkks bevibevi ylu umwivi gklwk isrc ltcip alp ql hlkbylup cisptq oiik srcekb out ylupi tll qcy tl qsy etekqedi wi oltc gklw wcstq oiik blekb lkwi gklw tci bsji skd wipi blkks mhsy ete fuqt wskks tihh ylu clw ej aiihekbbltts jsgi ylu ukdipqtskdkivip blkks bevi ylu umkivip blkks hit ylu dlwkkivip blkks puk splukd skd diqipt ylukivip blkks jsgi ylu rpykivip blkks qsy blldoyikivip blkks tihh s hei skd cupt ylukivip blkks bevi ylu umkivip blkks hit ylu dlwkkivip blkks puk splukd skd diqipt ylukivip blkks jsgi ylu rpykivip blkks qsy blldoyikivip blkks tihh s hei skd cupt ylukivip blkks bevi ylu umkivip blkks hit ylu dlwkkivip blkks puk splukd skd diqipt ylukivip blkks jsgi ylu rpy
keyword sordid.

The best part is, I hinted at my strategy for taking down Town here:

@Elieson

sdc icueh vcks imvk bcmpbel dc vlq hmmgekb amp l qmth sm qsclhdc vlq ek l yeki ycrltqc dc vlq vlx ycdeki qm dc vlq vehhekb sm jlgc l iclhvdck dc rmjc lrpmqq jx xmtkb qcha qlvekb mk l aeiihc lk nhlxekb es dmslk sdc icueh ftjnq tn mk l dergmpx qstjn lki qlxq ymx hcs jc schh xmt vdls

e btcqq xmt ieiks gkmv es yts ej l aeiihc nhlxcp smmlki ea xmt rlpc sm slgc l ilpc e vehh jlgc l ycs vesd xmtxmt nhlx l npcssx bmmi aeiihc qmk yts beuc sdc icueh deq itce ycs l aeiihc l bmhi lblekqs xmtp qmth e sdekg e ycsscp sdlk xmt

e qlei jx kljcq fmdkkx lk es jebds yc l qekyts ehh slgc xmtp ycs lk xmtp bmkkl pcbpcs ej sdc ycqs sdlsq cucp ycck

fmdkkx pmqek tn jx ymv lk nhlx jx aeiihc dlpirltqc dchhq ypmgc hmmqc ek bcmpbel lki sdc icueh iclhq sdc rlpiqyts ea e vek e bcs sdeq qdekx aeiihc jlic m bmhiyts ea e hmqc sdc icueh bcsq jx qmth

sdc icueh mnckci tn deq rlqc lk qlei ehh qslps sdeq qdmvaepc ahcv apmj deq aekbcpsenq lq dc pmqekci tn deq ymvdc iplbbci sdc ymv lrpmqq sdc qspekbq lki es jlic lk cueh deqqlk sdck l ylki ma icjmkq fmekci ek lk es qmtkici qmjcsdek hegc sdeq

ekqcps sdc seslker sdcjc qmkb dcpc

sdc icueh aekeqdci jx jmtsd qlei vchh xmtp npcssx bmmi mhi qmkyts qes imvk ek sdls rdlep pebds sdcpc lk hcs jc qdmv xmt dmv esq imkcaepc mk sdc jmtkslek ptk ymxq ptk

icuehq ek sdc dmtqc ma sdc peqekb qtkrdergck ek sdc ypcli nlk nergekb mts imtbdbplkkx imcq xmtp imb yesc km rdehi km

sdc icueh ymvci deq dcli rltqc dc gkcv sdls dci ycck yclslki dc hlx sdls bmhick aeiihc mk sdc bpmtki ls fmdkkxq accssdck dc qlei sdlshh yc spcc aeiixsdls vlq vdck e pclhezci sdc icueh vlq sdc hmrd kcqq jmkqscpe qlei e leks beuekb xmt km spccaeiix xmt bmiilj hmrd kcqq jmkqscp bcs xmtp mvk bmiilj jmkcx

Codeword: lyrical

Also, my avatar was a hint to my role.

Congrats to mafia! Thanks for letting me play!

The game perhaps needed to be balanced better, but then again, the over-reliance on the codes did hurt town considerably because it resulted in lack of main thread posts and little to no opportunities to analyze people during phases. I'm guilty of contributing to this. Though I have to say, killing the Restless Spirit to have a confirmed town leader early on in the game is a clever strategy that I would not have thought of.

@DarthWolf
Can we get a list of action sequences? Like, who used which action on night X ?

I'm not so sure killing Elieson did the town a favor. When he popped up dead and I realized he couldn't change the codes, I knew we were going to win this.

The major problem with relying on codes for communication is you need a secure way to transmit new ciphers as the old ones get cracked; having the primary source of the codes unable to communicate secretly prevented that.

Though I have to say, killing the Restless Spirit to have a confirmed town leader early on in the game is a clever strategy that I would not have thought of.
This was my "I want to be lazy" strategy.
Honestly, given my mental state, I should have either removed myself from signups before the game started, or requested a sub when it became apparent that I wasn't going to shrug off my depression as quickly as I had hoped.

I apologize for my numerous fuckups this game, and place town's defeat solely on myself.

This was my "I want to be lazy" strategy.
Honestly, given my mental state, I should have either removed myself from signups before the game started, or requested a sub when it became apparent that I wasn't going to shrug off my depression as quickly as I had hoped.

I apologize for my numerous fuckups this game, and place town's defeat solely on myself.

You didn't do as badly as you think you did, and it is far from your fault. Your actions were logical. If we hadn't won today, mafia would not have won at all.

Honestly, I found more fault with Elieson's leadership than your actions. To the point I even jokingly suggested he be made honorary mafia at the end of the game >.>

Back
Top Bottom