• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

Ahoy gang.

If you didn't read the rules, you should reread them, and notice that this game is OC.

Additionally, the mods made a terrible mistake, and gave me an amazing incredible WAY TOO GOOD to be useless role. I'll be OC'ing ya'll after my charity event today wraps up (I'll be hard to reach for 12 more hours). However, I'm proclaiming myself as the optimal OC town leader for this game, and would hope that y'all understand the importance of such a move.

##Vote Midorikawa

I'm so impressed after last game that if you're town, I wanna vote for you and confirm it asap

Let's save lynching Max until we're close to the end. That worked out well in the last game I played.

This is starting to sound less like joking banter and more like a good argument for lynching Mido on Day 1 >.>

Oh shoot. I forgot that this game was going to begin while I was out for my Sabbath.

...I should probably go read my role PM now.

In any case, given that my usual patented method for defeating the scum team is useless, since Darth is the host and not a player, I will have to resort to an oldie but goodie.
Vote: TheCapsFan for quitting while I was Section Head of F&G/TWR.

Back
Top Bottom