• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

Ok this game has started.

Elieson proclaiming himself OC leader is in his wheelhouse but usually I feel he's a bit more subtle than that...worth keeping an eye on anyway.

Ah, thanks for explaining. I am not familiar with that franchise, but this is enough information now for me to keep my vote on you, ya villain scum. :p
How could you not be familiar with warcraft?! My vote should stay on you just for that :p

notice that this game is OC.
I noticed.

However, I'm proclaiming myself as the optimal OC town leader for this game,
Why? I mean, you've done nothing to prove yourself townie, yet.

D1 Mid-Phase Votals:
Midorikawa II - Ereshkigal, Elieson
MegaPod II - Arthas Menethil, CheffOfGames

Robbie Rotten I - Max1996
Arthas Menethil I - MegaPod
Officer Snake I - Pikochu
TheCapsFan I - Robbie Rotten
Pikochu I - Officer Snake

This phase will roughly end in 24 hours.

Ok this game has started.

Elieson proclaiming himself OC leader is in his wheelhouse but usually I feel he's a bit more subtle than that...worth keeping an eye on anyway.
Elie and subtle don’t go together in the slightest. That said, time will tell whether he is as good as his word.

I AM disappointed in you. How many games have you played with Elie by now? Declaring himself town leader on D1 is pretty much his bread and butter.

As for me, right now, I am content to sit back and watch what happens. Much like PvD Mafia, I am confident that either scum will screw up at some point, or something will happen to trigger a massive town unification. I do hope that this game is balanced better than PvD was, though.

Max, every game I vary up my strategy both to reflect the new role that I have and to keep people on their toes. Saying that I’m different in this game than I was in PvD is pointless, because that was a given going in.

This is why I always find meta and meta readings to be useless, because meta doesn’t apply to players like me that change things up all the time.

Besides, why should I always have to do the heavy lifting and solve the game? If I keep doing that, nobody else will learn. :p

Max, every game I vary up my strategy both to reflect the new role that I have and to keep people on their toes. Saying that I’m different in this game than I was in PvD is pointless, because that was a given going in.

This is why I always find meta and meta readings to be useless, because meta doesn’t apply to players like me that change things up all the time.

Besides, why should I always have to do the heavy lifting and solve the game? If I keep doing that, nobody else will learn. :p
Touché...

Elie and subtle don’t go together in the slightest. That said, time will tell whether he is as good as his word.
Subtle was maybe the wrong word, I meant that he doesn't usually try to make everyone think he's town as much as that. I mean I am not going to give him any info on Day 1.

I raised over 1700 for charity yesterday (Here's the VODs to prove it) ~!

View: https://www.twitch.tv/rfireemblemheroes/videos/all

Subtle was maybe the wrong word, I meant that he doesn't usually try to make everyone think he's town as much as that. I mean I am not going to give him any info on Day 1.

How could you not be familiar with warcraft?! My vote should stay on you just for that :p

I noticed.

Please; it's a numbers game and you've been in enough OC games with me to know that if I self-nominate for town leader, there's a reason, likely related to my role (which if you remember, in my MANY tutorials, would be best served as a role in which getting killed either hurts mafia or doesn't hinder town).

I raised over 1700 for charity yesterday (Here's the VODs to prove it) ~!

View: https://www.twitch.tv/rfireemblemheroes/videos/all

Please; it's a numbers game and you've been in enough OC games with me to know that if I self-nominate for town leader, there's a reason, likely related to my role (which if you remember, in my MANY tutorials, would be best served as a role in which getting killed either hurts mafia or doesn't hinder town).

Good job! :)

Now, I look forward to you explaining all this to me in OC. It's been far too long since we've sat down for a few shots and discussed the downfall of scum.
I'll provide the whiskey, you provide the entertainment. :)

[Vote] Klavier Gavin

Bad reasoning for his vote.

Back
Top Bottom