• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

Night 1 - Set Free
Night 1 - Set Free

Votals:
Midorikawa V - Ereshkigal, Elieson, Midorikawa, Robbie Rotten, Klavier Gavin

Klavier Gavin II - jdthebud, Max1996
Officer Snake I - Pikochu
MegaPod I - CheffOfGames
Pikochu I - Officer Snake
Max1996 I - Arthas Menethil
jdthebud I - MegaPod
Robbie Rotten I - Jinjo

Rumors quickly spread in The War Room of a group who tried to steal awards from other players. The moderators quickly took action and made a list of all possible suspects.
"We have to take them out quickly," said SoaringDylan "we have no time for debate! Just pick someone at random and start from there."
The other mods agreed and so they rolled a magical d17. The die rolled over the tabel ready to land, yet at the last moment it suddenly made a slight adjustment... 1!
Elementar grabbed the list of candidates to see who was on top. He didn't give a response as he just looked at the sheet in awe.
"Well?" asked Rainbow Cloud, "Who is it?"
Elementar was shaking at this moment, he turned the paper around to reveal that it was him who was number one
"Oh no!" screamed Lone_Garurumon, "I'm sorry mate but it seems you really are unluck... Wait a moment..."
Lone got confused by the expression on Elementar's face.
A grin had formed on his face and he certainly wasn't shaking out of fear, no, he was shaking out of excitement.
"Are you smiling?!" questioned Lone.
Elementar looked up and said: "Don't you see, this is my destiny, this is my exit, my way to be free, to get rid of this bad luck."
He started to calm down. "However" he continued, "I'm not strong enough to do this myself. Would you kindly...."
"Say no more." ME interrupted him. "I'll help you out with this. After all, I was the one who put you in this spot as a moderator so it is also my duty to set you free."
"Thank you." said Elementar with satisfaction.

The other mods walked out of the meeting room in silence, only to be interrupted by a quick yet loud bang.

Midorikawa has been lynched.
Dear Midorikawa,

You are Elementar. Winner of the Most Unlucky Player and Most Creative Host (Non-Mafia) awards.
You’ve earned the latter award for your Super Smash Bros.: All In Non-Mafia game. A refreshingly different game from the rest of the non-mafia games in the season which was really enjoyed by those who played it. Your former award is all thanks to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia. Here you were a Serial Killer who got quite the bad shots. First few shots were on the same target as the mafia which made your shots useless and then, when you finally got a different target, you got blocked. Only to get lynched right after. It’s kill or be killed and you apparently weren’t so lucky in killing.

Therefore, you are the Jester. You have no power.

You are aligned with yourself. You win when you are lynched before either the Town or Mafia wins.
Midorikawa has been lynhced. They were Elementar, the Jester

Midorikawa has won and left the game! Congratulations!

It is now Night 1, this phase will end in approximately 24 hours.

Dear all players except Midorikawa,

I will very likely be dead tonight. Please use the codes that I've sent to you, to claim to me, and use for future communication regarding Roles and such (disguising your roles in code for Deciphering) and do not share your codewords with each other unless you absolutely have to. There is a secret plan for a town leader that this cipher logic will be a part of, but in order to convince you all of its effectiveness, I will either have to request that you trust me, or die in order for you to just do so.

That said, I do not do these things without cause. I am the OC god of this site, and if you haven't seen my magic work before, you'll see it work in a way in which I have never needed to use but fully prepared to just in case of things like this.
You're welcome

Elieson
P.S. If you claim to me before the end of tonight, it will simply things and speed up the town win-process. Additionally, if you're an ITP, and can win alongside town, claiming that to me ASAP will legitimately help your chances of winning. Just sayin.

P.P.S. Do not break rules; in particular, rules 4 or 5 while doing this. I'm still a mod here, and will not politely accept rule breakage.

P.P.P.S. Good luck, scum.

If me committing suicide ensures a town victory (and short of a catastrophe, it will), then I'm down for it. I've coordinated partnered ITP+town wins from the grave before, and I'll do it again~

Truth be told, I've collected some claims already, so do yourselves a favor and OC me before the probable-scum OC blocker activates their block and attempts to make this fun game, unfun.

I'm more than a little leery of privately claiming to someone I don't know the alignment of.

I'll wait until I have someone I can trust until I claim. I don't want to give the Mafia any help, and my plan to troll them was preempted by Eli.

I'm more than a little leery of privately claiming to someone I don't know the alignment of.

I'll wait until I have someone I can trust until I claim. I don't want to give the Mafia any help, and my plan to troll them was preempted by Eli.

If you read my PM, and took it seriously, then

xi xdaa ucqaa ofjdf mvtu jdpi

Back
Top Bottom