• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

Reaction score
The time has come for the first ever Awards Mafia! Welcome everyone!

So for those of you who don't know, or in case you forgot, this game will be based on annual TWR Awards. This game will commemorate all the winners and fun moments from the last season. For reference to this award ceremony, see this thread.

This game will be a 17p game, based on each of the winners of last season. Since this is public info, I've made it easy for you by showing a list of winners and their awards here.
unknown.png

With that said, everyone is welcome to join this game. Not only those who won, but also any other player be it new or old. Without any of you TWR season '18 couldn't have been as amazing as it was.

Before signing up, please make sure to read the rules.
1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules always apply.
2. Day phases will last 48 hours and Night phases will last 24 hours, but may be shortened at the hosts' discretion if the length is redundant. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. If the host(s) are sure that they won't be able to update, they may extend the phase in question straight from the beginning.
3. Please be active. You may be subbed out if you haven't made a game-relevant action for 72 hours. If no sub is available to take your place, or you keep not performing game-relevant actions for the next 72 hours, you may be modkilled. The aforementioned deadlines may be shortened on the host(s)' discretion, in case where waiting for that long would disrupt game integrity too much.
4. Nameclaiming is not allowed due to the characters being public knowledge.
5. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources.
6. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).
7. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>". A tie in the plurality of votes will result in no Lynch.
8. Rules are subject to change. The host(s) will make sure to mention you if that happens. Your Role PM may also list exceptions to any of these rules.
9. No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing the host(s) beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
10. It will be announced when the phase could possibly be the last phase.
11. Outside communication (that is, communication that is not provided by the hosts) is permitted, please make sure to include me in any chat.
12. After dying in the game, you may post more but said posts may not contain game-relevant information. Please avoid posting more than once or posting pointlessly.
13. If the game has reached a stalemate state either by accident or by players intentionally idling kills, it will end as a tie for the parties involved.
14.To show that you've read the rules, please share one of your fondest memories in TWR that occurred last season.
15. This is game is considered bastard.
16. The most important rule. Have fun!

Players:
  1. @MegaPod Rolecop, WON THE GAME
  2. @jdthebud JOAT, D4
  3. @Max1996 OC Captain, N2
  4. @Pika_pika42 Doctor, died in Endgame
  5. @Jinjo Victini Giver, N3
  6. @CheffOfGames Miller, Universal Backup, N1
  7. @AussieEevee YDYR > YDY Power Ranger > Blue Ranger, N3
  8. @Klavier Gavin (aka Kyriaki) Cop, died in Endgame
  9. @Magnificent Entertainer 2x Vigilante, died in Endgame
  10. @Officer Snake Reporter, Rolecop, D3
  11. @TheCapsFan Motivator, D2
  12. @Pikochu Insanifier, WON THE GAME
  13. @Midorikawa Jester, D1 - WON THE GAME
  14. @Ereshkigal Godfather, Recruit, WON THE GAME
  15. @Elieson Restless Spirit, N1
  16. -
  17. -
Subs:
- Elementar
- Midorikawa

Host/Mod: @DarthWolf
I/O: @SoaringDylan

Last edited:
Sure, I'll add you after you've read the rules :p
What can I say, I got excited.

Just remembered this, but being the lone survivor in Holiday Mafia as Jesus Christ. And TheCapsFan being the invisible MVP in that game.

In

Most fondest memory was from Avatar the Last Airbender Mafia. Night 1 I caught a scum, Night 2 I thought I got a mafia result and it turned out I was looking at an Insane Cop's result who checked a Godfather and we lynched the Godfather anyways.

In please, the memory I am most fond of in the last season is probably hosting Avatar the Last Airbender Mafia.

The name changing rule is gonna be interesting if this game starts up this month, but what the heck. I'm in.
my favorite memory from last season is coming up with the idea for the Insanifier...though pretty much everything ME 2 related was fun.
Also, did you know that you have two rule 11s?

The name changing rule is gonna be interesting if this game starts up this month, but what the heck. I'm in.
my favorite memory from last season is coming up with the idea for the Insanifier...though pretty much everything ME 2 related was fun.
Also, did you know that you have two rule 11s?
Ah damn, I forgot to change numbering there after adding a rule. Fixed it, now please read the rest of the rules before finishing sign ups;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom