• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

Day 1 - Greedy Bastards
  • Day 1 - Greedy Bastards

After yet another annual award ceremony in TWR a lot of people were happy with what they won and got a lot of praise from all kinds of players It was a fun time for celebration for everyone, well, for the most of them at least. Some people got power hungry and wanted to get all the rewards for themselves. What better way to do that to just outright murder the other candidates. Those sharing this mindset quickly found each other and planned to work as a group, they couldn’t accomplish all this alone.

And so the quickly started to setup their first move.

Note that all 17 award winner of this year are represented in this game, one way or another and that any alignment and flavour is not to be a real representation of these fellow member.

It is now Day 1, this phase will end in approximately 48 hours - 26 min

Last edited:
    Night 1 - Set Free
  • Night 1 - Set Free

Votals:
    Midorikawa V - Ereshkigal, Elieson, Midorikawa, Robbie Rotten, Klavier Gavin

Klavier Gavin II - jdthebud, Max1996
    Officer Snake I - Pikochu
    MegaPod I - CheffOfGames
    Pikochu I - Officer Snake
    Max1996 I - Arthas Menethil
    jdthebud I - MegaPod
    Robbie Rotten I - Jinjo

Rumors quickly spread in The War Room of a group who tried to steal awards from other players. The moderators quickly took action and made a list of all possible suspects.
    "We have to take them out quickly," said SoaringDylan "we have no time for debate! Just pick someone at random and start from there."
    The other mods agreed and so they rolled a magical d17. The die rolled over the tabel ready to land, yet at the last moment it suddenly made a slight adjustment... 1!
    Elementar grabbed the list of candidates to see who was on top. He didn't give a response as he just looked at the sheet in awe.
    "Well?" asked Rainbow Cloud, "Who is it?"
    Elementar was shaking at this moment, he turned the paper around to reveal that it was him who was number one
    "Oh no!" screamed Lone_Garurumon, "I'm sorry mate but it seems you really are unluck... Wait a moment..."
    Lone got confused by the expression on Elementar's face.
    A grin had formed on his face and he certainly wasn't shaking out of fear, no, he was shaking out of excitement.
    "Are you smiling?!" questioned Lone.
    Elementar looked up and said: "Don't you see, this is my destiny, this is my exit, my way to be free, to get rid of this bad luck."
    He started to calm down. "However" he continued, "I'm not strong enough to do this myself. Would you kindly...."
    "Say no more." ME interrupted him. "I'll help you out with this. After all, I was the one who put you in this spot as a moderator so it is also my duty to set you free."
    "Thank you." said Elementar with satisfaction.

The other mods walked out of the meeting room in silence, only to be interrupted by a quick yet loud bang.

Midorikawa has been lynched.
    Dear Midorikawa,

You are Elementar. Winner of the Most Unlucky Player and Most Creative Host (Non-Mafia) awards.
    You’ve earned the latter award for your Super Smash Bros.: All In Non-Mafia game. A refreshingly different game from the rest of the non-mafia games in the season which was really enjoyed by those who played it. Your former award is all thanks to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia. Here you were a Serial Killer who got quite the bad shots. First few shots were on the same target as the mafia which made your shots useless and then, when you finally got a different target, you got blocked. Only to get lynched right after. It’s kill or be killed and you apparently weren’t so lucky in killing.

Therefore, you are the Jester. You have no power.

You are aligned with yourself. You win when you are lynched before either the Town or Mafia wins.
    Midorikawa has been lynhced. They were Elementar, the Jester

Midorikawa has won and left the game! Congratulations!

It is now Night 1, this phase will end in approximately 24 hours.

Day 2 - The Triforce
  • Day 2 - The Triforce

The moderators started a proper investigation and quite some time had past yet there was no lead in the slightest.
    "We can't do this alone" said DarthWolf as he looked as his fellow mods, "We need help from other people in TWR."
    "No," said Crystal Onix, "We can't risk the lives of our users and we moderators from other sections would have no idea where to begin. We have to accept that this is our job and no one can help us."
    "What about a retired mod?" said a not so distant voice. Out of the shadows appeared TheCapsFan.
    "Caps!" shouted the other mods.
    Caps raised his hand in front of him. "No need to praise me. Listen, I've been doing an investigation on my own and since I'm no mod anymore I am limited in my tools and access. However, the people we're looking for do not see me as an immediate threat and therefore I was able to pin down two members at once."
    The team was shock. "You got two at once?" asked Elieson, "Let's go there now. Who are they?"
    "Mellow Ezlo and Pendio, members of the Zelda Dungeon. They don't come here often, but the are still around. Lurking in the shadows and avoiding any and all moderators. The'll be hard to catch for you guys so that is why I have to do this alone."
    He turned around and walked away. Midorikawa tried to go after him, but she was held back by ME.
    "No" he said, " let him be. I know him long enough and seen his potential as a mod. He knows what he's doing."
    Midorikawa sighed, "I hope you're right."

Caps knew exactly where his target were, after all, it was hard to miss when you can hear a familiar lullaby in the park nearby. It's not a place many people go to and therefore easy for the duo to know when a thread comes near.
    "Oh hey there." said Pendio as soon as Caps approached them. "Can we help you?"
    "Yes, most certainly." Caps got a grin on his face. You are under arrest for an attempt at stealing awards from other players.
    "What?! We have never tried that? Why would we?" Mellow Ezlo got confused. "Besides,"" he continued, "You're not a mod so you wouldn't be able to arrest us in the first place."
    TheCapsFan started laughting. "Hah, you see I still have some power available." He cast a magical circle around the two and shrunk it to hold them tight.
    "We're not taken down so easily." said Pendio.
    Both his and Mellow Ezlo's hands started to emit a bright light. They activated the power of the Triforce which instantly dispelled the magical circle.
    The duo jumped back and with their combined power they moved their hands in a synchronized yet mirrored motion to shoot a dual casted laser, similar to a kamehameha.
    Caps tried to react quickly and shot two quick beams of energy at them and simultaneously tried to dodge their attack. The former was successful and hit the duo right in their head, yet he wasn't fast enough to dodge the dodge.
    A big explosion followed immediately after.

Elieson died!
    Dear Elieson,

You are Mellow Ezlo + Pendio. Winners of the Host of the Best Mafia Game award.
    This award was specifically given to your only hosted game this season, Ocarina of Time Mafia. A collaborative mafia game with Zelda Dungeon forums where you usually reside. You represent two people who originate from a different “realm”.

Therefore, you are the Restless Spirit. After you die you can still talk in thread, but your votes will not count. You are no longer allowed participate in any OC chat either.

You are aligned with team Ocarina of Time and win when all opposing forces have been eliminated.
    Elieson died, they were the Restless Spirit

TheCapsFan was lying on the ground and with his last strength he saw the dying Mellow Ezlo and Pendio transform into a combined being of pure light.
    "We cannot be beaten. The Triforce is far more powerful than you can imagine." They talked with a twin voice, combining both their voices into one synchronized one.
    "We cannot safe your life and for that we mourn. You shouldn't have done this, we are the servants of the a Goddess in a distant realm and we would never be able to perform such evil act. Know however that your noble goal will not be in vain. We shall assist this realm and bring balance. Farewell..."
    As they left so did Caps succumb to his mortal wounds.

CheffOfGames died!
    Dear CheffOfGames,

You are TheCapsFan. Winner of the Best Single Sub In Performance award.
    You’ve earned this award in ME Movies Mafia. You subbed into a mafia slot which, at that point seemed to be in a bad position. Despite this bad start, you’ve managed to give a second chance to the mafia team. In the end you still lost the game, but the other people were impressed by what you were able to do from such a tough spot. Subbing in like this is a great thing for all the other people involved in the game to keep it enjoyable for all parties, including your mafia team.

Therefore, you are the Miller, Universal Backup. Any cop check on you will result in a Mafia result. Once during the night, you can target any dead player with [Sub in for: Player]. At the end of that night you will get all their powers in the state they were upon death (so f.e. a limited shot power will only give you the remaining shots). This will replace your Universal Backup, but you will keep your Miller modifier and your wincon will not chance by this effect.

You are aligned with team Ocarina of Time and win when all opposing forces have been eliminated.
    CheffOfGames died, they were the Miller, Universal Backup

It is now Day 2, this phase will end in approximately 48 hours.

Night 2 - Pikachu's Goodbye
  • Night 2 - Pikachu's Goodbye

TheCapsFan V - jdthebud, Max1996, Robbie Rotten, Ereshkigal, MegaPod
    Max1996 II - Klavier Gavin, Arthas Menethil
    jdthebud I - TheCapsFan

It has been a few hours since Caps left the building and the mods started to get worried. As soon as Rainbow Cloud wanted to speak up a spiritual entity appeared in their room. It had a bright and shining glow of gold with a somewhat familiar face, yet no one could pinpoint it to one specific person.
    "Greetings" spoke the entity, "It's is us Mellow Elzo and Pendio. Caps and I got into a grave misunderstanding that ended up killing us all. Or well..."
    He looked disappointed.
    "He did while we were blessed by our goddess with the purpose to solve this gang and bring balance back to TWR. I can answer this with a simple quetion... Which member is currently just playing around and having fun while not being concerned about this threat looming in the air?"
    Dylan stood up. "Oh that shouldn't be that hard to figure out. Follow me!"
    He led them to the recording room where everything that happened around here would be monitored by camera's.
    "Let's see... hmm who to check first. Ah here, Jinjo."
    The camera footage showed jinjo locking their room tightly.
    "No that's not it" said Dylan, "readings tell they are afraid, so they probably try to hide from the evildoers."
    Next up was a shot of Pika_pika42 who was just sitting in the central hall of the building. Staring in the distance as if nothing was going on in the world around him.
    "This looks like the right guy." said Crystal Onix.

"I'll investigate this" said DarthWolf, "I have a good connection with him so maybe I can get some information out of him."

As Darth approached Pika he noticed him coming up.
    "Oh hey Darth, what's up?"
    "Hey buddy, what are you doing here of all places?"
    "Oh you know, just daydreaming a bit and thinking about future mafia games to play." Pika_pika looked happy.
    "Aren't you afraid of the gang possibly stealing your award?" asked Darth.
    "Huh yeah, I guess they could do that didn't really think about it like that. Anyway, I gotta go now. Sadly, I can't be around a lot this week, I'm kinda busy with school. I'm sure you can enjoy it without me here." Pika_pika stood up and waved Darth goodbye.

At this point the SithPuppy heard something through his communication device: "Darth it's ME, we've been listening and I'm pretty sure our guy is playing as if he is unaware of anything and now he's trying to casually escape. He has the nerves, I gotta give him that but you have to shoot him on sight, now."
    Darth shook for a moment.
    "Hold on." he said. "Are you completely sure he is one of them, we can't just take random risks and hope we get the right target. Sure what you say has some logic but...."
    The engineer interrupted him. "Now! That is a direct order."
    The wolf knew he had to follow his order, after all ME was an admin and the person that raised him to the moderator he became today. DarthWolf touched his lightsaber at his belt and pauses for a moment.
    "I'm sorry it had to end this way..."
    He threw his saber at high speed and before Pika_pika could turn around he was gone.

TheCapsFan has been lynched.
    Dear TheCapsFan,

You are Pika_pika42. Winner of the Most Entertaining Player (Non-Mafia) award.
    You’ve earned this award for your performance in Secret Fascist: Pokémon Edition. Where you, especially in your role PM, made it enjoyable for people to play and watch along as you and the others struggle to make the right decisions. Overall, you give a good fibe to the game.

Therefore, you are the Motivator. During the night, you can motivate another player which will allow them to use their actions twice in the following night. You can do this with the command Motivate: [Player]. Note that this will require 2 shots from the targeted player to make use of this if their power has limited uses. Factional powers are unaffected.

TheCapsFan has been lynched, they were the Motivator

It is now Night 2, the phase will end in roughly 24 hours.

Last edited:
    Day 3 - Yes Captain!
  • Day 3 - Yes Captain!

"The other moderators can't do anything good on their own. Are you ready to stop this once and for all?" said a single voice.
    "Yes captain!" the many voices echoed in the large room.
    "Are you ready, knowing that you might die?"
    "Yes captain!"
    "Are you willing to accept every single order I give you, knowing that my commands are everything and will lead us to victory?"
    "Yes captain!"
    "Are you ready to give it everything you got and never surrender even when I, the great C. 'Elieson' O., will fall in battle?!"
    "Yes captain!"

Elieson was readying a group of wannabe ME's that he was able to gather around the region, using them as tools for his great plan. All he needed to do was give them an order and they would carry it out without hesitation.
    "These fools truly believe that they can meet the true Maniacal Engineer through me?.... No pun intended." Elieson thought.
    "I will have to do all the hard work here, like usual. To be fair though, I am one of the best players around so a real life version of mafia shouldn't any different."

He looked up as he noticed his army of ME still standing there, looking at him as if they've seen a god.
    "What are you guys doing? Get to work already!"
    Before he could say anything else there was a sword piercing through his body from the back.
    "I appreciate the effort my friend," said a mysterious voice, "but I'll be taking this lovely crowd from you."

Elieson fell on his knees.
    The last thing he could hear was the crowd cheering.
    "So this is how it end... In thunderous applause."

Max1996 died!
    Dear Max1996,

You are Elieson. Winner of the Most Entertaining Player, Most Strategic Player, Best Save, Most Entertaining Player (Non-Mafia), Most Sportsmanlike Conduct (Non-Mafia), Most Organized Host, Fair Hosting Award and Best Mafia Player awards.
    A lot of awards, which funny enough can (for most of them) can be summarised under one word: OC. First off, your hosting awards were granted to you for you EEiM Mafia games. They require a lot of work and are super OC focussed which causes you to get overflown by private messages. You’re certainly used to seeing this and most certainly used to using it yourself. This brings us to your player awards. Whenever OC is allowed in a game, you bet that you are going to abuse it as much as possible in both smart and fun ways which granted you the award of Best Mafia Player.

Therefore, you are the OC Captain.
    During the night, you can quote a message you posted in an OC chat into your role PM that was posted in that same night or in the previous day phase. It has to be a post in which you either ask, suggest, command etc. another player to target someone with their power. If you do so and the player does not target your suggested target then their action will be blocked. To use this power, post Captain’s Orders above your quoted post in your role PM.
    You can only use this once per night. Factional powers and powers that cannot target are unaffected.

Max1996 died, they were the OC Captain

It is now Day 3, this phase will end in roughly 48 hours.

Night 3 - Fried Chicken
  • Night 3 - Fried Chicken

Officer Snake VI - Magnificent Entertainer, Ereshkigal, Jinjo, Klavier Gavin, jdthebud, MegaPod
    Ereshkigal I- Officer Snake

"I don't get it, how are we not finding the traitors?" asked Lone_Garururmon.
    "Our menpower is thinning and we can't go on for longer." responded DarthWolf.
    "Indeed," Rainbow Cloud seemed to agree, "we need to come up with a fi..."
    He got interrupted when Maniacal Engineer walked into the room.
    "Ladies and gentlemen," the engineer announced o his entrance, "allow me to to welcome an old friend of ours to help solve this case... Zexy!"
    He stepped aside and there stood Zexy. He waved and said: "Hey guys, how are you doing? I've heard about the issue here, ME told me all about it."
    "Why would I tell myself about it?" asked ME sarcastically, "I already know this of course."
    Zexy ignored him and continued. "To start my investigation I would ike to question every one of you that has won an award."

The mods accepted that without any struggle. One by one did they go into a small room to talk with Zexy, each taking about an hour.
    "I see why you brought him here." said Dylan to ME.
    "He seems to know what he is doing."
    ME chuckled. "He may have his crazy and unbalanced games but as a player he knows what he is doing."

"Hey ME!" shouted Zexy, "You're up next. You wouldn't think I'd forget about you right."
    The chat between the two old moderators seemed to last longer that the others and from time to time you could hear some loud laughter coming from inside the room.
    "I feel like they're not even working on the case anymore," said Midorikawa, "it's like they completely forgot about it."
    "Ah let them be." said Crystal Onix. "After all, they're good friends and probably haven't spoken on a personal level in a while."

At midnight Zexy was finally able to finish talking to all moderators and having his long chat with his buddy.
    "I'm getting tired of all of this," he said, "so I'll just take a good nights rest and come back tomorrow to finish things up."

The next morning the moderators gathered in eagerness to finally solve this case. Zexy wasn't there yet, most likely needing a bit more sleep.
    "Knock knock" the door to the moderator room banged. Someone was there, it must be Zexy.
    DarthWolf opened the door and came back with a confused and spooked face.
    "What's wrong mate?" asked Lone.
    "So it wasn't Zexy at the door, but a delivery man." responded Darth. "It's a box of fried chicken with a note."
    The note read: "I hope you like your chicken like I like mine... freshly slaughtered."

Officer Snake has been lynched.
    Dear Officer Snake,

You are Zexy. Winner of the Best Single Independence Performance.
    You’ve earned this award for your performance in Ocarina of Time Mafia where you were just a humble town member, only to be converted to a cult member. That’s not all though, when your leader died you were converted to a survivor and managed to survive till the end and win the game alongside town. You’ve had quite the experience and obtained a point of view from multiple sides both in this game and in your overall experience in mafia. Once you were a moderator in this section, sadly enough you’ve moved on and are now watching from the distance and popping up once in a while to say something.

Therefore, you are the Reporter. During any moment in the game you post a message in your role PM with the title Report: I will quote this message in the game under the name of The Lost One. I will try to do this as fast as possible, but I can’t always be around. Any post I’ve not yet done will be guaranteed to be posted in the votal/phase update every 24h.

Since you moved on, you want the other (ex)mods to do the same.
    You are aligned with yourself. You win when all (ex) F&G/TWR mods have left the game (DarthWolf, Elementar, Elieson, Maniacal Engineer, Midorikawa, TheCapsFan)
    To help you with this, you also have a Rolecop power. During the night you can target a player with Is [Player]’s role balanced? To discover what their role is.
    Officer Snake has been lynched, they were the Reporter, Rolecop

It is now Night 3, this phase will end in roughly 24 hours.

Last edited:
    Day 4
  • Day 4 - The Interview

The clock was ticking, left and right people who won an award died by the hands of the evil gang, be it directly or indirectly.
    "You would expect us to be able to figure this out right," said SoaringDylan, "there are only a handful of people left and WE somehow can't solve this."
    "Of course WE can't," said the maniacal boss sarcastically, "allow ME to take the lead. I've just contacted two of our possible suspects for an interview."
    "An interview?" asked DarthWolf. "You truly think they would fall for a simple interview like that. Who are they anyway?"
    ME smirked and said: "Not if they are already staff members being offered more power by an admin. After all it's CheffOfGames and MegaPod we're talking about. Those guys couldn't resist the lure of power. Trust ME."
    ME walked away to his office. "Now if you don't mind, I have an interview to attend to."

When ME arrived at his office the duo of Cheff and Pod were already eagerly waiting.
    "Gentlemen," greeted the engineer, "good to see you're here already. Follow me inside please and take a seat."
    The group sat down at ME's desk with the owner on his side and the guests next to each other facing the boss.
    ME looked at each attendant for a moment very carefully and then asked: "So why do you think you would be fit as the vice president of this place? Giving you access to everything I have, except my personal privileges."
    The two guests looked in awe both at ME and at each other.
    "You aren't serious right?" asked MegaPod.
    "Why would you pick us of all people?" wondered Cheff.

ME stood up and turned around looking outside his window.
    "It's simple realy, this whole mystery is really. I should have known it were the two of you."
    Cheff and MP looked at each other not knowing what was going on and shrugged.
    ME continued: "And then to actually set this trap was so simple. How to lure in people who seek more recognition and power, by offering them more of course."

MegaPod left his chair and slowly walked to the door. "Yeah I'll be going, I don't like the sound of this anymore."
    He tried to open the door but failed.
    "Hah," ME laughed, "the door is locked. Do you really think I didn't plan this. Your behaviour clearly shows that you're guilty."
    ME snapped his fingers and two auto-turrets appeared from the ceiling. "It's over!"

The turrets fired a barrage of lasers at MegaPod, utterly murdering him in front of Cheff's eyes.

Jinjo has been killed.
    Dear Jinjo,

You are MegaPod. Winner of the Most Sportsmanlike Conduct, Best New Host and Best Flavor Writer awards.
    The latter two awards were earned by your first and only hosted game of the season, Capture the Shiny Victini Mafia. This mafia game is based on a Fun & Games game with the same name where people try to take a Shiny Victini. However, since you’ve shown to be very sportsmanlike, you will this time give the Victini away.

Therefore, you are the Victini Giver. You start the game of with a Victini in your possession. This prompt the following message:
    You’ve obtained a Shiny Victini, congratulations! He is awaiting your orders, you can do one of the following things:
    • Use your night action on Victini, if possible, by selecting him as your player target. This will give a gift to Victini which is a 1x use of that power.
    • You can give a night result you obtained during the same night as you obtained Victini to him as a gift in the form of a letter with that information on it.
    • If Victini already has a gift, you can take all of them for yourself and obtain any and all powers and letters he currently possess.
    Victini is very social and likes fair play so no matter if you choose to take one of the above actions or none of them, you MUST give the Shiny Victini to another player during the night after you've obtained it by using the command Give the Shiny Victini to [Player]. If you do not do this then there may or may not be any negative effects involved.

If the player holding the Shiny Victini dies, it will return to you immediately.

Cheff got shocked and shouted: "Murderer!"
    He lunged at ME. However, ME turned around and grabbed Cheff at his face, stopping him in full force. "It's treason then." ME said as he sucked all the life force out of CheffOfGames.

"Now then, let's get the real threat dealt with."

AussieEevee has been killed.
    Dear AussieEevee,

You are CheffOfGames. Winner of the Most Creative Host and Best Original Game awards.
    You’ve earned these for You Decide The Rules Mafia, aka YDTR Mafia. A game where each player gets a to choose a part of the rules in the game which can, and in your case shall, create some crazy setup.

Therefore, you are the YDYR (You Decide Your Role). At any point in the game you can give me 3 words. It can be a sentence, 3 separate and unrelated words… however you want it. Based on those words I will create a role for you. I’ll try to consider all the words for the role, but keep in mind that due to game balancing that might not be possible. You will receive your role at the start of the next phase.

Dear AussieEevee,

“It’s Morphin Time” A famous quote from the Power Rangers franchise. This is used when the Ranger transform into their suits and become more powerful human beings. Every ranger is different and has a different colour.

Therefore, you are the YDY Power Ranger.
    You are able to transform into one of the following Ranger:
    Red Ranger - 1x Ranger Leader, during the night you can send one other ranger to another player and give them that power.
    Blue Ranger - 2x Lie Detector, during the night you can quote a post or part of a post from the thread or an OC chat you’re in and confirm if they speak the truth. You can do this 2 times and only 1 per night. Note that some posts might not be able to be answered by me and will result in failed attempt (this still uses up your shot).
    Green Ranger - Miller + Roleblocker, Cop check will get a mafia result on you and during the night you can block a player’s actions.
    Black Ranger - 1x Double Voter + 1x Vote Blocker, during the night you can double your vote once and you can make a player’s vote not count for the following day phase. You cannot use both during the same night. The change will only show up during the end phase votals.
    Pink Ranger - Protective Loveriser, during the night you can target 2 players, they will get a 1x bulletproof vest and will become lovers (if one dies the other dies as well).
    Yellow Ranger - 1x Masoniser, during the night you can target 2 players, if they are of the same alignment (town, mafia, indep) they will get a host confirmed alignment chat.

During the night you can choose one of the 6 Rangers as your new role. You are also able to immediately use that role's power if you so desire.
    You are the Blue Ranger
    Aussie has been killed, they were the YDYR (You Decide Your Role) -> YDY Power Ranger -> Blue Ranger
    Jinjo has been killed, they were the Victini Giver

It is now Day 4, this phase will end in roughly 48 hours.

This may be the last phase.

Last edited:
    Endgame
  • Endgame

The majority has decided to end the phase early.
    Votals:
    jdthebud V - Ereshkigal, Klavier Gavin, Magnificent Entertainer, Pika_pika42, MegaPod

Ereshkigal I - jdthebud

jdthebud has been lynched.
    Dear jdthebud,

You are Max1996. Winner of the Most Organized Host (Non-Mafia), Most Entertaining Host (Non-Mafia), Fair Hosting Award (Non-Mafia), Host of the Best Non-Mafia Game, Most Friendly User, TWR Person of the Year and Best Non-Mafia Host awards.
    All these awards are thanks to your collection of WotE games and their variants. You single handedly made sure the was always a non-mafia game around, and they were fun as well. The amount of effort and work you put into the preparation combined with you fair hosting during the games really got you some appraisal. You love Pokémon and you love WotE.

Therefore, you are the JOAT. Just like in WotE you get 4 moves/powers, this time based on your top 4 favorite Pokémon.
    1. Greninja
    2. Hydreigon
    3. Lucario
    4. Typhlosion
    However, just like WotE, you have to guess what effect it will have on your target. During the night you can give the command [Pokémon], attack [Player]! You will not know what it’s effect initially does, but the night result will reveal the actual power with its corresponding result.

jdthebud has been lynched, they were the JOAT

Pika_pika42 has been killed in Endgame
    Dear Pika_pika42,

You are Midorikawa. Winner of the Most Strategic Player award.
    You’ve earned this award for being a strong player, especially as mafia, knowing when and where to strike and trying to be one step ahead of your opponent.

Therefore, you are the Doctor. During the night, you can target a player with Protect: [Player]. They will be protected from any kill action performed on them that night.

Klavier Gavin has been killed in Endgame
    Dear Klavier Gavin,

You are me… no not ME, you are DarthWolf. Winner of the Most Strategic Player, Best Single Player Performance (Non-Mafia), Most Strategic Player (Non-Mafia), Most Sportsmanlike Conduct (Non-Mafia), Most Committed User and Best Non-Mafia Player awards.
    Quite a lot of awards, if I do say so myself, most of these are thanks to the plethora of WotE games. You’ve shown to be great at hunting down targets and figuring out what they are. Next to that, you’re an overall strategic player and are very committed to the point where you always try to do your best and give it all you can to win a game, make the game fun and be a regular user in the section.

Therefore, you are the Cop. During the night, you can target a player with Check: [Player] to determine their alignment.

Magnificent Entertainer has been killed in Endgame
    Dear Maniacal Engineer,

You are Kyriaki. Winner of the Best Single Town Performance award.
    You’ve earned this award for your performance in Chemical Compounds Mafia where you made 2 great shots as the 2x vigilante. Eliminating mafia members without them being able to stop you. Your second shot made you win the game.

Therefore, you are the 2x Vigilante. During the night, you can target any player and kill them. You can do this 2 times, 1 shot per night, with the command Shoot: [Player].

Town has been killed in Endgame, they were:
    Pika_pika42 - Doctor
    Klavier Gavin - Cop
    Magnificent Entertainer - 2x Vigilante

Team Kingdom Hearts has won the game! Congratulations to Ereshkigal, MegaPod and Pikochu and congratulations once more to Midorikawa.
    Dear Ereshkigal,

You are Feenie + Jinjo.

Feenie is the winner of the Best Single Mafia Performance award.
    You’ve earned this award for your performance in Kingdom Hearts Mafia where, with some help of your godfather role, you were able to fool everyone into thinking you were town. This resulted in a lot of people being caught of guard once they knew you were mafia.
    You also experienced a moment where your only scum partner subbed out which caused you to have to work alone temporarily. Despite this setback, you just kept on playing, showing that nothing can stop you.

Jinjo is the winner of the Best New Player award.
    First appearing in Hunter x Hunter Mafia: Battle for Yorknew City! You’ve shown to be a consistently returning player to the point where you have become a regular in the section. Although you can still learn new tricks, it’s a normal process for all mafia players and you’ve shown to learn and improve at a great pace that impressed people.

Despite the odds being against you, you’ve proven yourself in the community and shown that you’re not to be underestimated.

Therefore, you are the Godfather Recruit. Any cop check on you will result in Town. Next to that, if you manage to live long enough you might learn some new tricks from other players.

You are aligned with team Kingdom Hearts and win when all members of Team Ocarina of Time have been eliminated.
    Dear MegaPod,

You are Zeonth. Winner of the Most Strategic Player award.
    You’ve earned this award for your performance and victory in EiMM: Swimsuit Edition. A different kind of mafia game where everyone is basically a mafia member for themselves in an all out survival until only a few remain. Communication is important here while you’re trying to figure out who the biggest threads are and eliminate them before they can backfire on you.

Therefore, you are the Rolecop. During the night, you can target a player with Investigate: [Player] to figure out their role.

You are aligned with team Kingdom Hearts and win when all members of Team Ocarina of Time have been eliminated.
    Dear Pikochu,

You are Maniacal Engineer aka ME. Winner of the Most Creative Host, Most Entertaining Host, Best Flavor Writer, Best Custom Role Creator, Host of the Best Bastard Game and Best Mafia Host awards.
    All these awards are thanks to your hosting skills. You’ve played some games, but you’ve definitely (co-)hosted more of them in the last season. All with great quality. There are two noteworthy things to mention about this. First of all, your flavor text always makes people interested in reading it, knowing that you always produce great quality with some immense stories. You’ve created the BMU after all. Next to that, you also created a new role for It's All About ME 2 Mafia: Insanifier. A crazy mafia aligned role that can be very strong yet you still made the game balanced.

Therefore, you are the Insanifier. In honour of the original role, here is its original description:
    Each night you may PM the hosts Give <player> a Super F!. That player's actions will be given an insane modifier for that night.
    Ereshkigal - Godfather Recruit
    MegaPod - Rolecop
    Pikochu - Insanifier

FT will come hopefully later today, including a more in-depth commentary of myself.

Endgame FT - Insane Plan
  • Endgame - Insane Plan

Maniacal Engineer was standing in the central of TWR with a big smile on his face. He turned around to face his army. "Men, it is time to proceed to the final step. Today TWR Awards shall all be mine and mine alone. Soon a society of ME will rise under my rule. With these badges none can stop me, ME!"
    He took a moment to catch his breath from the excitement. "Now go, and gather all the remaining winners."

The army moved out at a rapid speed and without much noise were able to gather all remaining winners to the hall, neatly tied up as well.
    "Fools! Not the servants, free them at once." Three ME fanatics were shocked and quickly untied Feenie, Jinjo and Zeonth. ME threw a bag of money to each of them.
    "Honestly, I'm surprised." the engineer said to them. "Selling your awards to me and helping me out for a little bonus. You guys are too kind... Now leave this place, before I change my mind you've done well."
    "What?!" DarthWolf looked surprised at this whole situation, both the culprits group and the fact that ME was behind it all. "How did you... How did we overlook this?"
    He looked to the remaining group of survivors consisting of Midorikawa, Max1996 and Kyriaki and the remaining mods.

"It was far too easy." ME responded. Do you see now why I was the one willing to end Elementar's life, why I was the one to have trust in our friend Caps to take care of it alone."
    He started to laugh. "Did you truly think he was able to beat the ZD duo alone, oh please even I would have a challenge facing them."
    "No, impossible!" said Mido in anger.
    Darth was surprised by the oversight of everything ME did. "So when you told me to killed pika..."
    Kyriaki interrupted him. "You did what?!"
    "Yes," ME said, "you see, I told the other mods to leave the comm room and let me handle it. Their blind trust was their downfall and I could just let you do all the hard work for me. After that, I had an even bigger audience presented to me to help me out." He pointed to the crowd of fanatics around them. "To be honest with you on this one, it wasn't even planned like this but Elie, oh Elieson, he was so kind to just offer this to me as his final gift. It was only a matter of time to have a chat with Zexy, Cheff and Pod to eliminate them away from any witnesses. All too easy."

"Now if you don't mind," he pulled his blaster, "it's time to finish this." He aimed at Max at shot him on sight.
    "I'm glad you TWR people didn't intervene all that much so I'll offer you a swift death."
    Bang, Kyriaki was next.
    "You mods were the only real issue so for that I'll fire you..."
    He sucked away all the moderation and admin powers from his victims.
    "... literally!" ME concentrated the energy obtained from the mods and fired an explosive shot at them, instantly obliterating them and a few fanatics who were standing too close and were unaware.

ME stood victorious in the midst of the destruction.
    "And that, my dear fans, is how you play mafia. You know who to vote next year."

Back
    Top Bottom