• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '19 Mafia

Sorry I didn’t give it my all Darth I hate to let you down <\3

Yeah the roles were fun, but not a good game by town.

I was inactive N1, shame on me. N2 I silenced myself and N3 I apparently rolled a 10 for a vig shot, but I died. Typical Eresh luck, amrite? Not that it would have mattered, since I think I would have lynched Megapod for the "fake" silencing too.

Yeah, I really should've stepped up my activity here. The last couple of weeks have been hectic as fuck for me but I could've made more of an effort to post while I was alive.

GG mafia, though!

I am a such a terrible person.

I understand how Dressmaker worked after clarifying, but I didn't want to send an unknown role something like "MegaPod is Mafia" when they could be the Doc.
We got lucky with ExLight dying from the Bomb, we knew D2 he was the substitute 1x Deathproof. Though we weren't sure how the Sub role worked.
It wasn't until jd had his self silence that we came up with the idea to send a Dressmaker faking a post restriction.

I am a such a terrible person.

I understand how Dressmaker worked after clarifying, but I didn't want to send an unknown role something like "MegaPod is Mafia" when they could be the Doc.
We got lucky with ExLight dying from the Bomb, we knew D2 he was the substitute 1x Deathproof. Though we weren't sure how the Sub role worked.
It wasn't until jd had his self silence that we came up with the idea to send a Dressmaker faking a post restriction.
You could still mess with them. You are too nice :p

First of all, as usual good game everyone, both Town and Mafia.

It was a fun game, again maybe bias since I was on the winning team but it was still fun and as I said previously, O-Player (bias aside) and Die Roller were really interesting roles. (As was dressmaker)

Inactivity is becoming a worrying trend, so I wouldn't put that against you at all Darth, nor should you feel bad since it was really not your fault.

personal stuff this last week that really messed up my time spent here, don't worry about it though. I'm totally fine
As you've said to me various times, IRL stuff does come first. Glad to hear everything is okay though most of all.

I'm kinda disappointed in the lack of usage in the Dressmaker. It's only been used once on MP to fake a silence (oh man was that an evil move, especially after zinn pushed mp to talk).
Besides the one suggestion I had, I was stumped on this, but that's my own fault for not really being as creative as I could have been. The silence (Sorry to MegaPod of course) was my personal highlight of the game, and I hope to remember it for a while, full kudos to ZinnLav for the idea.

Again, regardless of activity I had a fairly fun game, I'm sorry it wasn't the same for you Darth :(

Back
Top Bottom