• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Mafia: The War Room Awards '19 Mafia

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Yeah sorry I've been pretty busy the last few days. I hopefully should be able to do it today. (and determine an update time)

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Role PMs have been sent out. Please confirm!

The game will start in 14 hours and 15 min from now.

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
For some reason I missed the notification from the thread so I was confused when I got the Role PM randomly.

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
For some reason I missed the notification from the thread so I was confused when I got the Role PM randomly.
Might be ignoring the thread previously. It's weird but I'll make sure to leave an actual mention once the day starts. Which is in about 7h45m