• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '19 Mafia

@Contrainer Since you're the most likely town aligned player, do you have any thoughts on who we should get in the next phase?

Or even this phase if we have a vig

As ExLight deduced, I was silenced yesterday. Kind of frustrating that Pika killed Exlight since I don't really think he deserved to die just because he got voted by him.

As for the lynch itself, it obviously wasn't a great lynch but the lack of votes in general is not great. Only four votes total? C'mon guys.

@Contrainer Since you're the most likely town aligned player, do you have any thoughts on who we should get in the next phase?

Or even this phase if we have a vig
I don't think we should be asking for that in thread right now, but rather in OC. I feel comfortable saying that @Contrainer is confirmed town (since Mason is town, and no one has CC'd) and should be protected if possible.

Also, I think Contrainer is confirmed enough to claim to him in OC if you want. As a reminder, make sure you don't claim your character (i.e nameclaiming), only your role. Unless you're mafia. Then you can nameclaim all you want. :p

I don't think we should be asking for that in thread right now, but rather in OC. I feel comfortable saying that @Contrainer is confirmed town (since Mason is town, and no one has CC'd) and should be protected if possible.
Honestly fair yeah, my bad

Day 4

jdthebud has died
Dear jdthebud,

You are Ereshkigal.
An interesting combo, you’ve won both the Most Entertaining Player award and the Most Unlucky award. The former you’ve obtained through the various means of giving a laugh to both the player and the hosts. The latter is thanks to Black Butler Mafia by ordering their mason partner to shoot someone only to backfire to themselves and thus basically ordering their own death.

You have been unlucky in the past, but it’s not fun to not try it again. Therefore you are the Die Roller. Each night you can choose to roll a die. The host will roll a die for you and assign any of the following effects depending on the outcome.
  1. You die.
  2. You lose your power and become Vanilla
  3. The host messages get scrambled during the update of the next phase and will stay like that until the end of that phase, making them unreadable. This applies to both the thread and any pm’s.
  4. You get Silenced for the next day.
  5. You get a random result from another player from that same phase. You will not know who got that result.
  6. You use the Busdriver on 2 other random players. You will know who have been switched.
  7. You gain the Miller modifier
  8. You get a 1x Tracker.
  9. You get a 1x Cop check
  10. You get a 1x Vigilante shot
You are aligned with Town and win when all opposing forces have been eliminated.
He was Ereshkigal, the Die Roller

It is now Day 4. This phase ends in roughly 48h.
We are now in LYLO, if Town lynches incorrectly they might lose the game

DarthWolf said:
You have been unlucky in the past, but it’s not fun to not try it again. Therefore you are the Die Roller. Each night you can choose to roll a die. The host will roll a die for you and assign any of the following effects depending on the outcome.

1. You die.
  2. You lose your power and become Vanilla
  3. The host messages get scrambled during the update of the next phase and will stay like that until the end of that phase, making them unreadable. This applies to both the thread and any pm’s.
  4. You get Silenced for the next day.
  5. You get a random result from another player from that same phase. You will not know who got that result.
  6. You use the Busdriver on 2 other random players. You will know who have been switched.
  7. You gain the Miller modifier
  8. You get a 1x Tracker.
  9. You get a 1x Cop check
  10. You get a 1x Vigilante shot
You are aligned with Town and win when all opposing forces have been eliminated.

I have reason to believe MegaPod isn't actually silenced, only jdthebud has been silenced the entire game, and it must have been a die roll on his part (as quoted and bolded), i'm not sure why MegaPod would fake as a town player, and the chances of there being two silencers in a game is minimal, especially because not two people have been silenced at any given time.

I also don't understand his vote on AE
I don't understand Chibi's first vote, and Contrainer's vote on ZinnLav too, no reasoning was given by either and chibi changed his, whether Contrainer was / is the mason or not, i'm not going to blindly follow a vote without reason.

We lose if we don't lynch anyways, and no one else has valid reason to vote them whereas MP is very suspicious to me

Vote: MegaPod

Back
Top Bottom