• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '19 Mafia

I find it strange MegaPod has only decided to do these votes now that he's apparently silenced. He posted twice in the game before now and it's day 4? I really want to believe in you Mega, but you're just too suspicious since you haven't been playing.

Slightly early midphase votals:
MegaPod IV - ZinnLav, chibighost, AussieEevee, Calvin
AussieEeevee I - MegaPod
ZinnLav I - Contrainer

This phase will end in roughly 25h.

Votals
MegaPod IV - ZinnLav, chibighost, AussieEevee, Calvin
AussieEeevee I - MegaPod
ZinnLav I - Contrainer

MegaPod has been lynched
Dear MegaPod,

You are Pika_pika42.
You are liked a lot by the community as you’ve earned the Most Friendly User award this year.

Since everyone likes you, you are the Beloved Princess. When you die the next day phase will be skipped.

You are aligned with Town and win when all opposing forces have been eliminated.
He was Pika_pika42, the Beloved Princess

Contrainer and Officer Snake have been killed in endgame.
Dear Contrainer,

You are Lone_Garurumon.
You’ve been awarded the Most Unlucky Player award in the Non-Mafia tier. You got this thanks to your bad luck in War of the Elements ABC 1-Time Comeback. At the end of the game you had to make a 50/50 guess to win the game… You chose incorrectly. If not for DarthWolf you might have had more time and manage to come out victorious. While on the topic of guessing, you’ve also cohosted the crossover game on Zelda Dungeon with DarthWolf called Poké Ball Z: Guess Your Role Mafia. Through this you guys received the Most Original Game award. Next to that, you’ve also shared the Most Entertaining award in the Mafia Host tier with DarthWolf and some others.

Therefore you are the ??? Mason. You have a mason chat and also have an unknown role. You can choose to blindly use your role by only specifying a target or you can choose to guess your role. If you blindly use your role on a valid target while you have a X-shot power 1 shot will be consumed upon use.

Your guess does not need to contain if/how many X-shots it has.
You can guess both during the day and night phase and it will be revealed at the end of the phase if your guess was correct.

You are aligned with Town and win when all opposing forces have been eliminated.
Dear Officer Snake,

You are MegaPod.
You’re a great person, after all, you’ve got a shared victory in the award of TWR Person of the Year.

However, you can’t share this if there is no one else around. Nor will there be a War Room if every is dead. To prevent this, you are the Doctor. During the night you can target a player to protect them from a kill.

Contrainer was Lone_Garurumon, the ??? Mason / Tracker Mason
Officer Snake was MegaPod, the Doctor

Mafia has won the game
Greeting vile scum and welcome to the mafia chat. Allow me to introduce you.

Dear AussieEevee,

You are Magnificent Entertainer.

You’ve had quite the impact this year as you have won both Best Player and Best Host in the Mafia tier. Of course, you also managed to obtain some regular awards. As a player you’ve been praised for your performance in Generation 3 Mafia, earning you the Best Single Mafia Performance, Best Single Sub In Performance and Most Strategic Player. Subbing in a mafia slot, and therefore opposing DarthWolf as usual, granted you the opportunity to show what you were capable of.

In the hosting department you’ve got a shared award for both Best Mafia Game and Best Bastard Game with your cohost, Doctor Floptopus, for hosting Chaos Mafia IV. You’re also one of the many people earning the Most Entertaining Host award. And finally you were able to tell great stories in the last season and thus earning the Best Flavour Writer award.

Due to so much praise, you are the Godfather

Dear Calvin ッ,

You are Soulmaster.

Winner of the Best Single Player award in the Non-Mafia tier for winning Battleship V3.

For winning in this tactical game, you are the 3x Rolecop

Dear ZinnLav,

You are Doctor Floptopus.
You were able to get shared awards for both Best Mafia Game and Best Bastard Game with your cohost, Magnificent Entertainer, for hosting Chaos Mafia IV. In this very same game, you’ve also introduced a role that wasn’t tied to any player but instead to the hosts, Dressmaker Hitman. Which stated the following:

You are the Mafia Dressmaker Hitman. You are the player who carries out the mafia kill. You may also provide falsified role PMs for players to screenshot on request. For all intents and purposes, you count as a mafia member but you have no vote and may not advise the thread on who to lynch nor the mafia on who to kill.

The players really liked this and thus, since you were the creator of this role, have earned the Best Custom Role award.You’re also one of the many people earning the Most Entertaining Host award.

To honour this role you are the Dressmaker. As long as you live, you must perform the kill. During the night you can target another player and falsify their night result. This will replace any message the host would send that night, even if there was no message in the first place. However, the targeted player will get the original message the following night (unless targeted again in which case it moves to the night after) and be informed that the message was delayed.

AussieEevee - Godfather
Calvin ッ - 3x Rolecop
ZinnLav - Dressmaker

You are aligned with Mafia and win when all opposing forces have been eliminated.
AussieEevee - Godfather
Calvin ッ - 3x Rolecop
ZinnLav - Dressmaker

chibighost has won the game
Dear chibighost,

You are Jinjo.

You were a survivor in Generation 3 mafia and managed to make it till the end. For this you have obtained the Best Single Independent Performance award. During Classic Sonic mafia you were a member of the mafia team and got caught. However, due to you making a deal with the Serial Killer you managed to pull through and earn the Best Save award.

As such you are the Unlyncher.

You are aligned with yourself and win when the “Calvin ツ” role survives till the end of the game, you do not have to survive yourself for this win condition. If they get lynched, you instantly lose. Alternatively, If they get nightkilled, you must survive until the end of the game to win.
They were Jinjo, the Unlyncher turned Survivor

Thank for playing everyone. I'll give some feedback later but I'd love to hear what you thought of it.

...you what

Well gosh fuckin darnit. In all fairness, I kinda deserved it tho

Sorry I was just far too inactive until I was ironically “silenced” for the last phase; I wish I could’ve been more helpful this time around. But good game to the Mafia, they clearly had the whole thing under control from the start. If only I knew my silencing was fake, I would’ve pushed for how completely unconcerned AE seemed for a player in such a critical phase of the game. I didn’t even have a real read before him and it just clicked with me on this last Day that he must be Mafia. Oh, the irony. I hope to do better than this next time I play...

Congratulations, Mafia and Chibi!
Well, it was cool to spectate. AE, Calvin, Zinn, I hope you know I'll never trust you again after that fake silencing. And... idk, there isn't really much for me to say. I'll be here for TWR Awards '20 Mafia, that's for sure.

I would’ve pushed for how completely unconcerned AE seemed for a player in such a critical phase of the game. I didn’t even have a real read before him and it just clicked with me on this last Day that he must be Mafia.
It's a good concern. But unfortunately for you, even if you had discovered your silence was fake, we still controlled the votes as Zinn had struck a deal with Chibi to help Chibi win in return for helping us. That's what Chibi meant when they said they had proof Zinn was scum.

Congrats Mafia, y'all deserved the win. Congrats chibighost, you played well too, it's a great feeling to win your first game, right?

I am sorry to the Town, I was really off in this game and played badly, being very inactive at the beginning and then taking ExLight with me was a very poor move.

Thanks Darth for hosting.

Alright now that I can give my own feedback, let me just start by honestly saying this: this game was terrible.

I was looking forward to this and had a lot of fun making this game. I especially liked the feedback I got on the O-Player and Die Roller role. Thanks, that means a lot. Both roles suffered from a short game though, but they were really fun in concept.
I didn't want to delay the game any further before it became sort of irrelevant, but oh man was this timing so inconvenient for me. You might have noticed that with some updates but there has been some personal stuff this last week that really messed up my time spent here, don't worry about it though. I'm totally fine :bulbaLove:
I couldn't give the full attention that I wanted to give, this is also the reason why The First Movie Mafia didn't get any flavour text.

Next to that, not to offend anyone in particular, but this game was one sided to the mafia from the start, not because of the balance but because of the player activity and input. I do have to give credit though to @ExLight for his initiative and things we've discussed privately already.
I'm kinda disappointed in the lack of usage in the Dressmaker. It's only been used once on MP to fake a silence (oh man was that an evil move, especially after zinn pushed mp to talk).
I was hoping for some more messing around. What the mafia probably didn't realise, which might have been my mistake in phrasing but wasn't something i wanted to give as a hint to the mafia to stay neutral... What they didn't realise is that if they targeted the same person twice in a row that the "your previous message has been tampered with" would also be left out and moved to the next phase again, allowing the mafia to screw up a player the whole game. For that reason the Rolecop got limited shots cause if they would find the cop then they could send him fake results the whole game which seemed quite strong to me. Besides that, in general, this game wasn't played in an optimal way due to inactivity.

Congrats to the winners and thank you everyone for playing.

What they didn't realise is that if they targeted the same person twice in a row that the "your previous message has been tampered with" would also be left out and moved to the next phase again, allowing the mafia to screw up a player the whole game.
Actually, I did realise that... I just didn't know how to properly abuse the role until this last phase. Faking a silence on MP (Which I think was Zinn's idea, but I pushed it through) was probably one of the most evil things I've been involved in in a mafia game yet :p

Back
Top Bottom