• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '19 Mafia

Vote: DarthWolf

I have reason to believe he’s mafia.
Evidence:
why does everyone vote Darth?
I believe it was a running joke after he rolled Mafia quite a few games in succession?

In all seriousness, the award I won was for best custom role - the dressmaker. For those of you who didn’t play/read chaos, this was a role where the hosts were aligned with the Mafia and carried out kills on their behalf (watchers, for example, would see ME and I visiting a kill victim), as well as forging false role PMs for the Mafia (this was a game where screenshots of role PMs and similar were allowed).

I want to see whether or not Darth is a viable lynch target, because if he is, he’s Mafia.

I like your thinking Flop, but this isn't a bastard game is it? Host being a player seems unlikely.
Though I would be interested in what his character role is...

Evidence:
I believe it was a running joke after he rolled Mafia quite a few games in succession?

In all seriousness, the award I won was for best custom role - the dressmaker. For those of you who didn’t play/read chaos, this was a role where the hosts were aligned with the Mafia and carried out kills on their behalf (watchers, for example, would see ME and I visiting a kill victim), as well as forging false role PMs for the Mafia (this was a game where screenshots of role PMs and similar were allowed).

I want to see whether or not Darth is a viable lynch target, because if he is, he’s Mafia.
this is actually really interesting, I can dig a darth wagon D1 if he's votable

I like your thinking Flop, but this isn't a bastard game is it? Host being a player seems unlikely.
Though I would be interested in what his character role is...
Rule 15: this game may have bastard elements.

I’m 100% serious about this. The only other particularly memorable roles I can think of from the last chaos are insanifier and paranoid axe owner, but given that one of my awards was specifically FOR the dressmaker I think that’s a more likely role.

Rule 15: this game may have bastard elements.

I’m 100% serious about this. The only other particularly memorable roles I can think of from the last chaos are insanifier and paranoid axe owner, but given that one of my awards was specifically FOR the dressmaker I think that’s a more likely role.
Well shit, I missed that part, I'm so used to it being outside the usual rules when mentioned. I swear I read the rules when I sign up, I just forget them when the game starts

I mean for a D1 Lynch better the host than getting Town, especially when it's so rare for Mafia to die D1....

I forgot about that tbh, I did read the rules I swear :p

I'm down to follow it, we don't really lose anything at all by giving it a go in the first place, and I'd rather take the chance of not lynching a possible townie

I disagree with lynching the mod on principle especially for as dumb reasons as lol don’t wanna hit town but I also don’t feel like doing anything about it so just saying. It’s so stupid and wastes the day so that we can’t read into anything because no one will question motives for lynching the mod because both town and mafia (most likely) have nothing to lose for it so we’re basically back to square one tomorrow and I kinda would like to ditch square one ASAP thank

Midphase Votals:
DarthWolf III - Doctor Flopster, ZinnLav, Calvin

chibighost II - Max1996, jdthebud
ExLight II - Pika_pika42, Contrainer
Calvin I - funnier6
Officer Snake I - MegaPod
Contrainer I - ExLight
Max1996 I - chibighost

This phase will lock in approximately 24 hours. Update might come a bit later.

Back
Top Bottom