• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '19 Mafia

Mafia were informed. Not everyone.

I’m fine with people disagreeing with me over Darth. I’m confused as to why this makes me suspicious.
Well, thats what I get for not reading proper huh, also basically mirroring what someone else said but if you're trying to create a bit of discussion, which clearly, you have, its more towny than otherwise, unless you're mafia just ploying but eh. Town read in my book, hence although I took my vote off Darth, I wouldn't vote you over it.

Man I'm very in between the two sides here, I don't want to keep flipping from one vote to another, but this quote what ex said really stands out:
And for those voting her, saying that lynching Darth could have a negative effect, if she were scum why would she start and keep her vote on Darth when she's aware of that? Scum wouldn't pointlessly risk themselves just to stall for a day.

What I wanna see now is a complete switch up where it turns out Darth was a lynch target of flops :p

I tried to chuck together a votal count, hopefully its right

Votals:
DarthWolf IV - Doctor Flopster, ZinnLav, ExLight, Pika_pika42

chibighost II - Max1996, jdthebud
Contrainer II - ExLight, chibighost
Doctor Flopster II - AussieEevee, Max1996
Calvin I - funnier6
Officer Snake I - MegaPod

My browser is being super weird huh

My response to Ex's quote was meant to be solely that I agree basically, and the reasoning is what is stopping me from putting a vote on it one way or the other. Not that Darth needs another, but I too don't see Flop, or at least, don't see scum delaying and potentially wasting a phase

i'm just kinda confused. this is my first mafia, so i don't know what's going on.
To reiterate what AE said, don’t worry about getting things perfect. My first game as Mafia, we lost in two days and even experienced players make garbage plays sometimes case in point: me frequently.

If you’re not sure about my logic, or anyone else’s, just follow your gut and go with what you think. Sometimes (oftentimes) going against the general consensus can be very constructive, if you have good logic!

So what? It wouldn't be the first time the host is killable in his games.
And Flopster already explained why we're doing this.
With respect, ex, you can explain all you want... but I fundamentally disagree with it, and I question your motives for voting for the host. I feel like it is a waste of a phase, and I don't think we'll learn anything or get any benefit.

With respect, ex, you can explain all you want... but I fundamentally disagree with it, and I question your motives for voting for the host. I feel like it is a waste of a phase, and I don't think we'll learn anything or get any benefit.
I already said my motives for voting the host.

And you trying to imply whatever about me isn't making you look any better.

Last game I played that Darth hosted, the host was killable and it would impact the game, so Darth re-implementing this mechanic again isn't remotely farfetched because some people just like to make the host part of the game. And as I said, Flopster already explained that one of her awards was specifically for creating a role where the host was mafia, so that could very well be implemented this game.

So, I don't care if you fundamentally disagree with it, because this has nothing to do with you. I know Darth has made the host into players before and I know that one of the roles could cause that to happen again, that's enough for me to take a shot.

"Oh, but that won't reveal any info". Yes, it will. If Darth really flips, it will paint a really big fat red scumread on quite some players, including you. If he triggers a negative effect, or doesn't flip, it still reveals info because it will tell quite a bunch about the people that voted him.

Also, Unvote chibighost

I really think this is going to be a waste of a lynch, but at least today has been interesting and active than other D1s.

Night 1

Votals:
DarthWolf IV - Doctor Flopster, ZinnLav, ExLight, Pika_pika42

Contrainer I - chibighost
Doctor Flopster II - AussieEevee, Max1996
Calvin I - funnier6
MegaPod I - Officer Snake

DarthWolf has been lynched. He was the Host.
You successfully lynched Darth day 1 but now the game is canceled :p
No lynch

It is now Night 1, this phase will end in approximately 24 hours.

Idk why I thought game started yesterday

I was going to try to get somethin going later on the assumption that we still had tomorrow :c

Back
Top Bottom