• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '19 Mafia

Reaction score
Welcome to another iteration of TWR Awards Mafia! It took a while but it's finally here!

Last August we celebrated another season of mafia here in TWR, and this is the afterparty. Here we will play a final game to commemorate those winners and their games.

This will be a 13p game, each player will get one of the winners assigned. Since this is public knowledge, I've made a simple overview to see who won what award.

With that said, everyone is welcome to join this game though. Not only those who won, but also any other player, be it new or old.
Before signing up, please make sure to read the rules.

1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules always apply.
  2. Day phases will last 48 hours and Night phases will last 24 hours, but may be shortened at the hosts' discretion if the length is redundant. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. If the host(s) are sure that they won't be able to update, they may extend the phase in question straight from the beginning.
  3. Please be active. You may be subbed out if you haven't made a game-relevant action for 72 hours. If no sub is available to take your place, or you keep not performing game-relevant actions for the next 72 hours, you may be modkilled. The aforementioned deadlines may be shortened on the host(s)' discretion, in case where waiting for that long would disrupt game integrity too much.
  4. Nameclaiming is not allowed due to the characters being public knowledge.
  5. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources.
  6. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).
  7. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>". A tie in the plurality of votes will result in no Lynch.
  8. Rules are subject to change. The host(s) will make sure to mention you if that happens. Your Role PM may also list exceptions to any of these rules.
  9. No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing the host(s) beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
  10. It will be announced when the phase could possibly be the last phase.
  11. Outside communication (that is, communication that is not provided by the hosts) is permitted, please make sure to include me in any chat.
  12. After dying in the game, you may post more but said posts may not contain game-relevant information. Please avoid posting more than once or posting pointlessly.
  13. If the game has reached a stalemate state either by accident or by players intentionally idling kills, it will end as a tie for the parties involved.
  14. To show that you've read the rules, please what made you join TWR/Bulbagarden in the first place.
  15. This is game is may contain bastard elements.
  16. The most important rule. Have fun!

Players:
  1. @AussieEevee
  2. @ZinnLav
  3. @Max1996
  4. @Officer Snake
  5. @Contrainer
  6. @Pika_pika42
  7. @Calvin ッ
  8. @funnier6
  9. @MegaPod
  10. @jdthebud
  11. @ExLight
  12. @Doctor Flopster
  13. @chibighost

Spectators:
@Acrobatic Crobat

Last edited:
Is it name claiming if I get myself? :v

I remember when I first joined TWR back in December or so last year, I was talking about how I liked Legacy Werewolf and Lone was like "sup, TWR" and I was like "We have forums? :lapras:"

Anyway I'm gonna join this game.
Can't wait for Darth to be Mafia and ME to be Town.

In. I joined TWR because I joined originally for Fizzy Bubbles (look at how far I've gotten in THAT) and I wanted something to do while I waited for my application to be reviewed.

In.

I joined the Forums in 2017 as I came across it while I was searching some questions related to Pokemon. F&G seemed like fun to me and then, TWR caught my attention and I became a loyal member.
Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

Is it possible to spectate? If yes, I'll spectate, if no, I'll play.

I joined Bulbagarden because I wanted to get in touch with other Pokemon fans on the net. Then entering TWR... was kind of matter of time.

I'll play

At first I joined because of URPG when that was still a thing, but within a couple days or weeks of joining I just came to TWR and just stayed here because I enjoyed the idea of mafia, I just hadn't played.

Idk I wanna go

I joined for the crossover two years ago

I'm In!

Orginally joined Bulbagarden because I was active on Bulbapedia a lot back in the late 2000's and made an account to lurk the forums, though I never posted anything.

Fast forward to 2016...
I've been playing a bunch on PokeCommunity Underground, and @TheCapsFan joined over there. He mentioned TWR on there and I came to check it out.

First game was Presidential Election '16 mafia, hosted by leetic. It was my introduction to the very interesting Bus Driver role, and to the amazing Silent Cal/Olive's roleplay style.

Last edited:
Is it possible to spectate? If yes, I'll spectate, if no, I'll play.

I joined Bulbagarden because I wanted to get in touch with other Pokemon fans on the net. Then entering TWR... was kind of matter of time.
Yes you can totally spectate if you'd like. I'll make sure to add you to all the chats.
Idk I wanna go

I joined for the crossover two years ago
I'll take that as an "In/Join" :p
Darth, did you combine the Best Game and Best Bastard Game awards on your list?

That's a no no.
:mad:
I did. It's for the same game and that way it could all fit on my screen without scrolling. Don't worry they will be mentioned separately in your role pm :p

hoi I'm in

I can't remember exactly why I joined, but my first game here was a fantastic, active mess and my second was probably the fastest mafia defeat in war room history, so I stayed.

Back
Top Bottom