• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The War Room Awards 2016 - Winners (Banners are out!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to all the winners! Here's hoping the 2017 season will be a great one as well! Have to laugh at there being a 3-way tie for most unlucky player; I wonder if the unluckiness will have so many victims next season or if Lady Luck was just especially cruel for 2016's season haha.

and thank you to those who had voted me, I feel pretty honored by that even without a win, so thanks again!

@Doctor Floptopus

It is strangely difficult to find a gif of Spongebob saying I'm ready

I don't think I've ever seen ties before in the awards.

In case anyone is curious my current sig image is the "prototype" awards banner.
The background theme for your banners will be whatever game you were nominated for, or you get to choose if it was left ambiguous.
Since this one was already Tailor made and I find a certain irony about a Jew with a Christmas themed banner, I'm keeping it.

Congrats to all the winners! I'll do my best to get noticed more next year, someone's gotta fill in the now vacant residential engineer spot!

ME, gone but never forgotten...

Well that's probably why I crossed it out, maybe?

lol oldbag.
She's blushing at Midori's sexiness
Good enough?

ITS PERFECT!!!

I love it thank you so much!!

I can't wait till I get home to be able to make it my sig.
I'm glad you like it :)
Seriously though, I stumbled across some terrifying ship pics while looking for a blushing oldbag in non-gif form. Seriously, some were horrific.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom