• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The War Room Awards 2018! - Voting is Over!

Elementar

How's it going?
Reaction score
It’s that time of the year again… Welcome, War Room members, to the 2018 War Room Awards! This time each year, we all look back on the previous season of mafia to remember and appreciate those that have made the season so enjoyable. There’s always a game or moment that will stand out to you, and this is the time to recognise these instances and celebrate them. Before we do get to the voting, please read the rules so it all runs smoothly. Voting will last until August 15.

Voters must have completed at least one of this season’s games, either through playing or hosting.

Staff members are eligible to receive awards.

Voters are not permitted to vote for themselves.

You may not vote for best town/mafia performance if you were in that group in that game.

Voting will be public and in this thread only. Voters can only vote for one person/game per category.

Voters can give the reasoning behind their votes with a small explanation, but it's not mandatory.

Two further awards - Best Player and Best Host - will be awarded to the person who accumulated the highest number of votes across the categories of the Player Tier and the Host Tier respectively. Should the winners of the Best Player Award and the Best Host Award win more than half the categories in their respective tier, they would solely win that respective award, and their other awards would go to the person that has garnered the second highest number of votes in those categories.

You are not required to vote in all categories. If you like you can vote in one or you can vote in them all. As long as you vote only once, in each.

If you wish to add to or change your votes after posting, please edit the original post and tag the moderators in a new post to notify them of the change.

Only players whose first ever completed played mafia game was in this season are eligible for the Best New Player award.

Only hosts whose first ever completed hosted mafia game was in this season are eligible for the Best New Host award.

For the Most Sportsmanlike Conduct award, players that have subbed out of the game (as part of the sportsmanlike act itself) are eligible.

If you have any questions about what an award means or eligibility, please ask the moderators so they can help you out.

We have one new award this year, the Best Save award. This award is a bit different to the Most Strategic Player, as it is awarded to a player who made the best of a bad situation. They might have turned the tables on the game or stopped their faction from losing the game with a good action. If you want more clarification about this award, let us know.

Also, as per recent years, there will be celebratory banners given to award recipients, made by some of our great staff. :)

VOTING CATEGORIES

Mafia Player Tier
-Best Single Town Performance
-Best Single Mafia Performance
-Best New Player
-Best Single Independent Performance
-Best Single Sub In Performance
-Most Sportsmanlike Conduct
-Most Entertaining Player
-Most Strategic Player
-Most Unlucky Player
-Best Save

Non-Mafia Player Tier
-Best Single Player Performance
-Most Strategic Player
-Most Unlucky Player

Mafia Host Tier
-Best New Host
-Most Creative Host
-Most Entertaining Host
-Most Organized Host
-Fair Hosting Award
-Best Flavor Writer
-Best Original Game
-Best Custom Role Creator
-Host of the Best Mafia Game
-Host of the Best Bastard Game

Non-Mafia Host Tier
-Most Creative Host
-Most Organized Host
-Most Entertaining Host
-Fair Hosting Award
-Host of the Best Non-Mafia Game

The War Room Tier
-Most friendly user
-Most committed user
-TWR Person of the Year

Team Tier
-Best Town Team Performance
-Best Mafia Team Performance
-Best Non-Mafia Team Performance

List of Eligible Games from Oldest to Newest (including their host)

MAFIA

Werewolves – a simple game of Mafia – SoaringDylan

Town of Salem: Rainbow – CheffOfGames

Everybody is Mafia Mafia 1.3: Obligatory Swimsuit Episode – Elieson

Pokémon GO Mafia – Zexy and Slife

Elementar’s Mafia Universe – Elementar

Fire Emblem Heroes Mafia – Elieson

You Decide the Rules Mafia: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Edition – CheffOfGames

ME Movies Mafia – Maniacal Engineer and returnofmastercrazyhand

Normal Mafia – Jsach

TWR Season ’17 Mafia – Zexy and SoaringDylan

Chaos Mafia III – Doctor Floptopus and Maniacal Engineer

Ocarina of Time Mafia – Pendio, Mellow Ezlo and SoaringDylan

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia – Pikochu and Rainbow Cloud

Digi-Mafia Adventure – Lone_Garurumon

MCH Multiverse 2: Evil vs Oblivion – returnofmastercrazyhand, Shion Yorigami and Maniacal Engineer

Zexy Games Mafia III – Zexy

Holiday Mafia 2017 – Maniacal Engineer, SoaringDylan, DarthWolf and Lone_Garurumon

Bulbagarden Sections Mafia – Rainbow Cloud and SoaringDylan

Roll your Role Mafia – Elieson

True Blue Mafia – AussieEevee and Elementar

Everybody Has a Special Somebody Mafia Mafia – Elieson

Pokémon Regional Evolution – Kanto Edition - SoaringDylan

ASDF Movie Mafia - Elementar

Hunter x Hunter Mafia: Battle for Yorknew City! – jdthebud

Mareep and Lycanroc Mafia – Midorikawa

AussieEevee’s Superhero Bonanza 2 – AussieEevee

Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia – Book 1: Water – CheffOfGames and DarthWolf

Kingdom Hearts Mafia – returnofmastercrazyhand and Lone_Garurumon

Chemical Compounds Mafia – Pikochu and Elementar

It’s All About ME 2 Mafia – Maniacal Engineer

Capture the Shiny Victini Mafia – MegaPod and Max1996

The Zodiac Mafia – Pika_pika42 and Elementar

NON-MAFIA

Battleship v2: A New War – Max1996

Super Smash Bros.: All In Non-Mafia – Elementar

War of the Elements: ABC Edition – Max1996

Stab In The Dark v2 – Max1996

Secret Fascist: Pokémon Edition – DarthWolf

War of the Elements: Dual-Type Edition v2 – Max1996

Connect 4 v2 – Max1996

War of the Elements v5 – Max1996

Who’s That Pokémon? – Max1996

Who’s That Pokémon? v2 – Max1996

Good luck to everyone!

Gonna come back and edit this later with more after looking back at games. Also, does anyone have a list of who all qualifies as new players? It always feels like everyone has pretty much been here forever so I can't remember who is actually new enough for it lol.

Mafia Player Tier

-Best New Player
-Most Strategic Player
-Most Unlucky Player
-Best Save

Non-Mafia Player Tier
-Most Strategic Player
-Most Unlucky Player

Mafia Host Tier
-Best New Host - MegaPod
-Most Creative Host
-Most Entertaining Host
-Most Organized Host
-Fair Hosting Award
-Best Flavor Writer
-Best Original Game - Kingdom Hearts Mafia

Non-Mafia Host Tier
-Most Creative Host
-Most Organized Host
-Most Entertaining Host
-Fair Hosting Award
-Host of the Best Non-Mafia Game - Max1996

The War Room Tier
-Most friendly user - Max1996
-Most committed user - Elementar
-TWR Person of the Year

Team Tier
-Best Town Team Performance - Chemical Compounds Mafia's Town

Mafia Player Tier
-Best Single Town Performance - Kyriaki
-Best New Player
-Most Entertaining Player - Maniacal Engineer
-Most Strategic Player
-Most Unlucky Player
-Best Save

Non-Mafia Player Tier
-Most Strategic Player
-Most Unlucky Player

Mafia Host Tier
-Best New Host - Pika_pika42
-Most Creative Host
-Most Entertaining Host - Maniacal Engineer
-Most Organized Host
-Fair Hosting Award
-Best Flavor Writer - Maniacal Engineer
-Best Original Game
-Best Custom Role Creator - Maniacal Engineer
-Host of the Best Bastard Game - Maniacal Engineer

Non-Mafia Host Tier
-Most Creative Host
-Most Organized Host
-Most Entertaining Host
-Fair Hosting Award - Max1996

The War Room Tier
-Most friendly user - Max1996
-Most committed user
-TWR Person of the Year

Team Tier

Gotta give it to Kyriaki for their awesome play in Chemical Compounds Mafia, as well as ME for being an awesome host and flavor text writer, Max1996 for his great WotE games, and Pika_pika42 for setting up Zodiac Mafia in such a way that it didn’t self destruct!

Last edited:
Mafia Player Tier
-Best Single Town Performance - jdthebud - I liked how he played in Holiday Mafia 2017

-Best Single Mafia Performance - Feenie - I liked how she played in Kingdom Hearts Mafia

-Best New Player

-Best Single Independent Performance - CheffOfGames - The way how he won in ASDF Mafia was so funny.

-Best Single Sub In Performance - Pikochu - In TWR Season 17 he was pushing too hard on a Cult Leader lynch and he got night killed by the mafia. Pikochu subs back in an inactive town role and he made me laugh by saying, "I'm Baaaaaack!" and then he votes for the Cult Leader again and it looks like Pikochu was the only Town player left alive while the rest of the players were Cult and Mafias left.

-Most Strategic Player - DarthWolf - On two games I played with him, I was so confident he was Mafia and he managed to convince me without having to roleclaim he was not Mafia and he figured out who some of the Mafia were.

-Most Unlucky Player

-Best Save

Non-Mafia Player Tier
-Most Strategic Player
-Most Unlucky Player

Mafia Host Tier
-Best New Host - MegaPod

-Most Creative Host - Elementar

-Most Entertaining Host - Maniacal Engineer

-Most Organized Host - jdthebud - I played his H x Hunter game and he's the only host I can remember who has not made a host mistake and most of his phases were always on time.

-Fair Hosting Award

-Best Flavor Writer -

-Best Original Game - Elementar

-Best Custom Role Creator - DarthWolf/CheffOfGames - Don't know what Custom Role Creator means but I'm guessing it means best role created and I really liked the Super Tracker role I played in Avatar and I also liked the Doublevoter that can also make a double lynch. Don't know which one of these hosts created this role and I had fun playing as the Super Tracker. This is not a normal Tracker role that's for sure.

-Host of the Best Mafia Game - CheffOfGames

-Host of the Best Bastard Game - DarthWolf

Non-Mafia Host Tier
-Most Creative Host -
-Most Organized Host
-Most Entertaining Host
-Fair Hosting Award

The War Room Tier
-Most friendly user
-Most committed user
-TWR Person of the Year

Team Tier
-Best Town Team Performance - Ocarina of Time Mafia
-Best Mafia Team Performance - Kingdom Hearts Mafia

Last edited:
What reason may I ask? :) I can't remember. Just overall being lynched for no reason xD
"Basically what happened was that his targets were also the target of Mafia kills. Elementar was also the victim of @Max1996’s static which means he couldn’t target anyone. And by the time he was able to successfully target someone, he got lynched."
-Pikochu, Mystery Dungeon World Mafia.

"Basically what happened was that his targets were also the target of Mafia kills. Elementar was also the victim of @Max1996’s static which means he couldn’t target anyone. And by the time he was able to successfully target someone, he got lynched."
-Pikochu, Mystery Dungeon World Mafia.

Ah, true. I forgot about that.

You're very friendly and always seem like a good sport in games, and also personally I know I ask like a mountain of questions in every game you host lol, yet you always answer them so promptly and nicely and always seem so willing to help.
True, true...Didn't think it was anything special, though.

Apologies, I wasn't around much, so I'll be heavily biased toward games I was actually around for or hosted. Still, it's a different perspective than most people's, so that's something.

Mafia Player Tier

-Best Single Town Performance: Alex Kaz (ME Movies Mafia) Was pretty damn spot on in all of his scum reads and pretty effective at leading the town to getting rid of all but the last scum. A pity that the other two Town players didn't actually bother to think before lynching him.
-Best Single Mafia Performance: Midorikawa (MCH Multiverse 2) Mido kicks ass as mafia, do I really need to say more?
-Best New Player: Blink (Pokémon GO Mafia) After reading Elie’s post and reason for voting, I checked out GO Mafia. Not only did Blink win his first game, as mafia, but he survived until endgame, as well. Look out for this one, folks!
-Best Single Independent Performance: Zexy (OoT Mafia) Upon being turned into a Survivor after the death of his Cult Leader, Mr. Zexy had a completely flawless plan to survive the rest of the game: completely agree with everything I said. Brilliant.
-Best Single Sub In Performance: TheCapsFan (ME Movies Mafia) subbed in for Rainbow Cloud, and managed to whittle down the town significantly. Unfortunately, the roles remaining in the game made it impossible for him to win, but he still did a good job and even managed to convince two other players to lynch Alex Kaz, who had been spot on with all his scum reads that game.
-Most Strategic Player: Zeonth (EiMM: Swimsuit Edition) Played well, formed a solid alliance, and managed to not only pull off a victory for himself, but also for three other people. What a great player.
-Most Unlucky Player: Phagocyte (Bulbagarden Sections Mafia) Poor guy's wincon was to prevent ME from killing myself. He never stood a chance. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::whistle:
-Best Save: Elieson (Holiday 2017 Mafia) Completely forgot what his role was, accidentally leading to a horrible mislynch on Midorikawa, the Town Tracker. Managed to not only avoid getting himself lynched afterward, but pulled town out of a downward spiral to the point where they actually won the game. Astonishing.

Non-Mafia Player Tier
-Most Strategic Player
-Most Unlucky Player

Mafia Host Tier
-Best New Host: MegaPod
-Most Creative Host
-Most Entertaining Host
-Most Organized Host: Elieson (EiMM) Those have to be a pain in the ass to organize, and yet Elie continues to do so with aplomb.
-Fair Hosting Award
-Best Flavor Writer
-Best Original Game
-Host of the Best Mafia Game: Mellow Ezlo and Pendio (OoT Mafia) My personal favorite game from this past season. It was definitely interesting to get a look at how Mafia games work on other sites, somehow managing to power through a game with several unknowns, and still kicking its ass.

Non-Mafia Host Tier
-Most Creative Host
-Most Organized Host
-Most Entertaining Host
-Fair Hosting Award

The War Room Tier
-Most friendly user
-Most committed user
-TWR Person of the Year: Max1996 Did a great job bringing back a lot of Non-Mafia games, and is pretty much the go to guy for all things Non-Mafia related.

Team Tier
-Best Mafia Team Performance: Kingdom Hearts Mafia Team Haven't finished reading through the game yet, but it definitely seems like they were very underpowered, and yet they managed to keep Town off balanced enough to pull off a victory. Knowing when to kill a player for the most effective result is the mark of a good mafia team. Keeping HD alive until N3, when Mafia had more information at its disposal, and when HD was causing so much chaos in the game was a smart move. My hat's off to them.

Honorable mentions:
-Best Single Town: Zexy (Chaos Mafia III) Managed to organize the town in OC after being cop checked as Town. Was able to, with assistance from the Cop, get three mafia and a potentially dangerous Indep lynched before he was killed. Doesn't rate the top slot because all the mafia lynches were based on Cop checks, which is the lame way of scumhunting.
-Best Indep: Pika_Pika42 (TWR '17 Mafia) Won the game as ME the Cult Leader. Definitely a highlight from this season, and I had a lot of fun writing the endgame FT for that scenario.
-Most Unlucky Player: DarthWolf (OoT Mafia) This one is tricky. DarthWolf got himself lynched on D1 in OoT Mafia, but that was because of his own stupidity (and because scum!Darth stands no chance against ME). However, as a result of Darth's clumsy play, and the massive bandwagon that built up on him, a Sensor was able to take advantage of that wagon and used his role N1. None of Darth's teammates had bussed him, so the Sensor was instantly able to clear at least half of the game. Darth's play, completely unintentionally, screwed over his entire team. However, aside from the Sensor, which could not have been anticipated, this whole thing was just poor skill, rather than actual bad luck. Darth made the decision to claim Survivor on D1 without consulting his teammates, and his teammates chose not to join the wagon.

Last edited:
-Best Single Town Performance: Alex Kaz (ME Movies Mafia) Was pretty damn spot on in all of his scum reads and pretty effective at leading the town to getting rid of all but the last scum. A pity that the other two Town players didn't actually bother to think before lynching him.
-Best Single Sub In Performance: TheCapsFan (ME Movies Mafia) subbed in for Rainbow Cloud, and managed to whittle down the town significantly. Unfortunately, the roles remaining in the game made it impossible for him to win, but he still did a good job and even managed to convince two other players to lynch Alex Kaz, who had been spot on with all his scum reads that game.

Added in these two votes after rereading ME Movies Mafia. Damn, there were some fantastic plays in my games this season.

EDIT: Also added in the following Honorable Mention:
-Best Single Town: Zexy (Chaos Mafia III) Managed to organize the town in OC after being cop checked as Town. Was able to, with assistance from the Cop, get three mafia and a potentially dangerous Indep lynched before he was killed. Doesn't rate the top slot because all the mafia lynches were based on Cop checks, which is the lame way of scumhunting.

Last edited:
I'll probably add some more later, I'm just continually paranoid about the data vampires eating my drafts so I'm posting what I've got so far.

Mafia Player Tier

-Best New Player
-Best Single Independent Performance: Zexy: Ocarina of Time Mafia. Getting turned into both a Cultist and then a Survivor, he managed to survive to the end, which, given the sheer amount of killing power in said game, is quite the feat.
-Most Entertaining Player: Elieson: Always a treat to watch him tear apart a game.
-Most Strategic Player
-Most Unlucky Player: Elementar: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon World Mafia. Rolling SK, and then A) Killing nobody that the mafia wasn't killing anyway, B) Getting blocked by visiting Max, before finally getting lynched.
-Best Save

Non-Mafia Player Tier
-Most Strategic Player
-Most Unlucky Player

Mafia Host Tier
-Best New Host
-Most Creative Host: CheffofGames: You Decide the Rules Mafia. Such a creative concept.
-Most Entertaining Host: Elementar: His games are fun, and he likes to banter with his players. It makes things enjoyable.
-Most Organized Host
-Fair Hosting Award
-Best Flavor Writer: MegaPod: Capture the Shiny Victini Mafia. This was a very close one this year. But I think Pod did a great job with this one.
-Best Original Game
-Best Custom Role Creator: Maniacal Engineer: Insanifier. Need I say more?
-Host of the Best Mafia Game: Doctor Floptopus & Maniacal Engineer: Chaos Mafia III
-Host of the Best Bastard Game: Maniacal Engineer: It's All About ME Mafia 2. This game was just so much fun to watch unfold.

Non-Mafia Host Tier
-Most Creative Host: Elementar: Super Smash Bros. All In Non Mafia
-Most Organized Host
-Most Entertaining Host
-Fair Hosting Award

The War Room Tier
-Most friendly user
-Most committed user: Max1996: When you host 9 games in one year you kinda deserve this.
-TWR Person of the Year

Team Tier
-Best Mafia Team Performance: Cresselia92, DarthWolf, Feenie: Kingdom Hearts Mafia. A reasonably underpowered, 2 player scum team winning in a 13 player game, with both slots surviving until one got lynched on the final day. Impressive, especially when the SK idled 2/5 Nights.

-Best Single Independent Performance: Zexy: Ocarina of Time Mafia. Getting turned into both a Cultist and then a Survivor, he managed to survive to the end, which, given the sheer amount of killing power in said game, is quite the feat.
I like my reasoning better. :p

-Best Flavor Writer: MegaPod: Capture the Shiny Victini Mafia. This was a very close one this year. But I think Pod did a great job with this one.
*writes himself a note to kill LG in this year's Holiday Mafia, too.* :p

-Best Mafia Team Performance: Cresselia92, DarthWolf, Feenie: Kingdom Hearts Mafia. A reasonably underpowered, 2 player scum team winning in a 13 player game, with both slots surviving until one got lynched on the
...wait, hold the phone. Cress played a mafia game?! I should probably read this.

And here are my votes. There's only a few I haven't done but I'll try and finish it off in the next few days (if that is possible).

Mafia Player Tier
-Best Single Town Performance: HumanDawn (not for a particular game, because I think they've been strong in the past few games they've played as town).
-Best Single Mafia Performance: Feenie (Kingdom Hearts Mafia, played really well and deserved the win for her team).
-Best New Player: Jinjo (even though she's the only new player I can think of, I still thinks she deserves it).
-Best Single Independent Performance: Zexy (OoT. We all know why. Pika was also a close second for their part in Season '17 IIRC)

-Best Single Sub In Performance:
-Most Sportsmanlike Conduct:
-Most Entertaining Player: Elieson (need I explain?)
-Most Strategic Player: Midorikawa (still a joy to watch smash everyone)

-Most Unlucky Player:
-Best Save:

Non-Mafia Player Tier
-Best Single Player Performance:
-Most Entertaining Player:
-Most Strategic Player: DarthWolf (somehow wins most)
-Most Sportsmanlike Conduct:
-Most Unlucky Player:

Mafia Host Tier
-Best New Host: Pika_pika42 (I was fortunate enough to work alongside them, and they were very impressive.)
-Most Creative Host: Maniacal Engineer (for overall creativity)
-Most Entertaining Host: Elieson (just entertaining overall really... xD)
-Most Organized Host: Elieson (just like his playing style, always ready and somehow updates EIMM...)
-Fair Hosting Award: Elieson (again, just because I think making a game fair for so many people going against each other is really good).
-Best Flavor Writer: MegaPod (I was very impressed with their writing for CtSV mafia).
-Best Original Game: CheffOfGames (You Decide the Rules was a cool concept).
-Best Custom Role Creator: Maniacal Engineer (insanifier)
-Host of the Best Mafia Game: Mellow Ezlo and Pendio (considering Ocarina of Time was a great game)
-Host of the Best Bastard Game: Zexy (Ah, Zexy Games III mafia)

Non-Mafia Host Tier
-Most Creative Host:
-Most Organized Host: Max1996
-Most Entertaining Host: Max1996
-Fair Hosting Award: Max1996 (Always fixing player mistakes in WotE, including my own xD)
-Host of the Best Non-Mafia Game: Max1996

The War Room Tier
-Most friendly user: FinalArcadia (always a pleasure to host for. All the sisters are actually, but FA just plays more).
-Most committed user: DarthWolf (They always seem to try and play despite the amount of stuff I know they need to do outside of these forums, and has dedicated a lot of time to some of the BTS work here).
-TWR Person of the Year: Max1996 (basically holding up the non-mafia queue)

Team Tier
-Best Town Team Performance: Ocarina of Time Team
-Best Mafia Team Performance: Kingdom Hearts Mafia Team
-Best Non-Mafia Team Performance: Originals Facist Non-Mafia

Last edited:
Added two more votes:
-Best New Player: Jinjo (no game in particular) Never played a game with her, but I've read through some of the games she was in, and was duly impressed.
-Best Mafia Team Performance: Kingdom Hearts Mafia Team Haven't finished reading through the game yet, but it definitely seems like they were very underpowered, and yet they managed to keep Town off balanced enough to pull off a victory. Knowing when to kill a player for the most effective result is the mark of a good mafia team. Keeping HD alive until N3, when Mafia had more information at its disposal, and when HD was causing so much chaos in the game was a smart move. My hat's off to them.

VOTING CATEGORIES

Mafia Player Tier
-Best Single Town Performance: Maniacal Engineer (OOT Mafia) The way they guided their team to victory was really commendable. :cool:

-Best Single Mafia Performance: Midorikawa (MCH Multiverse 2) Mido's just killer as scum. :p

-Best New Player: Jinjo. They are new but they have learned quick and play really well. (y)

-Best Single Independent Performance: HD (CTSV Mafia) Nobody will believe Indep Survivors now. :p

-Most Sportsmanlike Conduct: Megapod.

-Most Entertaining Player: Elieson

-Most Strategic Player: Elieson

-Most Unlucky Player: Elementar (PMD Mafia)

-Best Save

Non-Mafia Player Tier
-Best Single Player Performance: DarthWolf

-Most Entertaining Player: Elieson

-Most Strategic Player: DarthWolf

-Most Sportsmanlike Conduct: DarthWolf

-Most Unlucky Player

Mafia Host Tier
-Best New Host: Megapod (CTSV Mafia) Honestly didn't look like his 1st game. Great job.

-Most Creative Host: Maniacal Engineer

-Most Entertaining Host: Elementar. All his games are really fun to play.

-Most Organized Host: Megapod. He was really well set and gave quick and proper updates despite it being his first game, which being a bastard game must have been difficult to host.

-Fair Hosting Award

-Best Flavor Writer: Elementar. Though he had very little idea about the topic, he came up with a really interesting story in a short time.

-Best Original Game:

-Best Custom Role Creator: Maniacal Engineer - Insanifier

-Host of the Best Mafia Game: Zexy & SoaringDylan - TWR Season'17 Mafia

-Host of the Best Bastard Game: Maniacal Engineer

Non-Mafia Host Tier
-Most Creative Host: Max1996
-Most Organized Host: Max1996
-Most Entertaining Host: Max1996
-Fair Hosting Award: Max1996
-Host of the Best Non-Mafia Game: Max1996 King of Non-mafia games.

The War Room Tier
-Most friendly user: Everyone is friendly here. Really can't pick one.
-Most committed user
-TWR Person of the Year

Team Tier
-Best Town Team Performance: Ocarina of Time Mafia
-Best Mafia Team Performance: Kingdom Hearts Mafia

Back
Top Bottom