• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Notice: The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

DarthWolf

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Tom Clancy's: The Division Mafia [13p] (Hosted by @Pikochu)

You can open sign ups!

Oricorio

Metalhead
Reaction score
This is a bit preemptive, but add US Presidential Election 2020 Mafia to the special events queue (probably will start around primary season) because I just have to do a sequel to that last one.

DarthWolf

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
This is a bit preemptive, but add US Presidential Election 2020 Mafia to the special events queue (probably will start around primary season) because I just have to do a sequel to that last one.
I'm sorry but I'm afraid we have to deny that game. We would like to keep TWR non-political and avoid any drama and conflicts that could come from this topic.

Hope you'll understand. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to pm me. ;)

Oricorio

Metalhead
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I'm afraid we have to deny that game. We would like to keep TWR non-political and avoid any drama and conflicts that could come from this topic.

Hope you'll understand. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to pm me. ;)
However, I was able to make a game for the 2016 presidential election, and before that someone made one on the 2012 election - plus, I remember Doctor Floptupus made one on UK politics a while back. What's with the change in attitude?

SoaringDylan

The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
However, I was able to make a game for the 2016 presidential election, and before that someone made one on the 2012 election - plus, I remember Doctor Floptupus made one on UK politics a while back. What's with the change in attitude?
We've decided to change our policies regarding this area. Maybe after the elections are done and over with would such a mafia be appropriate as to not cause any discomfort to anyone.

AussieEevee

Storm Megazord!
Reaction score
Can I get LvP readded to the small games queue, please?

Going to give this one more try, as the game has some unique mechanics, and I'm dying to see how they play out.

DarthWolf

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Can I get LvP readded to the small games queue, please?

Going to give this one more try, as the game has some unique mechanics, and I'm dying to see how they play out.
I put it back in the same way as it was

Pikochu

Won't chu save me, San Francisco?
Reaction score
Apologies for not getting my Mafia game up! Family forgot to tell me there's a Chinese New Year event that I have to attend until the very last minute today and then I'm planning to be out with friends later today.

I'll have it up sometime tomorrow morning.

AussieEevee

Storm Megazord!
Reaction score
Please add Marvel to the Large Games Queue (Currently 16p. Subject to change as I refine the game)

Requesting Darthwolf as MoD.

DekuNut

Rigelian Emperor
Reaction score
I feel like imma stick around this community, so i may as well sign up to host a game.
Death Note Mafia. Small game, 13 players.
If anyone wants to MoD for this, gimme a holler and I'll send you the setup, though I guarantee changes over time.

Oricorio

Metalhead
Reaction score
Add "Weird Al" Yankovic Mafia (20p) to the large games queue, and change USM Ubers Mafia to 13 players (I decided to make a couple of adjustments to the setup for balance). Still salty that I can't host the presidential election game