• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

I know i've only just come back so if I need to wait before adding a game that's fine.

Otherwise I would like to add Pokemon Generation III Mafia [15p] to the queue. Any MoD is appreciated :D

EDIT: I didn't read the queue, I thought I had removed all my games before my absence. Apologies, ignore this!

Last edited:
I know i've only just come back so if I need to wait before adding a game that's fine.

Otherwise I would like to add Pokemon Generation III Mafia [15p] to the queue. Any MoD is appreciated :D

EDIT: I didn't read the queue, I thought I had removed all my games before my absence. Apologies, ignore this!
Huh?
Check queue
Oh it's already there, well consider it added :p

I'm going to cancel Marvel. I want to make changes to it, and I'll readd it either after Endgame, or after Homecoming 2.
The game has been removed as requested/

Also, while I was there I added Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story [9p] to the small queue

Gen III filled super fast and has already started. So the next may open sign ups from the large queue.

MegaPod’s Pokémon of the Week Mafia [20p] (Hosted by @MegaPod)

Don't worry about it also possibly filling up fast, if it does it wou still have to wait until an ongoing slot opens. Don't worry about playing too many games. :bulbaLove:

The wait is nearing its end. I have done it. MegaPod's Pokémon of the Week Mafia is! Now! POSTED!

...in the War Room Archive. Oopsie. :bulbaFacepalm: Could a War Room staff member pls fix that ASAP? :D

Edit: okay that’s a lot better. NOW it is ready!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom