• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Hey another member coming over from ZD, excellent :p
I'll add it to the queue. I assume the game can run on 15p but you can raise it till 18?
I've been here a while actually... just laid low due to Drama, but you are Correct

Perfect.
Throw me in as MOD folks
Now come sign up as a replacement for one of the current games so you can actually join the community :p
Only moderators can be MOD. Did you mean you wanted to cohost?

In other news, I am trying to get permission to bring another game initially played on another site over here. Akin to what Deku is doing, except I didn’t initially host the gamr. More details to come. I’m interested to see how you guys will take it. It’s definitely an interesting twist on the mafia formula, and I doubt it will get enough players because it’s a fairly sizeable game, but I’ll still give it a try.

Last edited:
Only moderators can be MOD. Did you mean you wanted to cohost?

In other news, I am trying to get permission to bring another game initially played on another site over here. Akin to what Deku is doing, except I didn’t initially host the gamr. More details to come. I’m interested to see how you guys will take it. It’s definitely an interesting twist on the mafia formula, and I doubt it will get enough players because it’s a fairly sizeable game, but I’ll still give it a try.
Uh... yeah, that.

I'd like to throw a game into the special queue, please.

Pokemon The First Movie.

Go into signups on the 25th October for start on the 10th of November (The first movie was released in North America on the 10th of November 1999)
Ooh Ooh Can I help?! I've had an idea to make a mafia game of the movie as well.

Is it possible to replace my Haikyuu!! Mafia with another small setup game instead? I'd like to replace it with "Noughts and Crosses Mafia". It's an open setup 9 player game. More details can be found here if anyone is interested: Noughts and Crosses Mafia - MafiaWiki
Yeah that's totally fine, people can replace a game of theirs in the queue if it's in the same queue group.

so you're asking to remove Haikyuu when your avatar is.... you know, I'm not even going to ask. Consider it done

Back
Top Bottom