• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

And now that OoT Mafia is up to ongoing,

- Digi-Mafia Adventure [15p] (Hosted by @Lone_Garurumon ) [MoD: Lone_Garurumon]

can actually get those signups posted :)

I'd like to add BMU Spinoff Mafia: a Doctor Who AU Game (12-13p) to the small games queue.
This is a game where various War Room members will assume various Doctor Who character tropes for a fun, death-filled story! It will be OC, 100% non-bastard and not role madness.
If you want to be included as a character (this doesn't mean you have to play, but you'll be in the plot), pm or Discord dm me saying so with a positive, real number.
Also taking reservations and a co-host if anyone really wants to.

Unlocking Zexy Games Mafia III from place. Planning to post signups for it as soon as one of our ongoing games end/MCH Multiverse goes up and leaves the slot free.

To make it 13p from 15p, I just tossed the 2 WotE roles that were supposed to figure out each other's types to win (sorry Max, it was the most balanced tweak I could do)

Er, remind me what WotE is again? I probably know this, but I'm drawing a blank...:(

Back
Top Bottom