Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Reaction score
What'll that be about?

More info here, it's a deduction game based on trying to fit in and not get caught, much like Mafia in that aspect. The Spy is chosen from the group of players, and everyone else is given a location. The spy must ask questions to try and figure out the location, without actually giving away they are the spy. Meanwhile, the other players are trying to find out their team mates, and are also asking questions without giving too much away, so the spy doesnt figure out the location.

EDIT: Although certain aspects will of course be changed to make it work on a forum. :)

Volcano Pokémon
Reaction score

More info here, it's a deduction game based on trying to fit in and not get caught, much like Mafia in that aspect. The Spy is chosen from the group of players, and everyone else is given a location. The spy must ask questions to try and figure out the location, without actually giving away they are the spy. Meanwhile, the other players are trying to find out their team mates, and are also asking questions without giving too much away, so the spy doesnt figure out the location.
Huh...pretty interesting. Do you take reservations?

asleep
Reaction score
Can I request a MoD? The hosting for Scrabble will be deceptively hard.

King of Potatoing
Reaction score
Change my large theme to Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains. 18 Players.
I don't just wanna run remakes :p

Last edited:
Sith Puppy
Reaction score
slammin' salmon
Reaction score
Hey friends! I yoinked a setup from the mafiascum site and it worked out pretty decently over on ZD so i'd like to host a small (micro) setup when my turn rolls around!

theme is Jojo's Bizarre Adventure part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable

link to the setup: Bird 7P - MafiaWiki

Petals For Armor
Reaction score
Go ahead and add Battle for Gotham as a large game with player size [??p]. I'd like to host this before the end of the summer but we'll see how things go.

asleep
Reaction score
Made some minor tweaks to PewDiePie vs. T-Series Mafia, it is now World's Smallest Mafia [5p]

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Apparently contrainers game has suddenly started, not surprising with the size. So the next small game is up.
  • Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story [9p] (Hosted by @Lone_Garurumon)
  • Noughts and Crosses Mafia [9p] (Hosted by @Calvin ッ)
Since @Lone_Garurumon is currently representing us over on the MU we'll skip his game but leave it where it is in the queue. So @Calvin ッ you're up