• ME continues wandering aimlessly around Sinnoh. Watch here as he participates in a Catching Show and goes to a strange island.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Sith Puppy
Reaction score
Not really something that counts in this queue, but still worth announcing. Remember the hydra crossover game recently? Well in a few weeks time @Lone_Garurumon and I will be opening sign ups for our game over at ZD. We won't share too much info but the name will be Guess Your Role: Poké Ball Z

Cool cat
Reaction score
Add No Rules Mafia (7p) to the queue. It will be a game where the normal rules of mafia don't apply. Want a game where you can nameclaim, edit posts, necropost, angleshoot, and screenshot Role PMs and other host conversations? All this and more will be allowed in that game!

Painting the night sky...
Reaction score
Could you please add Octopath Traveler Mafia (20+ Players) to the waiting list?

Ignore this post, please.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You may have a point.

Than how about a small Hollow knight game (10+ players)?

Standing Out
Reaction score
MCH’s Evil Tourney (Pre-set Pokemon Showdown Tournament) [8p], hosted by myself and the eeeeeeeeeevil @ReturnofMCH has been added as a Non-Mafia.

You may have a point.

Than how about a small Hollow knight game (10+ players)?
So, should I put it down as 10 or 10+? (Keeping in mind that registering it as a small game will cap the player count at 13 even if it's registered as indeterminate)

Reaction score
10+ players. I feel like a small game is a good game to have considering the limited time I have nowadays.